• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roy (Fire Emblem) vs Yu Narukami (Persona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1.-Speed equalized only Izanagi no Okami.

Roy can use Awakening skills.

Win by death or by Roy sealing Yu.

250px-Yu Narukami render
We´ll Reach out for the Truth.

Roy (Binding Blade Artwork)

Their stats are pretty even. Though Yu takes this due to Attack Reflection, Stat Amping, Healing, and Status Effect Inducement. By Yu amping his own stats, he has already succeeded Roy in every category.

Roy can reflect physical attacks with Counter, and all magic attacks are halved with Aegis. And his sealing powers are still in question, but he either has sealing or soul manipulation.

So, i think Roy (After we define what his "sealing" actually is) is winning this.

Yu's counter works differently from "look how good i can parry your attacks". Yu's counter will LITERALLY reflect the opponent's attack back at them and doesnt disperse until the opponent hits him. Theres no way around it. Yu can debuff Roy's stats such as defense and attack power. Roy wont last long enough to deal actual damage.

Sorry for the late reply.

But Roy could have an advantage in close combat thanks to Patience and Counter, Aegis helps him deling with magic attacks from Yu.

Now, Yu debuffing Roy is a big point, but i think Roy takes this because of the skills above and Sealing.

For the record, Roy can't seal others' souls. I've already told you that he simply subdued Idenn and that it was the people of Arcadia who restored her soul. He could potentially seal his foes' movements and prevent them from fighting back, but there's no indication that he'd do the same for the soul.

In addition, it's generally frowned upon (even if it's not explicitly banned) for OPs to vote on their own threads since it automatically skews a match in favor of one character.

I never said anything about sealing Yu's soul aftet talking to you about it.

But alas, i am the OP so i wont add my vote.

Just trying to keep the fire burning.

Yu 1 Roy 0

I don't think it is a miss match but the advantage is in yu favor he has more hax than roy that can be abused in his favor for example roys healing is a chance ( he heals based on how much damage his next attack does meaning he has to hit his opponent to heal and that is not a guarantee )while yus healing is a guarantee. Via healing skills that is but one minor example and could be over looked but if just on healing skills alone yu can heal himself as when ever he wants as long as he has the energy to spare while roy has to actually hit him to heal so i say the "sister complex king pin of steet" wins with mid-difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back