• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he have all of that?👆 if he does then stomp
If only they did something like this to the Haki Page 😤

Daz bonez

Durability:
far higher
against cutting and piercing attacks (weapons utilized by marine officers could not even scratch him, and he was even capable of stopping an attack from Dracule Mihawk despite later being cut down [though this may be attributed to Mihawk utilizing Haki to bypass his Devil Fruit functions]).

Stopped a 6-b attack and Zoro did this (Mihawk also has damage boost or could be haki... But looks more like Goken)

Hello~

I'm here hihi

btw, who is more skilled?

also, I don't think that 5x AP gap is enough to kill Zoro, as a far weaker Zoro had no problem to stand alive against an attack that added up all Luffy pain (Luffy is made by Rubber, so, physical damage isnt that much to him, but he even already was knocked out due immense damage and pain) into him, and he stand up conscious and alive, despite that even luffy was knocked out by it, and Luffy is made by rubber

Anyway Zoro should take this, he might have lower AP but can compensate via amps like Asura, Gorrila based attacks and Haki, and Goken, having 3 separate forms of Prediction (2 from skill, one being from the Breath, one being mental imagery, and the last being from Kenbun.) would help him in reacting to Sasaki's attacks, and has experience in fighting against prediction users.

Zoro could also debatably copy Sasaki's attacks as he's been shown to copy unique abilities in the past. Also Zoro has already reached the "pinnacle." of all swordsmanship in One Piece, giving him basically what is a bootleg version of Musashi's "Zero." by entering a state of mind one can reach the pinnacle of Swordsmen ship, in Zoro's case that being Goken.

As for the AP Gap:

Base Zoro here scales to one-shotting Apoo and his weapon which scale to Hybrid X-Drake who's scaling chain looks like this:
"Hybrid X Drake > Post-Udon Gear Third > Post-WCI Gear Third = Awakening Katakuri > Cracker = Dressrossa Boundman = 4.3 Gigatons"

Zoro on top of that can enhance both his attack potency and durability with armament haki, before acquiring Enma his Busoshoku Haki allowed him to one-shot Killer and destroy his weapon, Killer who was completely equal with Zoro in his base state, and now with Enma it draws out even more of his own Haki than he ever could normally meaning it's a far greater amp than it was before.

With Asura in the pre-timeskip it allowed him to go from getting completely overwhelmed by Yontoryu Hybrid Kaku to reducing his strongest attack to mist and one-shotting him. And in the post-timeskip (this key) he stacks it with his Busoshoku Haki.

He can also further enhance with Goken (which allowed him to one-shot Mr. 1 when previously none of his attacks did any damage) and by enhancing his muscle mass which allowed him to overpower Zoan Kaku, both of which can be stacked with everything else mentioned above.

So he scales far above 4.3 Gigatons in just base and can stack a lot of amps to further make up the difference.

Last edited:
Wait HOW IS THIS NOT A STOMP? 🤔
Does he have all of that?👆 if he does then stomp
If only they did something like this to the Haki Page 😤

Wait is it a stomp? 🤔 🤷‍♂️
gorilla-humour.gif

Servants don't usually soul rip, not sure if they can absorb people and Zoro can bypass the third was since his swords have mystery via age, curses and Haki.

its not a stomp,
skim through it again, the Uses section is really meh for now i guess
Resistances are better but its against hax, zoro with his skill and swords is fine against it.
  • Soul Manipulation: A Servants main sustenance is mana, but they can consume souls to maintain themselves into the world.
pretty sure they don't soul rip.
Absorption: Besides souls, a Servant may rely on consuming the essence of Shadow Servants, who are made of residual magical energy that have coalesced into the form of a fake Servant.
only against a defeated, shadow servant.
his swords are pretty mystical its fine.

Well Zoro FRA (should be able to one shot and evade alot of attacks with skill and haki while finding and utilizing weaknesses)

To note, Kojiro can fight and damage characters who have more AP than him, actually the normal thing for him is to be several times weaker in the strength aspect against the enemies he fight.

His presence is hard to feel to others servants, and lets remeber servants can feel souls, emotions, power, abstracts beings, all the acausality types (except 5), nonexistent type 2 and possibly even more than I could be forgetting, so let me doubt that Zoro could actually feel him or analysis him.

Kojiro have fight against people with precognition like Saber who is above Mordred who dodged a completely surprise attack from someone with precognition while she was fighting someone else and even made him retreat, can dodge causality attacks and to some extent attacks that work with paralel world hax mechanic. So I highly doubt that the precognition of Zoro would actually be a treat against him.

Regarding skill aspect he is basically above everything else in the verse aside from Musashi and Yagyu, that mean that he is far above characters that can copy styles at first sight (like Izou), characters who can wield anything they encounter for the first time at a level above people who spend all their lives mastering said objet (like Raikou who quite literally picked a random yoyo for the first time and can fight and even surpass other servants who are legendaries heroes), above characters who's skill is of legendary class even though they are under effects of mental interference that make them literally crazy (like Raikou or Lancelot). So I don't think Zoro have a skill advantage.

And servanst can also affect souls with their attacks, not only absorpt them, this is the reason of why they can damage in their fights their spirit origins (souls), a scan for it was added and accepted in a crt of Crim time ago but he forgot to add it to the page.

Anyway would this revision affected this match: https://vsbattles.com/threads/nasuverse-global-hax-revisions.123210/

This is basically the wide nasuverse we're planned for long time
More than the wide revision is a lesser version of the wide revision since the original revisions were supposed to cover many things from the Lostbelts, but since that will be delayed this is good.
Might as well bring the scan to here
I can find the scan of that time with Medusa.

Edit: Here

Last edited:
To note, Kojiro can fight and damage characters who have more AP than him, actually the normal thing for him is to be several times weaker in the strength aspect against the enemies he fight.
Such as?
His presence is hard to feel to others servants, and lets remeber servants can feel souls, emotions, power, abstracts beings, all the acausality types (except 5), nonexistent type 2 and possibly even more than I could be forgetting, so let me doubt that Zoro could actually feel him or analysis him.
I severely doubt all Servants are capable of sensing non existent characters, all acausal types and so on and so forth.
Kojiro have fight against people with precognition like Saber who is above Mordred who dodged a completely surprise attack from someone with precognition while she was fighting someone else and even made him retreat, can dodge causality attacks and to some extent attacks that work with paralel world hax mechanic. So I highly doubt that the precognition of Zoro would actually be a treat against him.
First of all, Mordred doesn't have God tier Precog for being able to dodge surprise attacks from people with Precog. Her precognition isn't spammable nor is it as consistent as Kenbun Haki which is passive.
Regarding skill aspect he is basically above everything else in the verse aside from Musashi and Yagyu, that mean that he is far above characters that can copy styles at first sight (like Izou), characters who can wield anything they encounter for the first time at a level above people who spend all their lives mastering said objet (like Raikou who quite literally picked a random yoyo for the first time and can fight and even surpass other servants who are legendaries heroes), above characters who's skill is of legendary class even though they are under effects of mental interference that make them literally crazy (like Raikou or Lancelot). So I don't think Zoro have a skill advantage.
If you want I can post some scans on Zoro's stuff but I don't see anything that places Sasaki's skill above Zoro's with the examples you've given. Izo is definitely impressive but he's held back in the fact that he doesn't try and from what I remember he doesn't actually "master." the abilities he copies, Zoro can do the same and arguably use them to a greater degree. That's nice in terms of overall skill, I'm however only arguing sword skill, so Raikou is irrelevant. I also really doubt Base Sasaki is >>> Raikou in terms of skill.
And servanst can also affect souls with their attacks, not only absorpt them, this is the reason of why they can damage in their fights their spirit origins (souls), a scan for it was added and accepted in a crt of Crim time ago but he forgot to add it to the page.
I'd need to see the link for that being accepted.

I mean his skill level isn't the same level as Raikou, but i get your point there, the reason i didn't bring skills advantage here is because both Kojiro and Zoro skill are in exact same level, albeit Zoro is a bit higher

I also remember Kojiro was defeated by Musashi so there's that

That's hardly a factor at all.

0) Zoro has fought more precognition users than Kojiro, in fact precognition is commonplace in the New world and there are people whose precognition is a whole different level than Saber's. Your argument is basically "Kojiro has fought against precognition users, thus he beats Zoro", when Saber's precognition isn't even remotely close to being on the same. Dodging surprise attacks is something even a priest from Skypia and Eneru has done. Even beginning of the Time-skip Luffy could dodge surprise attacks, while thinking about Hancock's lunch.

Regarding skill aspect he is basically above everything else in the verse aside from Musashi and Yagyu, that mean that he is far above characters that can copy styles at first sight (like Izou), characters who can wield anything they encounter for the first time at a level above people who spend all their lives mastering said objet (like Raikou who quite literally picked a random yoyo for the first time and can fight and even surpass other servants who are legendaries heroes), above characters who's skill is of legendary class even though they are under effects of mental interference that make them literally crazy (like Raikou or Lancelot). So I don't think Zoro have a skill advantage
1) "Being above all else" isn't saying much, that might be impressive in his verse, but if you were to compare it to other verses it purely depends on the skill feats.

2) Zoro's two years training consisted of fighting against strong animals, who perfectly imitated Zoro's three swords style after seeing it once. Even Mihawk -- the strongest swordsman in One piece was extremely confident that those monkeys could beat a skilled swordsmaster such as Zoro, to his surprise Zoro defeated all of them while being in his worst state. In other words, Zoro is capable of defeating his own self-developed swords style and techniques, and enemies who can copy styles.

3) "legendaries heroes", nice titles, so what exactly are their best skill feats, because being "legendary" and "god" doesn't always necessarily mean it's a "GG Skill feat". After all, in One piece we have got a crazy guy claiming to be God, who's also worshipped by many people as one.

Last edited:
Obs Haki can sense/see emotions, intentions, How powerful someone is, presence/souls/spiritual energy, the future, invisible things, long distances, X ray vision, enhanced hearing, instinctive Reactions, Precognation that out precogs other precog users and many more... I also feel like obs haki should be able to hide their own presence but thats only anime... For now.
Zoro can copy styles that have been perfected in a supernatural way at first sight and make it even better, able to use no swords style, Mastered his own fight style, able to cut things with pure skill meaning he can cut nothing and everything he wants by using his will on his sword by just remembering what someone told him (he learnt that pre timeskip early on), Makes new perfected techniques on the spot and can win against multiple Animals that copied his techniques and Fighting style perfectly and is able to fight and defeat everyone of them (surpassing himself every fight) and many more like being able to fight in the air, underwater, on weird angles and more
Haki should resist but not accepted yet 😤

Cú, Saber, Heracles, any servant with strength above Rank D is various times stronger than him.
I severely doubt all Servants are capable of sensing non existent characters, all acausal types and so on and so forth.
They can sense nonexistent type 2 beings like Kama, abstract like Kama itself and gods in general like Romulus or abstract that isn't a god like Nobuna Avenger, they can feel acausalities like BB (who have type 1, 2, 3 and 4), Mushashi, and even some of the characters I mentioned in the other parts also have acausality.
First of all, Mordred doesn't have God tier Precog for being able to dodge surprise attacks from people with Precog. Her precognition isn't spammable nor is it as consistent as Kenbun Haki which is passive.
Her instincts in the level of precog let her feel surprise attacks from other character that also have precog like Chirion and win a fight against him, could feel something approaching faster that the systems of Chaldea because of them, how one can spam instincts? Instincts are always active, you can't spam them. The instinct of Artoria are above Mordred and even so she almost lose against Kojiro.
0)Zoro has fought more precognition users than Kojiro, in fact precognition is commonplace in the New world and there are people whose precognition is a whole different level than Saber's. Your argument is basically "Kojiro has fought against precognition users, thus he beats Zoro", when Saber's precognition isn't even remotely close to being on the same. Dodging surprise attacks is something even a priest from Skypia and Eneru has done. Even beginning of the Time-skip Luffy could dodge surprise attacks, while thinking about Hancock's lunch.
I think you have a missunderstanding, the attack Mordred dodged is from someone that see the future, the attack was intented to kill her while she was fighting other servant, and when the two of them fought Chirion needed to retreat.

Even if one want to argument that the precog of Mordred is shit, you also want to argument that Zoro have better precog than Saber even though she can dodge acausality attacks and attacks with paralel worlds haxs mechanic? Because as far I now in One Piece no one reacted to things like that, and again, even though she had that level of precog Kojiro almost defeat her, just lossing because luck.
1) "Being above all else" isn't saying much, that might be impressive in his verse, but if you were to compare it to other verses it purely depends on the skill feats.

2) Zoro's two years training consisted of fighting against strong animals, who perfectly imitated Zoro's three swords style after seeing it once. Even Mihawk -- the strongest swordsman in One piece was extremely confident that those monkeys could beat a skilled swordsmaster such as Zoro, to his surprise Zoro defeated all of them while being in his worst state. In other words, Zoro is capable of defeating his own self-developed swords style and techniques, and enemies who can copy styles.

3) "legendaries heroes", nice titles, so what exactly are their best skill feats, because being "legendary" and "god" doesn't always necessarily mean it's a "GG Skill feat". After all, in One piece we have got a crazy guy claiming to be God, who's also worshipped by many people as one.
1 and 2) In fate with skill alone one can even modify their body to grow other arm and things like that, in the case of Kojiro his skill reached the level of the Second Magic that is a tier 1 magic that have paralel world hax. This Kojiro reach that level with his skill, it just that different to his other two keys in this one he is nerfed and can only make three slashes instead of infinite.
3) Good that in One Piece things are like that, in Fate when someone is called a god they most of the times have various types of haxs and tier 1 things. Regarding the legendary heroes they have feats of fight even though they have their hearts crushed or are wounded to the point of been literally dead, repeal entire armies, defeat monsters feared by entires countries, and more, but well, I can say it to you that the character that can fight with a yoyo even though using it for the first time is above in skill that Red Hare who mastered every martial art even though he have the body of a horse and can perfectly adapt and fight in any enviroment even if is his first time experiencing it.

And in general there are more
That's nice in terms of overall skill, I'm however only arguing sword skill, so Raikou is irrelevant. I also really doubt Base Sasaki is >>> Raikou in terms of skill.
Since Base Sasaki also reach the realm of True Magic he is indeed superior in terms of skill to Raikou.
I'd need to see the link for that being accepted.
There was accepted and no one was against it, it's also something common because a lot of times they affect the spirit origins of others, they can even modify their spirit origin.
Haki should resist but not accepted yet 😤
In fate souls are higher d so I really doubt that it would matter even if haki resist soul attacks.

1 and 2) In fate with skill alone one can even modify their body to grow other arm and things like that
Zoro is able to manipulate his own body as well by manipulating his muscles and stuff... Tho things you listed aren't even skill in swordsmanship or even correlate to it
and can perfectly adapt and fight in any enviroment even if is his first time experiencing it.
Zoro as well... Even against crazy hax devil fruit users and somehow countering it by learning on the spot a technique that's very effective specifically to the opponent he is fighting
Regarding the legendary heroes they have feats of fight even though they have their hearts crushed or are wounded to the point of been literally dead
Zoro many times was supposed to die but somehow survives death everytime by only his supernatural willpower (link, link, link, link, link, link, link, link, link and link) I very much doubt Sasaki will even be able to put this Zoro on the verge of death as in post timeskip he has never fought anyone serious... Also if Sasaki were to somehow put Zoro in the verge of death, Zoro would probably get even Stronger (Reactive Power Level) and make a new technique that specifically works effectively on his opponent

Last edited:
I think you have a missunderstanding, the attack Mordred dodged is from someone that see the future, the attack was intented to kill her while she was fighting other servant, and when the two of them fought Chirion needed to retreat.
"Modred dodged is from someone that see the future, the attack was intended to kill her" not really impressive, considering that Sanji dodged Katakuri's jelly bean that was also intended to kill him, despite the fact that Sanji foresaw getting shot by the priest and not by Katakuri, yet was able to dodge it. It's also important to note that Katakuri has these abilities granted to him; Extrasensory Perception, Telepathy, Precognition, Information Analysis, Enhanced Senses, and Instinctive Reaction. Luffy also dodged several attacks by exact same guy who can see the future for 12 hours. Now you are wondering, why am i bringing up Luffy and Sanji? because it's pretty clear if one or two of the monster trio are capable of performing a similar feat, then Zoro naturally can do the same thing as well, despite his specialization not being Kenbunshoku haki (Zoro had crazy evasion skills and senses before he unlocked Kenbunshoku haki)

Even if one want to argument that the precog of Mordred is shit, you also want to argument that Zoro have better precog than Saber even though she can dodge acausality attacks and attacks with paralel worlds haxs mechanic? Because as far I now in One Piece no one reacted to things like that, and again, even though she had that level of precog Kojiro almost defeat her, just lossing because luck.
First of all, scans please. And secondly Future sight>Precognition, it's inherently better, regarding to my "Modred's precognition" argument her dodging hax-based attacks doesn't automatically make it better, because SHE STILL got hurt by non-haxed abilities and attacks. To me, it sounds like contradictory if you were to claim her precognition is that good, then shouldn't she get hurt by things she easily could have foreseen? and shouldn't she be known for her precognition? if i were to make a comparison between Katakuri and Modred, Katakuri consistently and constantly dodges things and abilities he foresees and counters those accordingly to the point that he's rumored that no opponent ever laid a hand on him, and what's Modred's?

1 and 2) In fate with skill alone one can even modify their body to grow other arm and things like that, in the case of Kojiro his skill reached the level of the Second Magic that is a tier 1 magic that have paralel world hax. This Kojiro reach that level with his skill, it just that different to his other two keys in this one he is nerfed and can only make three slashes instead of infinite.
You are only listing off Haxes and not real Skill feats. Also "can only make three slashes instead of infinite" it's an ability/hax and not "Skill". We are always under the assumption that Haxes doesn't equate to Skills. For examples, Frieza blowing up a planet doesn't make him the most skilled person or Byakuya from Bleach using millions of swords doesn't make him the most skilled person in bleach.

3) Good that in One Piece things are like that, in Fate when someone is called a god they most of the times have various types of haxs and tier 1 things. Regarding the legendary heroes they have feats of fight even though they have their hearts crushed or are wounded to the point of been literally dead, repeal entire armies, defeat monsters feared by entires countries, and more, but well, I can say it to you that the character that can fight with a yoyo even though using it for the first time is above in skill that Red Hare who mastered every martial art even though he have the body of a horse and can perfectly adapt and fight in any enviroment even if is his first time experiencing it.
Again, Haxes doesn't equate to Skills, Haxes and Skills are entirely two different things. Kenshin from Ruruoni Kenshin may be more skilled than most swordsman i know, but his abilites/haxes are weak by comparison. "they have feas of fight even though they have their hearts crushed or wounded to the point been literally dead", you are now confusing "Regen" with "Skill" also a half-dead zoro one-shotted the most dangerous assassin from the west blue and defeated the skilled & strongest fishman from Arlong's crew, despite still suffering from the wound he received from the world strongest swordsman, who's also 20x stronger than him. "Repeal entire armies, defeat monsters feared by entires countries" It's not saying much, the Shishibukai are feared by 10 to 20 million islands, they are also fairly known in the New world (Since that's the purpose of the Shishibukai system to make the pirates fear in tremble) also defeating monsters and people, who are feared by literal countries and islands is something the strawhats do on the daily-basis. Even the likes such as "Krieg" and "Kuro" were feared by the East blue, they even referred to Krieg, as the "Strongest man from the east blue" (Don't get me started with Zoro's reputation as the pirate hunter). Zoro in this key can also adapt in every environment, such as Punk hazard and Drum island.

Pre timeskip Zoro can also fight against opponents who are to fast for him to see and who has precog and wins by only skills and will power without using precog/obs haki...

I think something is needed to make clear because there are some confusion with it, I know this sound weird but in Fate skill alone make things impossible possible and grant haxs to their users, someone with skill enough with the words can brainwash people (like Caesar), someone with skill enough telling stories can alterate reality with their stories (like Scheherazade), someone with skill enough in medicine can reopen old and mistreated wounds with a single movement (like Nightingale). In the case of Kojiro his skill let him reach the realm of the Second True Magic that control parallel worlds.

But well, setting aside the skill part for a bit I would also like to hear counter for Zoro regarding the other things like the presence of Kojiro and so.
Expectro might be voted too based from his arguments
It was pretty clear but anyways Kojiro FRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back