• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP Registration • Complete and Absolute Chaos II (High-Hax Allowed)

all right, whats the cap cause durability is sure as hell going to be there, Ap with scythe is going to be half-way there(im guessing island level)

Player Characters have Resistance to any power that would take control away from the Player; such as Mind Control, Body Puppetry, Empathic Manipulation, or even powers such as Plot Manipulation or Causality Manipulation. Immortality and Regeneration Negation Resistance is restricted.

Character Sheet
Name:
Physical description: (Text or Image-Based)
Powers:

First Set Stats
Powers: One Character + Two Powers
AP, Durability, Striking Strength: Town Level
Range: Kilometers
Lifting Strength: Class M
Speed: At least Relativistic
Dimension Equalization: 4D (Stat amps increase stats by their amount times Low 2-C; such as x2 amps being baseline 2-C)

Second Set Stats
Powers: One Character + Two Powers
AP, Durability, Striking Strength: Island Level
Range: Hundreds of Kilometers
Lifting Strength: Class T
Speed: At least Speed of Light
Dimension Equalization: 4D (Stat amps increase stats by their amount times Low 2-C; such as x2 amps being baseline 2-C)

and now theres second key, waiting for it to get shot down right now!
Stats: Telnarann(The Reaper) | The Reaper

AP/Striking Strength: Town Level normally(can barely damage Senator Armstrong) City level with Scythe(Severely injured Albedo with a single strike) | At least Island Level+(one-shot Fates Gilgamesh)

Powers: Oryx’s Sword Logic and Power Bestowal(can grant immortality type 1,2 and 8(reliant on The Reaper, Regeneration high godly, durability negation, and Invulnerability to the target, and will also add these abilities to The Reaper(save for type 8 immortality), can only bestow powers to one person at a time, and it must be done through a contract to The Reaper, though the reaper can null the contract at any time) | Conceptual manipulation(type 2), immortality(types 1,2,4,5,7, and 9)

Durability: at least Island level+(effortlessly tanked many attacks from Fates Gilgamesh with no damage), contracts make him extremely hard to kill normally | At Least Island Level+(was hit by a partly charged EA and was injured by it), immortality makes him nigh-impossible to permanently kill

Speed: At Least Speed of light | as before

Lifting Strength: class t | as before

Range: extended melee range to 999 Kilometers with Scythe | 999 Kilometers

Last edited:
Your character picks has to have profiles on either VSBattles or FCOC, powers either must link to a character profile that has them or give at least a brief description.

Your character picks has to have profiles on either VSBattles or FCOC, powers either must link to a character profile that has them or give at least a brief description.
Bill and Mandy's grim would be the way of the easy route but mostly: slightly arrogant and cocky Cartoon reaper with a jet-black cloak and hood with a scythe thats basically an AP increase, everything with Oryx's sword logic(save for acasuality of course) and the Snatchers contracts but instead of taking the soul it's basically a "help me help us both" kind of deal. And second key is just a bloodlusted(naturally) "I'm pissed, I'm going to kill you now" sorta thing, basically concept destruction (if allowed) with a "I'm ganna send some of me to a higher dimension to make sure I SLAUGHTER you" immortality, the rest is just gravy... In other words second key is first key but P I S S E D.

Grim for first key and wow theres actually a good image for it lol
dzcjhh-c4ce44b2-89e3-4f23-b4d8-f391e78a8e82.png

Death for second key
latest
this should surprise bloody nobody.

Those Powers and Characters are okay, your free to enter the RP and do whatever.

any chance i can change The Reapers Second Key?, not the immortality but the concept manip to a far more described and original abilty

Deaths Persistence: The Reaper will lock onto a target and put a mark on them, forcing them into his False Throne World and will bloodlust The Reaper to kill them by any means necessary with waves of durability negating shots that are somewhat hard to dodge, the only way to get The Reaper out of this state is to kill him, in which case he will disappear into Material Nonexistence with any target that he hit within the last 24 hours, whether they are dead or alive they will be brought to The Reapers True Throne World, and into a safe haven with all anyone would need to survive with The Reaper only existent there until 2 months have past, in which case he can release whomever he chose to come with him with his ability, and will automatically return to "normal" existence with his true self being there.

Okay, this is coming from someone who has a god damn grim reaper as both an Avatar and a "if you die I'll be there" character.

Edgelord.

Last edited:
Back