• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox verses - To nuke, or not to nuke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good choice. Had to go through hell trying to find the lore docs for the game. While there are feats for the characters in BM1/BM2, how they exactly scale to one another or if there is lore for the classes in question are a real nuisance to find.
I wish you luck on your searching, friend.

Whenever you get around to it, of course.

I'm the one who contributed most to the SwordBurst Online player profile, as well as the one who created the Zealous Fighter profile. SwordBurst Online's plot is pretty much like Sword Art Online's or any other MMO story. The plot is to get through all of the floors. Not sure if that's enough grounds to keep the profiles or not, but it certainly does have a plot if you dig deep enough.

Zealous Fighter has a bit more of lore, being an adventurer who enters through different areas to do battle against monsters that terrorize the world, led by the Dominator of Darkness. I feel like Zealous Fighter has a bit more ground to remain here, since there's lore and story to go off of for each area and monsters.

Finally, from what I know about Phantom Forces, it's pretty much just a multiplayer FPS game. I don't really remember much story other than you're a military guy fighting other military people for control over territory.

I'm the one who contributed most to the SwordBurst Online player profile, as well as the one who created the Zealous Fighter profile. SwordBurst Online's plot is pretty much like Sword Art Online's or any other MMO story. The plot is to get through all of the floors. Not sure if that's enough grounds to keep the profiles or not, but it certainly does have a plot if you dig deep enough.

Zealous Fighter has a bit more of lore, being an adventurer who enters through different areas to do battle against monsters that terrorize the world, led by the Dominator of Darkness. I feel like Zealous Fighter has a bit more ground to remain here, since there's lore and story to go off of for each area and monsters.

Finally, from what I know about Phantom Forces, it's pretty much just a multiplayer FPS game. I don't really remember much story other than you're a military guy fighting other military people for control over territory.
Important thing to answer is that does it have original characters and not ONE piece of not original material

Sounds like Zealous Fighter can stay, but the other 2 would more than likely be axed.

I recently discovered from a friend that every floor of SwordBurst Online has their own story and lore they go through, with the overall story being the floor clearing part, especially with recent floors like floor 11.
A world of mirages for better futures when stooping into the place, though that's been clashed by the trivial beings on the land that's highly volatile to combat against, even the highest orders of law enforcement aren't capable to clear the streets.
Every floor has descriptions like those that you can discover more of when you play. It's mostly like Dark Souls' lore in that you need to dig deeper to find its story.

As long as Roblox characters have feats and their profiles can be constructed, they can keep. Roblox in this case is like RPG Maker and any other game makers.

What are the staff and honorary staff conclusions so far here?

I would really appreciate a lot of the side chatter from some of you being ceased.

I'm fine with Roblox as a game creation platform, though I understand the mindset others have. If some games on the platform are in general incoherently started (such as the Nostalgia Zone mentioned above), nuke 'em. Otherwise this seems like a relatively fruitless discussion. Despite everything else, Zany is generally a damn good resource for Roblox.

uh, no it's very unfair to delete ALL roblox profiles just because of the platform they are on, you cannot compare mods with terraria or minecraft because you take away the mods from any game, and you will get the game itself, you take away the games on roblox, you will get absolutely nothing, just a white screen with nothing on, hell roblox itself may not even bother exist at that point without any games.

Thank you for the summary 00potato.

Mr._Bambu makes sense to me.

Last edited:
Considering Bro-Kai asked about it in a lil' groupchat, would the player from Catalog Gear Place be allowed? It's basically Catalog Heaven but it has lore to back up information such as the player's height, motivations for the player that would help dictate how they'd act in-character and other information to gauge by. It's basically Catalog Heaven with lore. The only gripes I'd have are it deriving abilities from gear that were made by many different developers, but it does replace these items over time with fixed/revamped versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back