• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

Edward gives a positive thumbs up and decides to walk to his room.

"If you want you can go to any of the rooms to rest" he said before entering his room.

As he enters the room, he would see Lucy laying on his bed, already in a cozy-looking pijama too.

"I think i'll choose this one~"

"fine--" with that said, Edward slightly moved his bracelet, which was actually the Bracelet of Time, magically changing his normal clothes for a pijama, then lay down on the bed.

She moves a bit towards Edward, gently pressing her chest against him, while putting her race right in front of his.

"Thank you darling~"
Lucy says with a sweet tone, while making as even more so sweet time.

She moves a bit towards Edward, gently pressing her chest against him, while putting her race right in front of his.

"Thank you darling~"
Lucy says with a sweet tone, while making as even more so sweet time.
"No, thanks to you, if I hadn't met you I'd probably be without a purpose" he said responding with the same sweetness

Back