• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

"So, how would you like it to be set up? Just a playground to run wild in or perhaps a full story with you as the main character?"

The solar system becomes warped as numerous different possibilities for the area such as prehistoric, medieval, modern, far future, and more fade into view.

@Overlord775
At the end of the play, Edward and Lucy would return to their point of origin, but Edward would notice a ping pong table that no one was using, so it occurred to him that he could play for a while with her.

"Hey Lucy, you want to play ping pong" he said while pointing to the table in the distance.

The solar system finalizes its transformation. Two main planets seem to be the main attractions. One planet can be seen covered in technology, almost glistening with a chrome finish. The other, a world covered mostly in water that seems to be experiencing a mysterious surge in sea life and is radiating a strange energy. The window expands to a full portal.

"Aaand done. Grab anything you think you'll need and you'll be transported to one of those buoyant laboratories on the ocean planet and your adventure will begin. You'll still be able to keep track of anything happening outside of that world and move back and forth at will but other than that, you'll be isolated. See you on the other side."

Edgar disappears through the portal.

Dan appears on the landing dock of the laboratory. The bright sun above helps illuminate the water below revealing a veritable twister of sea life in a rainbow of colors. Edgar can be seen inside the lab through one of the windows.

A short scrawny man in a lab coat walks up to Dan. He seems a bit awkward.
"Uhh, H-Hello. I believe you're the one we sent for to help with our, ummm, situation. I'm Ezekiel."

"Nice to meet you as well. I feel much better now that you're here. You see, a few weeks ago, we detected a strange energy emission from the core of this planet and since then, life has sprung up at an alarming rate even though this place had no trace of it before. So we were sent to investigate. However, things took a turn for the worse when some of our crew were killed on their way to the core."

Ezekiel pulls out a tablet and shows a video of the previous attempt to reach the core. A team of 5 researchers with 5 armed soldiers are seen in a subterranean cave next to a large lake when suddenly what appears to be a giant snake with legs rises up from the water. The snake, almost too fast to be properly recorded by the camera spits acid, dissolving 2 of the soldiers almost instantly and scoops up and crushes one more in its maw. The snake roars and the remaining 7 run away whilst firing a volley of rounds that fail to penetrate the snake's scales. The snake does not pursue them and instead slinks back into the water.

"I was next in line to try to make it to the core but now that you're here I don't have to go down to that hellhole."

A submarine rises up from the depths and the crew begin performing maintenance and loading it with supplies for Dan's journey.

@Drite77

"Well, basically i'm not the only me, there's a real me in my Throne World and multiples mes scattered across the universes. One of the other mes has met this one boy named Ed, they spend time togheter and now they snuggles and stuff."

"So tecnically i have a boyfriend because a me has a boyfriend, but that me is not me, so i don't know if it even counts."

@Listentomyrhytm

Le works, as the two beasts fall and dissipate

Though, because of this even more of the dark spawn changes target to him, as 4 beams of shadows are shot towards him from all around him !

Also, he would see a time cooldown counting 8 seconds in his left field of eyes.

[ and don't say resistance, i'm just applying time stop resistance to everything in the world :V

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Sure my sweet cinnamon roll~"
She replies, as she gently puts an hand on his chest

"Oh... but what does your real you thinks about him?... what does she think about me?" Jane asks, being a bit reluctant to say the last part

@Overlord775
Edward blushes slightly at the compliment.

after prep and give the other paddle to lucy, he holds the ball in the palm of the free hand, throws it up at least 16 centimeters, and hits it as it falls

@Drite77

"The core has the combined emotions of all the avatars, she loves you as a sister as much as I do and Ed as a boyfriend as much as the other me does."
Lucy responds while making a smol smile.

@Oliver_de_jesus

She would wait for it to bounce once on her side of the table, then responds to the throw with a swing of her paddle and sends the ball towards the left section of Ed's field.

Jane makes a smol smile after she hears that, somewhat aliviated in hearing that.

"That is nice to hear... but strangely I don't know how to feel about that"

The inside looks approximately like this:
76e343508397d582dcef38eef93ab53b.jpg

but is filled with equipment such as radar, sonar, infrared, and thermal monitors customized for deep sea expeditions; robotic probes; and a rack of weapons on the back wall.

The pilot of the submarine steps inside followed by Edgar.

"Quite the fine piece of work, isn't it?" Edgar says.

"Yes."
(So my phone is being weird and I can't link images so look up kirby invader armor as that would be my normal form did it change?)

"It is just... weird that all this time that I haven't been talking to, well, your real you, it feels... kinda weird I guess"

"Yes."
(So my phone is being weird and I can't link images so look up kirby invader armor as that would be my normal form did it change?)
(No, you still look the same.)

Edgar takes a seat and starts inspecting some of the equipment.

"Alrighty. We're all loaded and ready to go. Just say the word and we're off." says the pilot.

"Mmmm, I don't think you'll need fingers. There should be backup available to carry your stuff for ya. But since you're ready, of we go!"

As the submarine descends and the light of the surface fades, the creatures of the deep start to become much more surreal and creepy as they have adapted strange forms accustomed to the crushing pressure and isolating darkness. The submarine docks at an underwater station 11 kilometers below the surface. Outside of the windows they can see the inside of the station and a bit further past it they see the entrance to the cave shown in the video from before. The doors open and outside there are soldiers that are much bigger than before with much more advanced armor and weaponry. The soldiers salute Dan.

"Welp. This where ya'll disembark. Godspeed." says the pilot as he salutes.

"Alright, let's a get a move on. It's a long way to the core." Edgar says as he steps out of the submarine.

One of the soldiers deploys a small hovering robot that displays a projection of the path to the core.

"Our first step is to trek through these watery subterranean caves. Major threats are amphibious creatures with large, powerful jaws capable of secreting acids and poison. We'll know we're approaching the mantle as the water begins to dry up and at that point we'll deploy the mining robots to tunnel straight to the core from what we've determined to be the safest location. However, we'll still have to deal with mole-like monsters capable of tunneling through hardened metal and withstanding continuous pressure from the crust above them. Unfortunately, information from the outer core is scarce due to interference from our target in the inner core so we'll need to stay extra sharp from that point on." explains one of the soldiers.

The expedition commences and things are off to a great start with the spears making short work of 3 snake-like monsters emerging from the water. They look surprisingly happy for giant acid-spitting snake monsters:
617648m9e0g21.jpg

"Huh. Neat." says one of the soldiers.

"That makes things easy. If these things are friendly we can ride them to the mantle." says another one as he hops onto the back of one of the creatures.

@Listentomyrhytm

(Think like ability cooldown, you can't time stop em untill it's over)

@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy makes a smug smile at scoring the point, as she then waits for his next throw.

@Drite77

"Well, if you want i could bring you to where the core is big sis."
<~<
She responds, though Jane can tell that there is something odd in her tone.

"Let's raise the level" Edward said as he launched the next move, were the attack was something more direct since it was going in a straight line

@Lou_change

As they trek deeper into the cave it sprawls out into a massive watery rocky labyrinth with monsters hiding in the shadows. A low rumbling sound fills their hearing. It's getting closer and closer. Suddenly, the ground beneath them collapses, dropping them into a huge cavern with deep water at the bottom. Above them, winged bat-like creatures swoop in attempting to grab at them.

@Lou_change

The bat creatures grab everyone and lift them out of the cavern. The snake creatures are too big to be lifted and dive under the water.

"Where are they going?" says one of the soldiers.

"There's so many hidden underwater networks in this section of the cave that almost every large pool is connected to every other pool. I'm sure they'll find their way out. Let's keep going." responds another.

Back