• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP Thread | Black Rose

"...Perhaps you'd like to meet him?..." The crackling of electricity got louder and louder by the second.
“I’m not sure I understand your implication.”

Menas tries to figure out where the electricity is with his electroreception while he tries to diffuse the situation

“I’m not sure I understand your implication.”

Menas tries to figure out where the electricity is with his electroreception while he tries to diffuse the situation
"He's downstairs..." As she speaks these words her eyes turn black for a brief second. A black light suddenly overcomes Menas, and his mind is assaulted with various images. His vision is static but between the blinding lights he can see things... A man crying as he laughs as his head burns and melts away. A woman with four arms tearing the heart out of a man's chest. Owls floating around him...

He's gone. Menas has disappeared from the castle, and he is now somewhere else... In a spiral staircase.

“Well, that could have gone better.....”

Menas looks at his surroundings and tries to figure out where he is

“Ok, you guys can probably come out of my shadow and take a look”

Menas goes down a bit further to see if it really does go down forever

Rose remains in Menas' shadow, following along.

She wonders if she should have retaliated to try to avoid this, but it's too late now.

As they continue down the passage gets stranger and stranger. They reach forks, branches, hallways and other splits. Some times the different paths would have hallways leading to dead ends, and staircases walking up to nowhere. The designs of these halls were very minimalistic, and not at all detailed. The rooms were like empty husks, not meant to be rooms or anything. The smell of smoke became more potent, and the music echo'd.

As they continue down the passage gets stranger and stranger. They reach forks, branches, hallways and other splits. Some times the different paths would have hallways leading to dead ends, and staircases walking up to nowhere. The designs of these halls were very minimalistic, and not at all detailed. The rooms were like empty husks, not meant to be rooms or anything. The smell of smoke became more potent, and the music echo'd.
Menas continues to go down, keeping a lookout for anything that could possibly be alive

As they keep going further and further down through the sprawling corridors and empty rooms, a slow and distorted voice can be heard, singing, it's voice echo'ing throughout. "Heartaches... Heartaches... My loving you meant only heartaches... Your kiss was such a sacred thing to me. I can't believe it's just a burning memory... Heartaches... Heartaches... What does it matter how my heart breaks?... I should be happy with someone new... But my heart aches for you..."

As they come closer to the source of the sound, they would find a man in a room. He was regal and of a tall stature, resembling the woman they had met in the castle somewhat. However he was sitting down in a leather chair, his face devoid of expression. He was staring into an a large picture frame hung on the wall, but there was no picture within the frame. One small tear dripped from his left eye and flowed down his cheek. He couldn't move or turn to look at the others, just simply staring... He made no sounds. The smell of smoke was more potent in this room in particular.

Menas doesn’t speak, and listens to what the man is saying. If he’s the father of woman from before, he might be trouble, but he also seems like someone who has been through a lot,
(He's not saying anything. He's not making any sounds.)

Back