• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rook Blonko vs The Punisher (0-0-0)

What's the peak of Ben 10 skill then, explain that.

Also gonna note that Zamasu just... straight up gave me an example of his skill. So I will give priority to what's shown, over statements amd insinuations, and what's shown, is generic ninja skillset.

It’s essentially massive upscaling from Vilgax’s skill feat. Which Zamasu and I are still discussing in another thread.

Also how would you be able to tell the difference between “generic ninja skillset” and above that? Cause Kundo also outskills people with “generic ninja skillset” if you just look at their fights alone.

I mean no? Again that's like, very generic fighting. In general why is Vilgax skilled?

Above that is like, Black Widow and Daredevil's "I took out 500 of these ******* untouched with some handicap and prior injury". Punisher directly compares to folks like this.

You also have the Domino "I can take out 5-As by sheer skill of pressure points exploitation" and Taskmaster's "I have literally copied a martial arts designed to be uncopyable by me, from a biological, psychological, and chronological perspective, in a fraction of a second"

Back