• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Round 3 of the 9-C Tournament! Luo Yuan vs Mr. Bigglesworth!

to say this immediately, Bigglesworth is a cat and will be trying to scratch the hell out of Luo, no definitive first move since all of his fighting is in a turn-based RPG known as Pokem-I mean Pet Battles, but Ice attacks will come out at some point.

While the Cat has likely a higher AP/Durability than Luo, it won't work that well since his sword can cut metals and he has fireweapons such as bombs, a sniper rifle and heat wardheads if the optional equipment is taken in. At the same while the Cat has higher durability naturally, Luo has his special clothes that can protect the wearer to most blades and bullets which cover most of his body (excluding the head/neck and likely the palms).

Their intelligence is vastly different one is a genius while the other is a below average at a level of a cat. I don't think I need to make a point here who would have better ideas and plans in a fight.

Luo also has can sense anything within 30 meters of him and his sixth danger sense let him sense dangers even if they are faster than him which will make easy work of the Cat who only has normal attacks and ice in a speed equal fight.

He is also proficient in use of a gun, has martial arts and has superb proficiency with the sword that he can make cuts that are less than 1 mm deep as he can control his attacks perfectly.

He can also create light to blind his enemies if needed or to distract them.

And finally he can teleport up to 5 meters which should be very good in a fight.

I don't see any way for the Cat to win with just normal attacks and ice one. Even the resurection is not good since it's only once and he can just kill it again.

While the Cat has likely a higher AP/Durability than Luo, it won't work that well since his sword can cut metals and he has fireweapons such as bombs, a sniper rifle and heat wardheads if the optional equipment is taken in. At the same while the Cat has higher durability naturally, Luo has his special clothes that can protect the wearer to most blades and bullets which cover most of his body (excluding the head/neck and likely the palms).

Their intelligence is vastly different one is a genius while the other is a below average at a level of a cat. I don't think I need to make a point here who would have better ideas and plans in a fight.

Luo also has can sense anything within 30 meters of him and his sixth danger sense let him sense dangers even if they are faster than him which will make easy work of the Cat who only has normal attacks and ice in a speed equal fight.

He is also proficient in use of a gun, has martial arts and has superb proficiency with the sword that he can make cuts that are less than 1 mm deep as he can control his attacks perfectly.

He can also create light to blind his enemies if needed or to distract them.

And finally he can teleport up to 5 meters which should be very good in a fight.

I don't see any way for the Cat to win with just normal attacks and ice one. Even the resurection is not good since it's only once and he can just kill it again.
yep, while the ice attacks would likely keep Luo from moving Bigglesworth would get rekt'd twice here fairly easily. now luo only has to defend against a bloodlusted Kel'Thuzad for killing his kitty lol

but to put it straight, this is a curbstomp in Luo's favour and im not even going to bother trying to say otherwise so im passing this round.

Back