• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Round 2 of the High 8-C Tournament! Barbarian King vs Naughty Bear

Iron fist seems like a insanely powerful ability but Naughty is great at handling groups, has hax that gives him several advantages, and out ranges which give him my vote.

well, lets not forget Iron fist summons normal Barbarians, which are stronger and for a limited time faster then Naughty bear, granted Barbarians fight like Orks in the way of they charge the enemy in a blind bloodlusted state with limited skill, unlike the king who is actually seen leading the attacks on other villages, and is just better then the barbarians, but yeah knowing Naughty Bear he can handle 20 bloodlusted enemies and 1 fighter more skilled then the bloodlusted ones faster and stronger then him just charging him, that along with Naughty Bears massive versatility advantage should likely give him the win

I think it is close and I would argue that Iron fist is the single most powerful ability in the tourney but 6 out of ten times the bear wins thru playing smart.

I think it is close and I would argue that Iron fist is the single most powerful ability in the tourney but 6 out of ten times the bear wins thru playing smart.
Of course depending on what Naughty Bear uses the king could be dead before he even uses Iron Fist since he uses it when he's damaged to get the most out of it, since it is a one-time use for any fight, but back to his alter with the Barbie King!

Also since the king lost this fight i know for sure that the Grand Warden ain't going to win, since he is weaker ability wise then the Barbie King

These things are still fun I remember the 7-B battle royal where we found that the void entity and balor would team up and I know for a fact several characters are going to have great debates around them.

These things are still fun I remember the 7-B battle royal where we found that the void entity and balor would team up and I know for a fact several characters are going to have great debates around them.
Void Entity is straight up overpowered, and I have found no good matches for him either since he straight up stomps the hax gods that aren't higher d in 7-B due to that overpowered corruption, hell even in my overpowered 7-B tournament i can't name one character currently in it that Entity doesn't stomp...

Yeah I saw and it is a shame and to be clear I am talking about the one the old form which was the best time I have one the site void entity got second to someone with 2-A mind hax and mind and balor got third as both resisted but couldn't kill and void entity had the better side of the deal.

Yeah I saw and it is a shame and to be clear I am talking about the one the old form which was the best time I have one the site void entity got second to someone with 2-A mind hax and mind and balor got third as both resisted but couldn't kill and void entity had the better side of the deal.
Entity's resistance was nowhere near enough to take 2-A mind hax, and the entire reason Entity got second is because whoever had the 2-A mind hax connected Entity to literally everyone else in the tournament and got most of them corrupted save for a few

Wait I think the few that didn't get corrupted or mindhax included balor but let they themself get corrupted for power thus giving void entity access to the Balor's resistance which was enough and the only other guy that didn't get corrupted or mindhax didn't have a way to survive anything else in the onslaught.

Wait I think the few that didn't get corrupted or mindhax included balor but let they themself get corrupted for power thus giving void entity access to the Balor's resistance which was enough and the only other guy that didn't get corrupted or mindhax didn't have a way to survive anything else in the onslaught.
Entity can't effect type 1 abstracts

Well it's Grace, which only began so we must wait 24 hours before adding into profiles.
Pure formality but some time should be given.

Back