• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

"Lawless? Ha! Damn, who knew someone would get it this quickly! As for your question, to serve. Now I don't want to reveal anything too important but know that."

@Lou_change
"So, you are on a quest to slay a goddess of life that a god of death that appears to be unable to truly enter this dimension says you cannot beat."

"...and who is this Frost?"

@DaReaperMan
"I do not serve anyone except my own self interests."

The Reaper shakes his head laughing and then pulls out an hourglass "do you see this hourglass? It determines ones life force, if destroyed it kills whoevers hourglass it was instantly, the only ones I don't have an hourglass for are other eternal Gods, I even have one for frost, if I wanted frost dead they would drop, I wanted nothing to do with this game, but it has caught my interest."

"Am I now?" The Reaper destroys the hourglass, killing Valdis instantly, but The Reaper then remade the hourglass, reviving Valdis "I had no reason to kill frost, like I said if I wanted them dead they would've dropped."

"Frost or the hourglasses? Because frost was made by life, the hourglasses are not my creations, they are my right as Eternal God of Death."

"I'm talking about your moving machine over there, you spoke of it fondly when I was first summoned to this place, and you seem to only be able to interact with it."

"I mean I have the power null that worked on you and no he has alter the archive to say that it looks like he's bond by laws but he isn't." I say speaking from experience.

"Let me summarize it: Pacifist but most powerful Eternal Godess, I'm not revealing more, mortal. Also Dan is a fallen god, nothing too special."

@Drite77

"Fair enough."

Smol Lucy: "Yay !"

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Well then, follow me~"

She then says then, as she moves out the hug while gesturing him to follow.

@DaReaperMan

You know, that reaper situation feels off, he started off kinda nice, then turned bad, but then said something good ? like what was even happeening with him ?

... mmmh, better ask him directly.

In a far off pocket dimension, the reaper's consciouness is brought back, though without any of his powers.

In front of his stands one of my avatars, though she looks much older than the one he met before, looking about in her 40, and also dressed more "normally.".

"So, i think we started with the wrong foot, let's start again. Hi, i am Lucy, who exactly are you ?"
She says to the Reaper.

"See? She is too cute" Jane asks as she gives some headpats at Lucy

"By the way, just one last thing that I want to ask, what do you do here Imoryu? Like do you just chill out here?"

"I am Death." The Reaper opens a portal to his true throne world, "and I do not desire to interact with you at the moment, but you can follow me if you wish, but I shall tell you something what was it Imoryu? As I said you and Jane are functionally Immortal, as I'd have to be truly killed for you two to die, just be careful in the end I can only revive you specifically if your soul is intact in someway, as id have to get Life to revive you otherwise." The Reaper then enters the portal, but leaves it open for a bit as an invitation.

(Also saying The Reaper is morally good isn't the case, he's chaotic neutral with some elements of Chaotic Good in there)

@Lou_change

"Regaining Divinity doesn't have to be suicide challenging literally every Eternal God and Godess, but do please try!"

(Reaper you should probably ask to make a Life character and then make it, because right now Life is just a character who you referenced)

@Drite77

Smol Lucy's smugness level: 9001

"Well, i send avatars to do stuff, so tecnically yes, i'm mostly just chilling on this "throne" of mine."
I responds, as tap the depestal i'm on with my right feet.

@Oliver_de_jesus

She would lead him to a building.

@DaReaperMan

[you are forgetting about the whole, she revived only his cosciusness without any of the powers, also there's the fac that the pocket dimension i waaaaay about of our range capabilities for you to just exit]

"Isn't it boring? I mean, me and Lucy here watched some neat movies, I guess that the other Lucy and her boyfriend are doing fun stuff, isn't it kinda boring to just sit here and do nothing? Even though I guess you experience what your avatars are doing"

(I mean I would use the Life-in-Death and Anti-Life Equation for max OP lol, basically making Life OP af and nigh-unkillable)

Raifudo finishes charging and quickly releases it in a slash that erases the incoming projectiles. It keeps going, now going straight forwards towards the giant beast.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Well, nothing important, just the on best resturant in Las Vagas period, it's dinner time after all~"
She responds, the first part with sarcasm, the second time a bit teasingly.

@Drite77

"Well, to be hoest i can't really leave even if i wanted to, as if went into normal reality my spiritual density would collapse it."

@DaReaperMan

[y u not respond to me ?]

@Listentomyrhytm

[heeeeeyy, random question, do you resist causality manipulation ?]

"Oh, I guess that it almost drove me into madness some seconds ago" Jane says while she chuckles a little

"Well, regardless, it was neat knowing the real 'you' Imoryu, if you don't mind, I think that we'll be back to Earth, I want to visit someone with Lucy"

Back