• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

"Idiot...!" Palaria murmured as she blasted her entire ice pillar to shards, turning them into a hurricane that killed every cultist on it and five more, after all was said and done only ten were left standing, but the rumbling of the earth said that mistakes were made "thanks for bringing every damn cultist down on us you apsolute ******* dumbass! You're gonna get us killed!" Palaria shouted telepathically at Kaminos, using the shards of ice to protect herself "Mark... I think drastic measures might be needed..." Palaria said to him telepathically as she put her ear to the ground, a thousand, two thousand, three thousand and rising... definitely not good when a hundred were already a decent threat,
"I was expecting that to do more damage than I thought it would..." Kaminos answered, cracking his neck, "I miscalculated, but I refuse to let you get killed..."

The elf-orc brandishes his weapons, running toward the cultists.

"If a spectacle is what lured their attention to us, I'll use another to make sure you all can get as far away from harm's way as possible!" He continued, "How much do you want to bet I can get them more pissed off at me than the whole group?"

"Kaminos... What are you doing?" Para asked telepathically.

"Trying to get inside... They'll be more focused on me than you all that way if I do..." He responded telepathically as he went all out, creating blades of flaming air and plumes of magma that would damage the internals of the cultists he aimed to make his way past. He was done talking at this point, and he wanted all his focus on trying to get closer to what they were trying to protect, which would hopefully cause the brunt of their attention to be focused on him.

Meanwhile, Para and Epithymia go backwards, launching all manner of elemental and projectile attack, with Para still pondering why Kaminos thought his best move was to go in the opposite direction and charge toward them all.

Mark yelled, he hated this part, his body wasn't used to it, it was painful, he felt like his soul was tearing itself apart, taking out every negative emotion and bad memories, increasing it by 1000x, his blood boiled, his pupils contracted, a viscous mass that combined black, Dark Green, yellow and gray colors

436048-darkness1_super.jpg

Next to him a hundred nightmare beings began to manifest themselves and in turn passed through the earth as if it did not exist, traversing it as if it were nothing more than an imaginary obstacle.

With a clenching of his hands and a discharge of power, the mad warrior caused the entire base to collapse like dominoes, having counted the darkness together with the energy attack and his army caused the collapse of the base, by weakening its supports and destroy it, killing dozens maybe hundred of cultists, thus currently there was a hole hundreds of meters deep and wide.

Warrior Madness Mark didn't stop, he started shooting energy attacks wildly, no matter where they was or who they are, Kaminos was caught in the range of effect.

Mark's creations, beings that live with a murderous instinct, began to attack everyone, both cultists and Kaminos alike.

The base shuddered and shook but it seemed to not yield structurally, like it was held together by some powerful magic, with the wave of cultists coming down on Mark, curses and magic flying like wildfire while Palaria began to rain hell down from the sky to thin their ranks
"I was expecting that to do more damage than I thought it would..." Kaminos answered, cracking his neck, "I miscalculated, but I refuse to let you get killed..."

The elf-orc brandishes his weapons, running toward the cultists.

"If a spectacle is what lured their attention to us, I'll use another to make sure you all can get as far away from harm's way as possible!" He continued, "How much do you want to bet I can get them more pissed off at me than the whole group?"

"Kaminos... What are you doing?" Para asked telepathically.

"Trying to get inside... They'll be more focused on me than you all that way if I do..." He responded telepathically as he went all out, creating blades of flaming air and plumes of magma that would damage the internals of the cultists he aimed to make his way past. He was done talking at this point, and he wanted all his focus on trying to get closer to what they were trying to protect, which would hopefully cause the brunt of their attention to be focused on him.

Meanwhile, Para and Epithymia go backwards, launching all manner of elemental and projectile attack, with Para still pondering why Kaminos thought his best move was to go in the opposite direction and charge toward them all.
Kaminos felt a pull on his body, before the earth suddenly lurched up and launched him into the sky, where Palaria caught him in her telekinesis "And you'd get yourself killed doing that! Get back to the rest of the group!" Palaria snapped before releasing her telekinesis

(As for what's gonna happen with Cain, I haven't decided yet. Fair warning.)

Mark yelled, he hated this part, his body wasn't used to it, it was painful, he felt like his soul was tearing itself apart, taking out every negative emotion and bad memories, increasing it by 1000x, his blood boiled, his pupils contracted, a viscous mass that combined black, Dark Green, yellow and gray colors

436048-darkness1_super.jpg

Next to him a hundred nightmare beings began to manifest themselves and in turn passed through the earth as if it did not exist, traversing it as if it were nothing more than an imaginary obstacle.

With a clenching of his hands and a discharge of power, the mad warrior caused the entire base to collapse like dominoes, having counted the darkness together with the energy attack and his army caused the collapse of the base, by weakening its supports and destroy it, killing dozens maybe hundred of cultists, thus currently there was a hole hundreds of meters deep and wide.

Warrior Madness Mark didn't stop, he started shooting energy attacks wildly, no matter where they was or who they are, Kaminos was caught in the range of effect.

Mark's creations, beings that live with a murderous instinct, began to attack everyone, both cultists and Kaminos alike.
"Incredible..."

Says Dhei after witnessing Warrior Madness and seeing its display of power it showed so far

"The sheer ammount of power Miss Alexandra brother is possessesing, to think he had such a trump card at his hand"

Pointed Eredna about Mark form he went into

The base shuddered and shook but it seemed to not yield structurally, like it was held together by some powerful magic, with the wave of cultists coming down on Mark, curses and magic flying like wildfire while Palaria began to rain hell down from the sky to thin their ranks
Kaminos felt a pull on his body, before the earth suddenly lurched up and launched him into the sky, where Palaria caught him in her telekinesis "And you'd get yourself killed doing that! Get back to the rest of the group!" Palaria snapped before releasing her telekinesis

(As for what's gonna happen with Cain, I haven't decided yet. Fair warning.)
Kaminos growls and blasts back toward the group, using an explosive blast to propel himself in their directions at high speeds. He was disappointed that when he tried to do more, he made things worse, and that they had to get someone else to clean up a mistake he made. He turned as he landed, giving an irritated sigh before sheathing his weapons, now being beyond a range where he could help in any meaningful way. He nods, looking at Mark and seeing he's pretty much got it handled.

"Keep me posted..." He said, turning back around and getting some form of distance from the rest of the group before being caught up in his own thoughts. If anyone tried to peer into his mind, the first thing they would hear would be the following:

"'Hūoo'ts koo'uu'lo'de eh jh'to eū'to ts'rrj? Eū'to 'mmuuk'hū? Eū'to 'deoo' uusuueūye' 'hūeū'pa'pa...*" He thought in Orc language for a change, with all these people around him that could read minds, his native tongues were good ways to keep some degree of privacy.

*"How could I get that wrong? That much? That doesn't usually happen..." in Orc

Last edited:
"Incredible..."

Says Dhei after witnessing Warrior Madness and seeing its display of power it showed so far

"The sheer ammount of power Miss Alexandra brother is possessesing, to think he had such a trump card at his hand"

Pointed Eredna about Mark form he went into
"...a power too great that he only uses in last moments" Alex said to herself without really listening to Eredna, before shaking her head.

"Oh Father... this will end badly" she said before charging into battle.

The base shuddered and shook but it seemed to not yield structurally, like it was held together by some powerful magic, with the wave of cultists coming down on Mark
Mark dodged any magical project attack that was approaching, the first two cultist, he ripped his small intestine with his bare arms and then used his body as a shield against various spells that were coming after him, he teleported behind others and then put blades through his ears to pierce his brain and with superhuman speed he threw the cultist next to another wall, he continued to crush another with an ax with a vertical attack from the bottom up, he teleported again shooting elemental fire without stopping, his attacks were fast and painful

The cultists kept coming, like a sea of death, but their numbers were dropping quickly due to the two-pronged assault, magic flying up to Palaria managed to send her flying back, though she caught herself with burned robes and skin to continue raining hell

Dhei would extend his chains to their maximum range and swing 6 of them from each hands at the cultist with his superhuman speed and strength above most human being

Eredna on the other hand makes uses of his blood from the cuts he gives himself on the arms, in order to get enough blood as he gets to a distance where he is able to land his skillfully maneuvered movements with the blood, in his effective range to the cultists

"Skts eh'to...*" He said aloud, creating plumes of lava, "Para, mind making some portals I can drop these through?"

"Sure!" She said, creating portals through which Kaminos would drop lava down on the waves of cultists before thinking to himself again, "Eū'to 'loheū ehs tsccs 'bbh'to'to...**"

In the meantime, Epithymia continued firing her rounds at the cultists, trying to help in any way she could at this point.

*Orc equivalent of "Screw it!"

**"At least this works better..." in Orc

Last edited:
Alex slash at a cultist by with her daggers at the head, later other in the throat, as well as using her scythe to mop up any large groups of Cultists that got close to her or at least break them apart.

For his part, Mark was like an explosion, uncontrollable and destructive, when someone killed one, he was already killing Two, when a cultist came out of the base, he was already ripping off an arm and his darklings ate and tore the flesh of the cultist

Whenever more cultists were approaching, Eredna was doing swift movements as ge performs sharp and deep slices to the neck or the eyes inside the skull with the blood available from himself, at times he would rely h2h if needed, such as kicking in the stomach before dropping an axe kick to the back of their head or twisting their arms behind, while breaking the neck as he forces it to move backward till it snaps

Dhei on the other hand would strike areas like the knees with his leg to make them lose balance before gouging the eyes, press a pressure point on the neck to cut their breath followed by a palm atrike to the ribs to break and puncture lungs, while to others he roundhouse kicks the side of the head as he chains them as if holding them in a collar for pets, to swing the person others nearby then forcefully ripping the head of the body when done

(Piss off, didnt ask your opinion bum that you are)
(And I didn't ask the opinion of an individual who's acting like a child. bluntly put, the time I restart an RP I've actively not enjoyed playing for awhile for you(who I've disliked for awhile- not even due to our arguments BTW) is the day I finally go insane. I've stopped caring, so consider this my only post to you on this matter, and watch some Bob Ross so you can finally calm the **** down)

Back