• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Round 4 of the High 8-C Tournament! Primaris Space Marine Dreadnaught vs Travis Touchdown!

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
seems Travis has been deemed HERESY. so he must die!

speed equal

battle takes place in the wine cellar(RotMG)

Travis is in his second key

The space marine has ******* everything it can have

Space Marine(upscales from 7.91 tons): 0

Travis Touchdown(9.85 tons): 7

Chuck Norris round house kicks both: 0

Last edited:
I guess I vote Travis. He has AP advantage + stat amps to make him even stronger and especially faster than the SM.
Additionally, he can bat back ranged attacks making SM's guns much less relevant.
And he has some decent regeneration, even if it takes some time.

Whoa cmon contact me when you put Travis in a tournament- luckily I wasn't needed. Can this be added?

No lmao, Travis stomped a girl who had the equivalent of thousands of years of training specifically meant to kill him and gets a huge speed amp with a good dodge or when he gets excited

No lmao, Travis stomped a girl who had the equivalent of thousands of years of training specifically meant to kill him and gets a huge speed amp with a good dodge or when he gets excited
Warhammer 40K. Nuff said.
Space marine should have skill and hax stomped?
Travis wins due to the fact that the primaris Dreadnought is basically only a ranged fighter standing at like 18 feet tall and 9 feet wide without much mobility, this result would probably be different if this was a normal Primaris Space Marine.

Not really 'nuff said, Travis' got other skill feats on that level, and I'm not saying he's better than his opponent but I doubt he'd get stomped like that. Still, match is over, no reason to argue this

Not really 'nuff said, Travis' got other skill feats on that level, and I'm not saying he's better than his opponent but I doubt he'd get stomped like that. Still, match is over, no reason to argue this
I'm actually going to make another match with the Primaris Space Marine in base because Travis borderline stomps because he can literally deflect the bolter bolts and just beat the Dreadnought until it dies, bases would actually make it more even
Primaris reach >10,0000 of experience LOL
10000 years you mean, they'd be older then the emperor of they were that old

Tbh I'm a bit tired of debating Travis in particular, ofc I will in this tournament but I'd prefer if you could find another character for now, unless the matchup really interests you

Tbh I'm a bit tired of debating Travis in particular, ofc I will in this tournament but I'd prefer if you could find another character for now, unless the matchup really interests you
its for that reason that i'm thankful that the verses i know aren't very popular on Vs Battles Wiki outside of Terraria, and Keeweed is the main Terraria expert

Eh, I like debating Travis and I was aware he'd probably get a couple matches if I got him to win the 9-A tournament, which he did, it's just that his tactics in this key are very samey so the matches are completely based on his opponents' toolkit, so I'd like some other ones of my characters to get their time in the spotlight.

Back