• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Round 1 Match 1 of te High 7-C tournament! Cat Noir vs Mr Krabs: AKA a cat fights a Robot Crab!

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
This tournament is long overdue to start...

Gilad_Hyperstar vs I'm_blue!

Speed equal

Battle takes place in Oryx's Sanctuary

Season 3 Cat noir and Sir Pinch a lot are used.

Cataclysm restricted

Cat Noir: 0

Mr. Krabs: 0

coin flip from hell: 0

Last edited:
Actually Cat Noir does spam Cataclysm alot, especially when he think that beating his opponent isn't enough. Although, Krabs's flight might be a problem here.

It's his innate power as Cat Noir and its function more like hax than AP.

Also, he can only use it twice before revert back into civilian and he need to touch his enemy.

Normally, he just touched his opponent and they got deconstructed. In one occasion, he used it to destroy entire dimension which give him 7-A rating.

looks at who's all in the tournament eh. Let's see what happens since he goes 9-B after 2 uses

Yep.

God I am dreading the Jetstream Sam fights. As he either just outskills hard and dura negs with his sword, or he gets ranged spammed to oblivion. I'd put Armstrong in but Sam needs more matches lol(plus I can change it if Sam is indeed too powerful)

Cat Noir's Cataclysm is Deconstruction and Corrosion, which negates durability

It won't necessarily make 7-A damage each time since the effects can be pretty localized

Mr. Krabs is slightly stronger here, but Cat Noir should be more skilled in CQC, and outranges with the staff

While he doesn't start with Cataclysm immediately, he WILL use it if he sees he can't beat his foe otherwise, which will kill Mr. Krabs since he has no regen in his robot key

Besides, Cat Noir already fought Robots before and I don't see how Krabs is any different

Voting Cat Noir

Cat Noir do not really use his cataclysme in a person derictly, usually he used in buldings or something like that (He uses it to take advantage of the area), although he might thing in use due to Krabs be a robot

I still think that Cat Noir will take the win thanks to his range and skills so voting him

Back