• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Round 1 of the High 8-C Tournament! Captain Titus vs Elektricitie

So, how is Titus Durability Negation and Matter Manip working? Like, will he just bisect Elektricitie with one hit or is it more of just a damage increase?

Also... how high is the ceiling of Oryx's Chamber and is it possible to leave it? While I suppose she could technically cause a thunderstorm indoors, that is still a rather awkward choice for the character.

Last edited:
So, how is Titus Durability Negation and Matter Manip working? Like, will he just bisect Elektricitie with one hit or is it more of just a damage increase?

Also... how high is the ceiling of Oryx's Chamber and is it possible to leave it? While I suppose she could technically cause a thunderstorm indoors, that is still a rather awkward choice for the character.
Answering the second one here: at least high enough to handle a character 7.5 meters tall, and intangibility if it lasts long enough should get through but it would count as self-BFR because a High 8-C is not getting through anything that tanks 8.8 Megaton attacks, looks like I'm changing the location to somewhere else because I don't want a character to lose because of the arena I chose.

Probably a good call. That way we don't have to talk about the theoretical implications of the opponent standing inside Elek's thunderclouds.

Proper Flight and manoeuvrability should be the main advantages for Elektricitie. Titus has pretty limited fight, which would probably not help him much. If he attempts to get into close combat he would just get shot down by a lightning strike from Elek's thunderstorm before he reaches her.
So Elek has the advantage of the high ground, even though she can't completely escape all of Titus ranged weapons.
By turning into lightning she basically has a pseudo-teleport for keeping herself at a range and dodging attacks, which makes hitting even harder for him. Her lightning forcefield and clones can additionally prevent or lessen the damage. And she can take some damage by restoring herself from lightning (only restores her a few times, though).
One should also consider that Elek should scale a pretty large amount above her AP level, as she straight up matched Raven and Kat in their super modes, after they became stronger than at the time the 3.33 tons feat was done.
Given all that, I think she has good chances of killing Titus first, despite his AP advantage.

Btw. looking up the flight pack it seems to be powered by combustible fuel. How stand the chances that a lightning strike from Elek is blowing up the fuel tank?

The chances of the flight pack blowing up? Probably not happening considering this is Warhammer we are talking about, also fairly sure Titus wouldn't be trying to go into melee against someone who is flying and would opt for just shooting her with his bolter or a plasma weapon, and before you talk about aim this is a Space Marine Captain from Warhammer 40K we are talking about, he's a crack shot and that is all there is to it lol

Not convinced on the fuel not igniting yet. Or generally electric current damaging the weapons and blowing up his equipment. I would like more info on the details regarding that.

Being a good shot isn't quite enough to reliably hit someone from a distance. If a projectile needs to cover 300m to hit something, that means there is about 300x more time to react to it than from a punch of equal speed. That makes dodging highly viable, especially with pseudo-teleports.

Not convinced on the fuel not igniting yet. Or generally electric current damaging the weapons and blowing up his equipment. I would like more info on the details regarding that.

Being a good shot isn't quite enough to reliably hit someone from a distance. If a projectile needs to cover 300m to hit something, that means there is about 300x more time to react to it than from a punch of equal speed. That makes dodging highly viable, especially with pseudo-teleports.
im using what i know of Warhammer here, a space marine in more primitive armor tanked an amped lightning strike, which Titus should compare because he is a space marine. ive called a couple of experts here since i really am not the person to be talking about Warhammer anything lol, but fairly sure bolters dont blow up the fuel and bolter rounds explode so yeah

Is she even made of matter
Hard to say. Punching her hurts her, so she is at least sufficiently tangible to be damaged by normal stuff.
At least when she currently is not transformed into lightning.

I ask because of his durability negotiation seems to require them to be made of matter also is her regen combat applicable.

Yeah, I'm not sure. I would say she probably is, in lack of better evidence. It sounds like the weapons that do the matter manip stuff are close range, though.
For the regen... yeah, kinda. If she is damaged enough she bursts into light and reforms with full health. However, she can't do so indefinitely, so I guess it probably costs her stamina to do so.

Titus negates durability with Chainsword and power weapons, which weaken the bonds of matter. As stated earlier, Titus being a Captain of a Warhammer Ultramarines Company means he's a extremely proficient and accurate shot with any sort of weapon, in addition to his 150 years of experience as a Space Marine fighting hordes of Orks, Chaos Marines and Daemons. Additionally, he can activate Fury where he does more damage and can allow him to enter a bullet-time mode where everything moves slower, so Elektricitie will be easier to hit.

In terms of AP, Titus scales to an approximately 7.9 Tons while Elektricitie scales to 3.33 Tons, which is around a 2.3 AP advantage for Titus. Regular Adeptus Astartes Space Marines even with standard Power Armor can fight for at least 2 weeks without tiring, which Titus obviously scales to, so he's not going to get tired fighting Elektricite for a long while, especially while factoring in the AP advantage.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not sure. I would say she probably is, in lack of better evidence. It sounds like the weapons that do the matter manip stuff are close range, though.
For the regen... yeah, kinda. If she is damaged enough she bursts into light and reforms with full health. However, she can't do so indefinitely, so I guess it probably costs her stamina to do so.
She has limitless stamina...

She has limitless stamina...
And I don't know why. In any case: She at some point, for some reason, can't regenerate anymore if she was hit enough.

Titus negates durability with Chainsword and power weapons, which weaken the bonds of matter.
Power weapons are close combat weapons, right?

As stated earlier, Titus being a Captain of a Warhammer Ultramarines Company means he's a extremely proficient and accurate shot with any sort of weapon, in addition to his 150 years of experience as a Space Marine fighting hordes of Orks, Chaos Marines and Daemons. Additionally, he can activate Fury where he does more damage and can allow him to enter a bullet-time mode where everything moves slower, so Elektricitie will be easier to hit.
As I already mentioned, the problem is that he has to hit her over a considerable distance. If she can react to the projectile she can evade it by dematerializing into lightning.
She can also, in principle, use buildings and stuff as cover, while spamming lightning strikes from the sky.

In terms of AP, Titus scales to an approximately 7.9 Tons while Elektricitie scales to 3.33 Tons, which is around a 2.3 AP advantage for Titus.
Elek scales far above 3.33 tons, though. So the AP advantage is somewhat smaller than that. The damage will additionally be reduced by Elek's lightning shield, which she can have omnidirectional around her. And her regen improves her tanking ability.

As I already mentioned, the problem is that he has to hit her over a considerable distance. If she can react to the projectile she can evade it by dematerializing into lightning.
She can also, in principle, use buildings and stuff as cover, while spamming lightning strikes from the sky.

Elek scales far above 3.33 tons, though. So the AP advantage is somewhat smaller than that. The damage will additionally be reduced by Elek's lightning shield, which she can have omnidirectional around her. And her regen improves her tanking ability.

Fury allows Titus to enter a bullet-time mode, so Elektricitie will be far slower then. Also, the OP states they start 10 meters away. And again, the skill and experience of Titus, along with the starting range and factoring in Fury, Elektricitie is.

Even without Fury amplifying his physical stats, Titus beat Nemeroth, who tore casually through Terminator Marines and even in base scaled above the 7.9 Ton feat, and was more powerful by then by the time he was killed by Titus as he had turned into an Incomplete Daemon Prince. So the AP difference still applies since they both upscale, especially w/ Fury and the skill gap. Even then, weapons like the Lascannon and Stalker Bolter can one-shot Chaos Marines.

They don't start at SBA range they start 10 meters away from eachother, which is what I'm doing for everyone in the tournament in every match, and yes, power weapons are freaking hammers and axes in Titus's arsenal, they are melee weapons.

I really do want to make a Warboss Grimskull profile but I don't know where to start lol

Fury allows Titus to enter a bullet-time mode, so Elektricitie will be far slower then.
That doesn't actually make her slower, though? Like, yeah, he sees her in slow motion, but that doesn't mean his projectiles are faster or that she has less time to react to them.

Also, the OP states they start 10 meters away. And again, the skill and experience of Titus, along with the starting range and factoring in Fury, Elektricitie is.
They start 10m away. Doesn't mean it remains that way. Elek prefers fighting high in the air and at a distance. She will just dematerialize into lightning and get up into the sky the moment the fight begins. Her clones occasionally go more close combat, though.

What experience is concerned: Elek is at minimum several thousand years old. So she has that as well.

Even without Fury amplifying his physical stats, Titus beat Nemeroth, who tore casually through Terminator Marines and even in base scaled above the 7.9 Ton feat, and was more powerful by then by the time he was killed by Titus as he had turned into an Incomplete Daemon Prince. So the AP difference still applies since they both upscale, especially w/ Fury and the skill gap. Even then, weapons like the Lascannon and Stalker Bolter can one-shot Chaos Marines.
Ok. Given her regen and the clones she would still need a lot of hits before going down, though. Especially since she can tank a dozen or so 3.3+ attacks without regenerating or using her shield.

Her lightning strike can also stun for a short while. That can quickly become nasty if she is able to land repeated hits and would cause him to drop whichever weapon he is currently holding.

That doesn't actually make her slower, though? Like, yeah, he sees her in slow motion, but that doesn't mean his projectiles are faster or that she has less time to react to them.

They start 10m away. Doesn't mean it remains that way. Elek prefers fighting high in the air and at a distance. She will just dematerialize into lightning and get up into the sky the moment the fight begins. Her clones occasionally go more close combat, though.

What experience is concerned: Elek is at minimum several thousand years old. So she has that as well.

Ok. Given her regen and the clones she would still need a lot of hits before going down, though. Especially since she can tank a dozen or so 3.3+ attacks without regenerating or using her shield.

Her lightning strike can also stun for a short while. That can quickly become nasty if she is able to land repeated hits and would cause him to drop whichever weapon he is currently holding.

Regardless, it's a speed amp on Titus' behalf, even with the bullet-time. If Elektricitie tried hitting Titus with any projectile, Titus will dodge without much effort.

She can try to cover distance, but Titus starts out advantaged here since his more powerful weapons like the Lascannon and Stalker Bolter (which can one-shot 7.9+ chaos marines) don't have to travel that long of a distance, while also factoring in his absurd marksmanship and fighting capability.

How much of her thousands of years was legitimate combat experience? Even so, 150 continuous years of Warhammer 40,000 combat experience fighting all matter of xenos and forces of chaos, and being so good he was the captain of a company of Ultramarines, is still far better than what little is seen of Elektricitie.

She regenerates by having to burst into light and then reform, but even then that drains her stamina so regening is not preferable. Unfortunately for her, Titus' weapons (again, like the Stalker Bolter and Lascannon) can one shot entities whose AP is above hers, likely resulting in her shield getting torn through in one shot and her taking slight damage. Clones are nothing new to Titus since he's fought hordes of enemies like Chaos Marines, Orks and Chaos Daemons, and with the AP they'll likely fall faster. Overall, the only way Elektricitie can reliably stay in the fight against Titus is regening, but even that's limited and will inevitably exhaust her to the point where Titus will can put her down for good.

The issue there is that Elektricitie would have to hit Titus with it, while he is also bombarding her with powerful weapons like Stalker Bolter and Lascannon and can trigger a bullet time where everything around him moves slower so he can react much faster.

How fast is the regeneration? Does it take a few seconds or a couple of minutes, or longer?

Additionally, Elektrcitie needs to wear down Titus with her attacks, which are 2.3 times weaker than the damage Titus is used to taking. Titus also has a High-Low regen that can heal minor organ damage or small body parts, and a Iron Halo which makes his armor harder to penetrate.

By the way, how many times does Titus have to pop Elektricitie like a heretic before her regen just stops working

are you sure about that?
Her age is never exactly stated, but with some conjuncture, one can pin it down to be at least thousands of years old.
You see, in gravity rush there is a world pillar. The higher up one is, the faster time flows. In Eto, the place were Elektricitie originates from, 100 years pass in less than a few months in the next lowest civilization of the pillar, Hekseville. Eto was founded by people from lower realms of the world tree going up the pillar and they found Elektricitie there. The event of people going up the pillar to create Eto doesn't appear to have been recent by Hakseville's time, meaning that it was likely at least decades ago. Add the difference in the flow of time and that means she is thousands of years old at least.

How fast is the regeneration? Does it take a few seconds or a couple of minutes, or longer?
She bursts into energy, stays like that for a couple of seconds and the moment she next takes a physical form she has healed.

Additionally, Elektrcitie needs to wear down Titus with her attacks, which are 2.3 times weaker than the damage Titus is used to taking. Titus also has a High-Low regen that can heal minor organ damage or small body parts, and a Iron Halo which makes his armor harder to penetrate.
She needs to wear him down, but should have no trouble doing so. It only needs some time. Consider that her clones are fighting as well, so in the end it's 18 vs. him.
And his equipment would get more and more damaged during the fight, so that his offensive options should decrease. Given that we are talking lightning attacks I don't think the anti-penetration of the armor matters.

By the way, how many times does Titus have to pop Elektricitie like a heretic before her regen just stops working
If I didn't miss anything rewatching her fight he has to defeat her 3 times in total.

Regardless, it's a speed amp on Titus' behalf, even with the bullet-time. If Elektricitie tried hitting Titus with any projectile, Titus will dodge without much effort.
Elek's lightning is about 640 times faster than her combat speed. Even with amp I doubt that Titus can dodge that. At least if we equalize attack speed relative now. Or do we keep attack speed completely unequalized now? That recent speed equal revision thread confused me on what the current assumptions are.

To that comes that lightning doesn't quite have a straight trajectory and that each clone of Elek can in principle launch an attack simultaneously.

She can try to cover distance, but Titus starts out advantaged here since his more powerful weapons like the Lascannon and Stalker Bolter (which can one-shot 7.9+ chaos marines) don't have to travel that long of a distance, while also factoring in his absurd marksmanship and fighting capability.
Problem is he can't make use of that advantage, since the weapons would hit her while she is intangible and she turns intangible until she has distanced herself.

How much of her thousands of years was legitimate combat experience? Even so, 150 continuous years of Warhammer 40,000 combat experience fighting all matter of xenos and forces of chaos, and being so good he was the captain of a company of Ultramarines, is still far better than what little is seen of Elektricitie.
Fair point, I guess. While she has observed the world for a long time and hence likely has seen much combat, she hasn't fought much herself. But can he employ the experience here? Has he ever fought something like Elek and has he during those fights developed a strategy that can give him an advantage here?

She regenerates by having to burst into light and then reform, but even then that drains her stamina so regening is not preferable.
I mean, she doesn't get noticeably weaker after regenerating. Quite the opposite actually. After every regeneration, she became stronger.

Unfortunately for her, Titus' weapons (again, like the Stalker Bolter and Lascannon) can one shot entities whose AP is above hers, likely resulting in her shield getting torn through in one shot and her taking slight damage. Clones are nothing new to Titus since he's fought hordes of enemies like Chaos Marines, Orks and Chaos Daemons, and with the AP they'll likely fall faster. Overall, the only way Elektricitie can reliably stay in the fight against Titus is regening, but even that's limited and will inevitably exhaust her to the point where Titus will can put her down for good.
Nothing stopping Elek from restoring the clones, though.

The issue there is that Elektricitie would have to hit Titus with it, while he is also bombarding her with powerful weapons like Stalker Bolter and Lascannon and can trigger a bullet time where everything around him moves slower so he can react much faster.
While Titus is shooting 1 Elek 17 others can attack him. To that comes that they regularly turn into lightning and move around, so even if he figures out the right one at some point she can just mix again and have him do it all over.

Speed is equalized, which means both parties are the same speed(amps not included), which is for the best for Elektricitie since Titus shoots her 4 times with the Stalker Bolter or lascannon if speed is unequal and the fights ends in less then 30 seconds.

we are talking about Warhammer 40K, Titus has faced off against and won against more then 18 opponents at a time, it isn't a big deal as far as Orks and chaos is concerned, in case you've forgotten, this is the same verse that has the goddamn emperor of mankind, Kharn the Betrayer, Magnus the red, and Ahzek Ahriman, i don't think you should underestimate the sheer amount of bullshit the verse has in it and in turn just how much bullshit Captain Titus has had to put up with for the 175 years he has been alive

Speed is equalized, which means both parties are the same speed(amps not included), which is for the best for Elektricitie since Titus shoots her 4 times with the Stalker Bolter or lascannon if speed is unequal and the fights ends in less then 30 seconds.
There have been talks regarding speed equal, as some things regarding it are just not clear.
Like, whether projectiles fired by the characters get equalized to be exactly as fast as the characters themselves. Projectiles being as fast as characters were how it was in the past, but I don't know if with that thread something should be considered to have changed.

If we assume it is like you say, as you created the match and tournament, and everything is equalized, including all projectiles, then neither of them are ever hitting each other with any projectiles over 200m distance.
Like, to put that into perspective, if they both had athletic human speed (assume 10m/s specifically) and their projectiles were that fast as well, then the projectile would need 20 seconds to cross the distance between them. And any normal human can easily dodge something that they can see coming at themselves for 20 seconds.
Now, of course, they get equalized to a faster speed, but their reactions and movement are proportionally faster as well, so it comes down to the same thing. They would effortlessly dodge each others projectiles, as those just take 200x longer to cross the distance between them, than it takes them to move the 1m necessary to dodge. If you factor in how Elek can dematerialize to dodge in addition to that, it just gets worse.
So if it is this way, ranged combat is useless and this battle can only be decided in close combat. In which case Elek easily wins, because she can have her clones engage in close combat while she stays far enough away from Titus for him to not be able to hit her in close combat in turn. Sure, he could shoot things at her true body while the clones fight him, but since ranged combat is pointless he will never hit her.

we are talking about Warhammer 40K, Titus has faced off against and won against more then 18 opponents at a time, it isn't a big deal as far as Orks and chaos is concerned, in case you've forgotten, this is the same verse that has the goddamn emperor of mankind, Kharn the Betrayer, Magnus the red, and Ahzek Ahriman, i don't think you should underestimate the sheer amount of bullshit the verse has in it and in turn just how much bullshit Captain Titus has had to put up with for the 175 years he has been alive
That's nice on paper, but then none of those 18 opponents have Elek's particular skill set, do they? So which strategy can he actually think up that really helps him in this encounter?

Last edited:
You do realize Chaos has alot more shit then Electricity manipulation and Duplication right? You currently are vastly underestimating what 175 years of Warhammer 40K fighting expierience is vs what Elektricitie is packing, because Orks can generate millions in days, Chaos Marines are just better Astartes, and Daemons can summon hundreds of other daemons who can summon hundreds of other daemons and so on. Also everyone is equalized to Massively Hypersonic+ so yeah. I'm going to let the guy who put the man in handle the rest

She needs to wear him down, but should have no trouble doing so. It only needs some time. Consider that her clones are fighting as well, so in the end it's 18 vs. him.
And his equipment would get more and more damaged during the fight, so that his offensive options should decrease. Given that we are talking lightning attacks I don't think the anti-penetration of the armor matters.

To that comes that lightning doesn't quite have a straight trajectory and that each clone of Elek can in principle launch an attack simultaneously.

Problem is he can't make use of that advantage, since the weapons would hit her while she is intangible and she turns intangible until she has distanced herself.

Fair point, I guess. While she has observed the world for a long time and hence likely has seen much combat, she hasn't fought much herself. But can he employ the experience here? Has he ever fought something like Elek and has he during those fights developed a strategy that can give him an advantage here?

While Titus is shooting 1 Elek 17 others can attack him. To that comes that they regularly turn into lightning and move around, so even if he figures out the right one at some point she can just mix again and have him do it all over.

Again, Titus has fought far more than 18 at once and emerged victorious, and his equipment has remained usable and functional throughout the entire invasion of Graia so they aren't breaking any time soon.

Judging from the fights with Elektricitie, her electricity does travel in a linear trajectory, which Titus can avoid more easily and can activate Fury to slow down the projectiles if he ever does start having difficulty.

Elektricitie's intangibility is elemental, and therefore makes her "vulnerable to many forms of attack, such as sufficiently powerful energy or elemental attacks." (Intangibility page, under Elemental Intangibility), so weapons like the Lascannon, Plasma Pistol or Melta Gun will still do several numbers on Elektricitie even while intangible.

All Space Marines have great amounts of knowledge implanted into them on top of several decades and even centuries of non-stop combat experience in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, which is filled with Necrons, Eldar, Tyranids, Orks, etc.. Seeing as how Titus is good enough to be a Captain of a company of these Space Marines, including Sidonus who has been fighting longer than Titus has, tells you he is undoubtedly superior to most of these Space Marines.

I just realized two problems for Elektricitie. Firstly, she is the only seen using the forcefield and never her clones, so Titus will absolutely know who and where to prioritize his shots giving his marksmanship. Secondly, when Elektricitie bursts and is forced to regenerate, the clones dissipate and don't remain in the fight without her. So when she fully recovers, she's screwed since Titus only sees her and will shoot her back into her regenerative state before eventually killing her.

Again, Titus has fought far more than 18 at once and emerged victorious, and his equipment has remained usable and functional throughout the entire invasion of Graia so they aren't breaking any time soon.
So does he have some specific advantage against them or where they just incompetent fodder enemies? You keep on not explaining by which way he actually generates an advantage here. If he wins those fights by just shooting them more than they shoot him, it's hardly a good argument.
Like, Elek is superior to base Kat, who defeated 100 martial artists at once without even using her powers. Given that her strategy was just to kick them more than she kicked them that is of questionable relevance in a fight against Elek, though. Titus showings are essentially the same from what I was told until this point. Impressive on paper, but doesn't seem to translate into something useful for this match.

Judging from the fights with Elektricitie, her electricity does travel in a linear trajectory, which Titus can avoid more easily and can activate Fury to slow down the projectiles if he ever does start having difficulty.
Pretty sure they have the typical lightning zick-zack pattern. But yeah, if everything is equalized to the same speed, including projectiles, than he will have an easy time dodging those when they are fired from a long range. Just as she will have an easy time dodging everything fired at him.

Elektricitie's intangibility is elemental, and therefore makes her "vulnerable to many forms of attack, such as sufficiently powerful energy or elemental attacks." (Intangibility page, under Elemental Intangibility), so weapons like the Lascannon, Plasma Pistol or Melta Gun will still do several numbers on Elektricitie even while intangible.
The details of that weakness depend on the element they turn into. Like, if you turn into lava it can be frozen, dispersed or vaporized by high energy weapons. However, lightning doesn't really share this weakness. Elek in particular has demonstrated no problem shooting herself through Kat and Raven, i.e. through solid matter.

I just realized two problems for Elektricitie. Firstly, she is the only seen using the forcefield and never her clones, so Titus will absolutely know who and where to prioritize his shots giving his marksmanship. Secondly, when Elektricitie bursts and is forced to regenerate, the clones dissipate and don't remain in the fight without her. So when she fully recovers, she's screwed since Titus only sees her and will shoot her back into her regenerative state before eventually killing her.
The clones are restored at the same time she is restored, forming out of the same light energy. The moment Titus can shoot them again he already doesn't know which are the clones anymore.

What the shield is concerned, you're kinda just wrong. They actually use it as well.

Anyway, you still gotta address my new main argument, given that projectiles are now exactly as fast as the characters themself run:

If we assume it is like you say, as you created the match and tournament, and everything is equalized, including all projectiles, then neither of them are ever hitting each other with any projectiles over 200m distance.
Like, to put that into perspective, if they both had athletic human speed (assume 10m/s specifically) and their projectiles were that fast as well, then the projectile would need 20 seconds to cross the distance between them. And any normal human can easily dodge something that they can see coming at themselves for 20 seconds.
Now, of course, they get equalized to a faster speed, but their reactions and movement are proportionally faster as well, so it comes down to the same thing. They would effortlessly dodge each others projectiles, as those just take 200x longer to cross the distance between them, than it takes them to move the 1m necessary to dodge. If you factor in how Elek can dematerialize to dodge in addition to that, it just gets worse.
So if it is this way, ranged combat is useless and this battle can only be decided in close combat. In which case Elek easily wins, because she can have her clones engage in close combat while she stays far enough away from Titus for him to not be able to hit her in close combat in turn. Sure, he could shoot things at her true body while the clones fight him, but since ranged combat is pointless he will never hit her.
Or to explain it with the specification of them being equalized to MHS+:
Characters with MHS+ combat speed have MHS+ perception of 0.00000294s. A MHS+ attack needs 200m/343000 m/s = 0.0005830903790087s to cross a 200m distance. Which is 0.0005830903790087s/0.00000294s = 198.33 times longer than they need to react.
So yeah, they could dodge 200 times in the time it needs for the opponent's projectiles to reach them and hence nothing ever will hit from such a distance.

So Elek wins, because Titus will never hit her while she is flying high in the air, but she can hit him by having all of her clones do close combat against him.

So does he have some specific advantage against them or where they just incompetent fodder enemies? You keep on not explaining by which way he actually generates an advantage here. If he wins those fights by just shooting them more than they shoot him, it's hardly a good argument.
Like, Elek is superior to base Kat, who defeated 100 martial artists at once without even using her powers. Given that her strategy was just to kick them more than she kicked them that is of questionable relevance in a fight against Elek, though. Titus showings are essentially the same from what I was told until this point. Impressive on paper, but doesn't seem to translate into something useful for this match.

Pretty sure they have the typical lightning zick-zack pattern. But yeah, if everything is equalized to the same speed, including projectiles, than he will have an easy time dodging those when they are fired from a long range. Just as she will have an easy time dodging everything fired at him.

The details of that weakness depend on the element they turn into. Like, if you turn into lava it can be frozen, dispersed or vaporized by high energy weapons. However, lightning doesn't really share this weakness. Elek in particular has demonstrated no problem shooting herself through Kat and Raven, i.e. through solid matter.

The clones are restored at the same time she is restored, forming out of the same light energy. The moment Titus can shoot them again he already doesn't know which are the clones anymore.

What the shield is concerned, you're kinda just wrong. They actually use it as well.

Anyway, you still gotta address my new main argument, given that projectiles are now exactly as fast as the characters themself run:

Or to explain it with the specification of them being equalized to MHS+:
Characters with MHS+ combat speed have MHS+ perception of 0.00000294s. A MHS+ attack needs 200m/343000 m/s = 0.0005830903790087s to cross a 200m distance. Which is 0.0005830903790087s/0.00000294s = 198.33 times longer than they need to react.
So yeah, they could dodge 200 times in the time it needs for the opponent's projectiles to reach them and hence nothing ever will hit from such a distance.

So Elek wins, because Titus will never hit her while she is flying high in the air, but she can hit him by having all of her clones do close combat against him.
You do realize just how ridiculously skilled Titus should be at close combat right? He's going to run out of stamina before he gets hit by someone who should be less skilled then a god damn Ork in melee

Also Elektricitie has unknown intelligence to Titus's Gifted, and doesn't do close quarters and kinda just lets the characters whale on her while she shoots some lightning occasionally, which doesn't look very good for her chances of anything ever, also she seems to not move much outside of intangibility, Titus can and will predict and shoot her with the Stalker Bolter while she is thinkng of what groceries she's going to get on the way out the door

You do realize just how ridiculously skilled Titus should be at close combat right? He's going to run out of stamina before he gets hit by someone who should be less skilled then a god damn Ork in melee
The clones attack in close combat, by transforming into lightning and moving through the opponent. Dodging 17 attacks from all directions that are of equal speed to yourself is logistically not possible, regardless of how skilled you are.
And Elek has limitless stamina. So she literally could fight him until he simply collapses.

Also Elektricitie has unknown intelligence
She is at least as intelligent as a normal human and was smart enough to trick Kat into releasing her.

to Titus's Gifted
Can you describe any plan that allows him to hit her with as slow projectiles as he has? Because otherwise the intelligence is no factor in this.

and doesn't do close quarters
If the opponent gets close to her, she will actually turn into lightning and shock them as she goes at distance again.

and kinda just lets the characters whale on her while she shoots some lightning occasionally
Shooting lightning is an effective strategy against opponents she faces, different than in this case. She also doesn't let characters whale on her, as she literally distances herself as soon after they start hitting her and generally switches positions regularly.

which doesn't look very good for her chances of anything ever, also she seems to not move much outside of intangibility, Titus can and will predict and shoot her with the Stalker Bolter while she is thinkng of what groceries she's going to get on the way out the door
Predicting helps nothing, if the opponent can see your projectile coming at them slowly and effortlessly move 100m to the right in the time it takes to reach them. A snail would never be able to catch you, even if it is literally precognitive. This is basically the same.

You're also massively arguing into game mechanics if you actually believe she will fight no different than what her AI does, even when her lightning is suddenly much slower relative to her than it usually is and it becomes evident that she can't hit with it.
Same with dodging. If you seriously think she won't dodge, because her AI is programmed with stages where the player can hit her, I guess Titus can only dodge when he gets a good dice roll.

Allow me to explain this: none of her clones in either fight try to go close to Kat, she obviously has limited stamina or something if her regen stops working when she gets blasted three or four times, the more you talk about her the more issues I see with her profile and thus the more I want to make a CRT on her cleaning it all up, which would probably get rid of limitless stamina since there is nothing you said that has backed such a claim up. Tell me how she fights outside of her boss fights if you want to pull the "game mechanics" crap, otherwise those are her only fights and thus how we handle fights here, as someone who has probably been here longer then me by years I would hope you'd know this inside and out. and saying this I see another issue with Elektricitie's profile, her speed should be flat MH+ since Kat can sure as hell dodge her lightning, that is 4 things wrong with the profile, and three important pieces among them(speed, stamina, and intelligence). But until you tell me how Elektricitie fights outside of her boss fights the point stands that she shoots at most 4 bolts of lightning at once and doesnt just swarm a 7 foot tall guy wearing power armor.

Also Titus is not on the Warhammer 40K board game, so your analogy to that is wrong lol

Speed is equalized, and Fury allows for not only a general speed, strength and healing boost (since now we are bringing up game mechanics), but as well as the bullet-time which will slow Elektricitie's projectiles, clones and herself significantly. Her lightning doesn't negate durability since has never show to able to attack organs directly and it at most paralyzes for a couple of seconds, so Titus' durability, Fury amp and Iron Halo forcefield ensure that Titus and his armor take little damage even if he is hit and his regeneration will heal the wounds he does take since their AP is lower than his durability.

You are dismissing Titus' experience and skill when you refer to Chaos Marines and Chaos Daemons as incompetent fodder, who either have the same fighting prowess as Titus or have live for more then tens of thousands of years. If so, then how skilled were those martial artists Kat beat? Each and every fighter in Warhammer 40,000 is born and bread for war and bloodshed across the entire galaxy, with the Space Marines being amongst the best fighters in the galaxy, which does say something when other factions range from the Forces of Chaos (including Daemons of Khorne) to Tyranids.

First, Titus is from the Warhammer 40K: Space Marine video game, not the tabletop game. Second, not only are you resorting to game mechanics to prove your point, but the game mechanics of the game Titus is not from.

Elektricitie and her clones are screwed in close quarters since Titus negates durability with melee weapons that are so sharp they break down the bonds of matter, something Elektrcitie has never faced before and will kill her, and Titus is stronger, tougher and faster in Fury. Elektricite doesn't have Martial Arts on her page, Titus does and should be amongst the best melee fighters in the entire Imperium of Man, not just the Space Marines.

Titus' weapons like the Melta Gun, Stalker Bolter and Lascannon will kill her and force her to regenerate with few to one ammo round wasted. Elektricitie needs to wear down Titus overtime, Titus needs less then ten to five rounds to force Elektricitie through all of her regenerations and kill her.

Also, you said that she a certain limit in regards to her stamina since her regeneration taxes a toll on her, but now you say she has limitless stamina. You are contradicting your own statements, and relying on the page which from what I am reading from this thread has issues, rather then in-game evidence. Elektricitie cannot fight forever since there is nothing supporting her at most fighting more than a single day, whilst Space Marines can fight for 2 weeks without stopping or rest, which Titus is undoubtedly superior to being a Captain of these Marines.

If we are playing with the logic that Titus' bullets are too slow, then Elektricitie and her clones' projectiles apply to the same logic and Titus will dodge them since he is a more tactical and strategic fighter then Elektricitie, even more so with Fury along his 150 years of combat experience, implanted knowledge and his marksmanship forcing her to either move or get shot.

Titus is still far smarter than Elektricitie, whose only feat of intelligence was a deception feat on an average intelligence Kat, whilst Titus is able to lead a company of Ultramarines against and Ork and later Chaos invasion of an entire planet.

Not only are you disregarding notable feats for Titus such as his experience and skill due to being a Warhammer 40K Space Marine Ultramarine Company Captain, but you are also contradicting yourself by saying that she now has limitless stamina while you previously said she had a limit, as well as giving Elektricitie additional powers that do not exist for her such as her electricity attacking Titus' organs even when they have never been shown to do so.

Electricity Manipulation often times negates durability, though not in the way of targeting organs, it does it through sheer heat i believe

Back