• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby (Neon Cavaliers) vs Sakura Kasugano (Street Fighter) [Grace]

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm not sure what Sakura would start the fight with, Ruby would start by evaluating Sakura through combat before using any of her magic skills

Voting Ruby. 7/10

Better hax, range and strength advantage seals the deal for me.

It's extremely hard for me to judge, since this is a FC/OC character with little elaboration on her skill, but Sakura used to scale to 0.037 tons, while now she scales to 0.1 (with the possibility of boosting the damage dealt in a few ways) making her about 5x Ruby's AP.

Also, Ruby's P&A in this key doesn't include any crazy hax she has in later keys. Also, her range is split into three keys, while she has many more. Does she have hundreds of meters even in this one?

while now she scales to 0.1
Wasn't aware of this calc and just went with the one that was on here profile. Not sure whether to change it to this calc or if it's still fine to use the one that was already on her profile.
Also, her range is split into three keys, while she has many more. Does she have hundreds of meters even in this one?
Magic skills can reach tens of meters to hundreds of meters depending on the type of magic skill is is. Ground based projectiles can reach up to tens of meters to hundreds of meters, while energy blasts/beams always reach hundreds of meters depending on how strong the user is. I'll have to fix all of the range keys for the characters.

Last edited:
Wasn't aware of this calc and just went with the one that was on here profile. Not sure whether to change it to this calc or if it's still fine to use the one that was already on her profile.
The changes have been applied between yesterday and today, you couldn'y know about it, so dw. Technically the match can still be done, it's just that Sakura now holds a relevant AP advantage.

All magic skills can reach hundreds of meters, so I'll have to fix all of the range keys for the characters.
In this key such abilities are energy projection and healing, right?
Also, could you elaborate on her martial arts skill?

In this key such abilities are energy projection and healing, right?
Yes.
Also, could you elaborate on her martial arts skill?
Considering Ruby's age is currently 19, she most likely started learning martial arts at young age, so I'll say she started training at the age of 5, giving her 14 years of experience. One thing to point out is that her sister Kuki was trained to be an assassin, so it's reasonable to assume Ruby got the same training as her.

I'll reply to some more questions you may have when I wake up, since it's getting pretty late in where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back