• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roronoa Zoro vs Berserker ( Fate / Zero )

I'd say that Lancelot is more skilled, given that his skill is literally a crystallized legend in and of itself.

It's going to get pretty rough for Zoro if Lancelot gets his hands on any of Zoro's swords, or if Lancelot draws Arondight.

If Zoro's precognition isn't hindered by For Someone's Glory, then it'll be extremely effective against Lancelot because of madness enhancement. His sword style is also useful since he can catch Lancelot's weapon and attack at the same time. Plus, although Lancelot is more skilled, Zoro's precognition more than makes up for it. I don't think Lancelot's luck is high enough to make up for his disadvantages. Zoro wins.

Lancelot takes this via superior skill, his armor, his noble phantasm allowing him to steal Zoro's blades, and Arondight.

Gargoyle One said:
Lancelot takes this via superior skill, his armor, his noble phantasm allowing him to steal Zoro's blades, and Arondight.
Zoro could see him stealing his blades with precognition. Also, if he used his illusions, he could get around that since I don't think Lancelot could steal those. Haki allows Zoro to cut through Lancelot's armor. How much stronger does he get with Arondight? If it's not strong enough, it could doom him by letting Zoro catch his blade and slash his stomach. I don't know much about One Piece; how good is Zoro's precognition?

@Knight

No. It's a Dragon-Slaying Sword due to the legends of Lancelot slaying a dragon, and it is a sword of incomparable quality due to being forged by the Faeries, being completely and utterly unbreakable by conventional means, raising all of his parameters by one stage, and doubling the success rate of saving throws (i.e. dodging a lethal strike at the last second or surviving lethal injury).

In addition, as a Servant he can strike spiritual beings who are immune to conventional weapons and is immune to conventional weapons himself.

The latter can probably be bypassed via Haki though.

@Gargoyle

I'm not sure If that'll affect this. If his weapon only does more damage to Servants it should only apply to Servants.

@Repp thank you

Zoro could see him stealing his blades with precognition. Also, if he used his illusions, he could get around that since I don't think Lancelot could steal those. How much stronger does he get with Arondight? If it's not strong enough, it could doom him by letting Zoro catch his blade and slash his stomach. I don't know much about One Piece; how good is Zoro's precognition?

Explain how Precog saves him when he perfectly blade caught Saber who also has Precog

I think Zoro would already be able to hurt him because of Verse Equalization, like most VS battles with Servants.

@Gargoyle One Saber's instinct is not real precognition. It's close to it, but not the real thing. It's also pretty inconsistent at times, like when Shirou could detect Archer using Caladbolg II after Saber's fight with Berserker, but she didn't feel the danger at all. Another possibility is that For Someone's Glory hinders precognition. Does anyone know if it does or not?

I'd also like to point out the massive range advantage Zoro has but that's enough of my input lmao.

@FDrybob

Lancelot can stomp Saber in a swordfight despite her own excellent precog and is stated to be magnitudes above her in sheer fighting prowess, being declared "Completely Overpowered" by comparison.

I don't think precog of any sort is going to be helping Zoro here.

Then I'll vote for Lancelot due to skill advantage. Also, Arondight could probably break Zoro's swords due to being a divine construct.

Actually Zoro's precog is gonna come in handy here even more so than Sabers for one reason. Observation Haki works much better with people with killing intent and Berserker is well you know.

Back