• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Round 3 of the High 8-C Tournament! Ellie Rose vs Akame!

Id say Ellie takes this via range and versatility. I dont see any way for Akame to get past her guns, especially.

(And while I am not in this, I partially am since this was a profile I created being used)

Id say Ellie takes this via range and versatility. I dont see any way for Akame to get past her guns, especially.

(And while I am not in this, I partially am since this was a profile I created being used)
Lets give popted2 a chance, also Icecrown has alot of thing to hide around and behind, like you know in the ground, behind the massive Abominations, maybe on a frost wyrm, Icecrown is a very diverse place of undead, of course since many of these undead one-shot both contestants here outside help isn't allowed

I think Akame take this not only for the Ap advantage, but mecause some or most of her versatility could mean nothing since Akame is a expert assassin and the for the range Akame can always cut the bullets Vergli style

I think Akame take this not only for the Ap advantage, but mecause some or most of her versatility could mean nothing since Akame is a expert assassin and the for the range Akame can always cut the bullets Vergli style
Also she has a few hundred buildings and a few thousand undead to hide around and behind, Icecrown is an amazing place!

i didn't see that well then its percfect cause Akame can use the surrounds for her advantage

Also I just realized that since these undead vary from 9-B to 7-B they can actually be used as cover

What does Akame do against Telekinesis? Can she free herself when Ellie goes for a force choke?

yeah, The Force is 8-A, that is most certainly not allowed here, in an 8-A bracket yes, but not in a High 8-C bracket, thats like if i made a 9-B tournament and let Bender have his 5-A exhaust pipe

Oh ok. Didn't know that the abilities are completly restricted. Thought they would only be nerfed to an High 8-C level.

Could she do something similar via the GraviToR?

Oh ok. Didn't know that the abilities are completly restricted. Thought they would only be nerfed to an High 8-C level.

Could she do something similar via the GraviToR?
The literal only things Ellie has done with the force is choke and 8-A yeet, there really isn't much to nerf with that

and I don't know

So basically Akame just indefinitely falls into the sky due to being unable to fly?
Rose has my vote.

hold the horses how in-character is just holding a person in the air for 24 hours/sending a High 8-C into the sky which she doesn't seem she even has the stamina for

Yeah, since she forgot to adjust the knob back to normal when she tried to release Henry

Ellie for my reasons

also a long fall is going to as most annoy Akame since we are talking a High 8-C unless that literally sends Akame to space

Yeah, I don't think Ellie would deliberately bother to correctly operate the device to get her opponent down again.
Of course, once Akame helplessly levitates in the air, Ellie could also simply shoot her.

Yes and no, I kinda question how fair it is.
i mean Akame could cut Ellie's head off if she gets close(nice thin neck of course), and im pretty sure gravitron thing isnt a first move for Ellie, though she really doesnt have a first move if i recall

i mean Akame could cut Ellie's head off if she gets close(nice thin neck of course), and im pretty sure gravitron thing isnt a first move for Ellie, though she really doesnt have a first move if i recall
Doesn't she instantly fly in character?

Back