• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

"not fully, not without entering my Throne World that is, and like i said again, id likely stomp Frost there, also you missed your ticket to do that, unless you can tear a hole into my false throne world that is!"

@Everything12
(no seriously, im losing interest which is the risky thing about me doing this crap, some times ill want to up and leave for a month or two, which would be just right when i come back in a week and yeet Jane out of my true throne world)

@Lou_change
"oh please ill fade to frost in my false throne world anyway, thatll cause me to fade here as well, do i LOOK like someone whos actually ganna go and commit suicide? no, like i said ill be back in two months, i wouldnt bother trying to kill me, as that would change nothing in the long run terminator!"

"These aren't to kill, just seal you until I can make sure you won't be kill by satan the snowman." I say shooting a barrage of heart spears.

(As a sidenote, why is too hard to dodge your attack and why it took Jane out of combat?
(A. the waves of dura-negating shots are already going out and B. Jane doesnt have immortality to speak of, the hit will by diagonal and dodging back isnt an option due to The Reaper going to that side(and thus throwing a wave of bullets out there) covering any possible backing up and ducking would only get the scythe to the head, its too close to dodge ducking and well side stepping would find you the same result as backing up would, which is not a good one.)
"These aren't to kill, just seal you until I can make sure you won't be kill by satan the snowman." I say shooting a barrage of heart spears.
"you dont have acess to my False throne world, sealing this me will still cause me to fade from existence here."

"They are sentient and faster than a summoned can react(I could be wrong but we don't equalize attack speed right?)" I say before disappearing to find Jane.

(A. the waves of dura-negating shots are already going out and B. Jane doesnt have immortality to speak of, the hit will by diagonal and dodging back isnt an option due to The Reaper going to that side(and thus throwing a wave of bullets out there) covering any possible backing up and ducking would only get the scythe to the head, its too close to dodge ducking and well side stepping would find you the same result as backing up would, which is not a good one.)
(She has the Following from the 2 characters:
Immortality (Types 1, 3, 4, 7, and 8 based on his Ghost)
Immortality (Types 1, 5, 7 and 8; it was stated that as long as evil exist in the hearts of man, the Demon Lords shall be reborn. Also reliant on the Sin of Gluttony)
(How is she not Immoral?

(She has the Following from the 2 characters:
Immortality (Types 1, 3, 4, 7, and 8 based on his Ghost)
Immortality (Types 1, 5, 7 and 8; it was stated that as long as evil exist in the hearts of man, the Demon Lords shall be reborn. Also reliant on the Sin of Gluttony)
(How is she not Immoral?
(I never saw a ghost(or reaper would target it, he's very much bloodlusted right now, i suspect you keep it out of sight though), also reaper's ability makes that moot anyway since he will tag you, i didn't see the immortality on the profiles, but that's probably because I skimmed)

Jane would pick her Berenjas and fire El Evangelio shots at the reaper and using her Gideon Bullets to try and transform one of the Reaper's Resistances to weakness by each shot that hits him, she wouldn't try to bother dodging the scythe since she would just regenerate

@DaReaperMan

Jane is simulneusly both moved very out of the way of the attack and given an infinite amount of infinite defenses, while the attack has a infinite amount of infinite counter moves applied to stop it.

[You want this over quickly ? sure then !!]

A VERY livid Lucy just stares down at him with a very pissed off glare, as he's suddenly instantly hit with everything in her arsenal at once on every infinitesimal portion of his being.

"MUGEN HAKAI !!!"

[said arsenal is pretty much every offensive ability listed here]
[including stuff you don't resist like Plot-based erasure, conceptual Acid Manipulation, Absolute Zero, Physics Manipulation and Trasmutation, and also abilities you don't have a good enough resistance too like Quantum level Matter Manipulation, Conceptual Heat, gravity, desease and poison manipulations]

[your physiology doesn't matter, as all the above is equally as effective against things made of flesh as conceptually nonexistant abtracts]

[the attack also simply deletes you with sheer power, as Lucy is amped to a Mahlo Cardinal degree of infinity in all statistics]

[invuneraility and the likes are bypassed, especially since it was agreed a long time ago over on the discord that the resistace to the negation of Invuleraility, Regeneration and Immortality are not a thing in the RP. Also her powers are 100% not negetable, reflectable or otherwise nullified in any way as far as this rp is concerned]

[also she can negate litterally all and every type of immortality and the highest forms of regeneration and ressurection, and the attack is locked on your essence/concept/signature/whatever, so it can't be dodged, outrunned or hidden from, as swell as making things like other avatars, other selfs, clones, projections, true selfs, minions, spawns and anything else related to you be yeeted out of existace.]

[TR;DR: You are very, VERY dead]

@Listentomyrhytm

The blade of energy would catch the beast by supprise, bisecting it, which normally wouldn't be enough to kill it, but from wound doesn't close, the dark creature actually dies and dissipates into nothingness.

This take aback the people that were fighting it, as they stares in this direction and also towards where the beast was in awe.

Though, this moment doesn't last, as another of the beast notices and changes it's target to Raidus, leaping towards him for a slash with it's darkness-infused giant claws.

@Oliver_de_jesus

She enjoyes the play, though makes a remark.

"To be honest, i prefer the animated version to this, but it's nice i guess"
Lucy whispers to him mid-play.

Last edited:
I arrive invisible and hidden to all but the strongest senses. ""I am too late. I guess I should leave I was only confident that it was him but now I know. Not thatI have no use in that knowledge all I can really do is hope he isn't too mad at my recent behavior and cross out the maybe on my goal list.""

@Overlord775
"There are things that cannot be adapted, but people want to get money from anything, that's why there is an over-exploitation of things that people like but it ends up ruining it" Edward also whispers to lucy

The Reaper wasn't instantly erased by the attack, saying "well done, you got me! And with something that should erase me! ... Hehehehehe, mostly anyway, if you did erase me fully you would massively upset the balence of life and death, since there wouldn't be an afterlife to speak of. And thus no place for souls to go, but unfortunately, remember that contract? Well you don't need to worry about her permanently dying frost, I'll just bring her back, or I could kill her since i have access to her soul freely, youd have to destroy her soul and bring it back, something i don't think even you could do, anyways I'm already sealed." The Reaper chuckles "what I'm trying to say is this: if Jane somehow kicks the bucket under your protection I'll bring her back, neither of you will interact with me again until you die" The Reaper has a satisfied look on his face "I'd be careful mentioning me around Dan if I were you, but if he's smart enough he'll know i wanted this, i wanted something to do me in, and by Sword Logic, God Emperor Frost: this throne world and most of my abilities are yours(contracts and death's persistence not included) as well as you Jane Hickok, i grant you both immortality as long as I exist within my true throne world, which you've sealed me to, well done, both of you, i will watch your progress... With... Great... interest." The reaper then fades completely, his words still on the wind, and it was obvious he bored no I'll will toward either of them

(woohoo! I can be lazy! And only come back for any dialogue or anything whatsoever unless frost or jane SOMEHOW die! Yeeeeehaw!)

@DaReaperMan

[Well, didn't say you were istantant deleted, just istant-hit, so i guess that works by tecnicality]

[though just to point out, she can very much erase you without destroying death as a whole, as that's what Reinhard did to Methuselah, killing the latter who was the concept of darkness without destroying the concept]

[Also her attack would have defiitelly exteded to your true throne world, but when/if you want to make the Reaper do stuff again you can just ask me to bring you back because i'm geuually too nice to perma-yeet you out of the RP :V]

[also, i guess untill then you can also comment/watch stuff happening in the world from the place someone goes when they are super omega yeeted]

@Drite77

"Iiiiiiiii think i just killed Death."
Lucy responds, while still trying to cooldown from the sheer amount of anger she just bursted out, which is quite evident from her face.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Well, for theatre is different, as people usually do plays out of the joy they have doing them instead of money, so they feel more genuine."
She whispers back to him.

"Well that's true" He told her in a low voice.

In the distance they would hear someone telling them to be quiet :v

now in the plays you can see how the red queen wants to decapitate poor alicea

"That sure was an annoying incarnation of death, not going to lie here. But oh well, leaving that to side"

Jane says as she starts to massage a bit the region next to her shoulders to see if that can help woth her anger

"Could you answer my question? That is, if you want to"

Back at the H.A.L. I look at my check list.

1. Protect humanity: check
2. Find a way to get rid of my impulsive, bipolar behavior as it is problematic:
3. Make friends: maybe
4. Get a proper physical form:
5. Regain Godhood:

I erase the maybe and just vent at nothing.

@Overlord775

Raifudo charges up his Ki and releases it rather quickly, to stop time for a couple of seconds... he then slashes at the beast three times, before impaling it with the sword. Keeping good thoughts in his mind. He then launches a slash of energy at a separate beast and then...

...time flows once again.

@Overlord775 (better way to put it is if someone dies, now if it's jane or frost The Reaper will make a comment along the lines of teasing them and then ressurecting them, otherwise it's the deal where The Reaper probably makes a deal with em and then beers them off to do whatever the deal entailed whether they want to or not)

(also you get all of Grim's powers as well as everything listed on the Sword Logic page, this goes to @Drite77 as well)

Edgar, after seemingly disappearing from the face of existence (read: got bored with this dating simulator) returns in a somewhat spectacular fashion. In a nebula deep in space, the miscellaneous matter begins to swirl and coalesce, becoming brighter and hotter until explodes leaving only Edgar remaining.

Edgar had been spending the past who knows how long doing what any good scientist does. Learning and improving. He had been gathering the mathematical representations of everything from all across reality, incorporating them into his own equation, and amplifying them and himself using the work from some of his old mathematician friends. All that ever was, is, and ever could be, he stood above, beyond, and resistant to. With his true form invulnerable and out of harm's way in a realm indescribable to even the highest order set theorists, he revamps his physical manifestation. He had a new look (see: 2nd picture of him in sandbox), and even got a new cane that's secretly a sword. His sudden reappearance causes temporary ripples felt as a sort of existential fuzziness throughout all of existence.

Edgar takes a glance throughout all of existence and witnesses the little scuffle between the Reaper and Lucy. He teleports to Dan to check up on him.

@Lou_change
"Dan! It's great to see you again. What have you been up to recently?"

@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy would remain quiet and just watch :v

@Drite77

The message menages to relax the lil' sister, as she does a sign.

"Well, about if i have a boyfriend or husband, tecnically no, though tecnically yes."
She responds in a seemingly paradoxical way.

@DaReaperMan

[k]

[ Also you forgot that includes Death (Mythology) ]

"Only 2 other summoned are active in this universe now, another summoned appeared and died, and the one who brought us here seems have not interfered yet. Originally I thought it would happen quickly as this has been uneventful, but now this is taking longer than last time for the monsters to show up." I say.

A window to a random uninhabited solar system appears.

"I could classify that place as a sort of sandbox where we could do anything we want with no effect on reality outside its borders."

Back