• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rooster Teeth Brand-Verse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I don't want to delete the verse pages that we already have for them but if you just want to link to those verse pages with the brand verse page then I guess that's ok.

Robot972 said:
I didn't see any profiles for genlock, but it is listed on the verse draft
Yeah I tried to help out with that but we didn't have enough people who had seen it be interested.

We wouldn't have to delete the verse pages for those. Like Nintendo and the later section of Disney, we can just link to the verses. The only time I would link to a profile directly, like when I created the Lego page, would be if there's not enough characters to deserve a verse.

I don't see a reason why not. Though, I'm usually against brand verse pages, that's a personal bias. If you get enough support, I say go ahead.

Yeah, I get why. I just thought that if people do actually end up making profiles for Gen:LOCK and Nomad of Madness, it could be useful since there'd just be so many verses

We much prefer verse pages for individual fictions rather than company names, if the latter can be avoided. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back