• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ritsuka Fujimaru VS Kenpachi Zaraki

Melee, most likely. Either that or she summons her Servants, but melee seems to be her go-to.

Gudako scales quite high above 610 Megatons for chesting Jeanne off-panel.

Kenpachi scales somewhere above 522 Megatons with eyepatch off.

I don't remember Gudako summoning Servants on-panel. I only remember her just grabbing the NP then smack her opponent with it.

So I'd just guess she would just grab whatever's not above 7-A and no-selling Reiatsu Crush, and smack Kenpachi to death.

Excuse you, but Riyodako has been a long-time coming and her profile was entirely too troublesome to make. I'll be damned if I didn't get to spam her against every vaguely comparable 7-A on the site.

Hell if I know. Good enough to beat Solomon with nothing but martial arts. Probably better than Li Shuwen because gag. Her main combat form is with her fists, and she's stomped every Servant she's ever fought. In terms of stealth, good enough to sneak past every single Assassin in Chaldea post-12000 years of life.

Come to think of it, being that old would definitely warrant some mystery. 12017 years old would make her nearly twice Arcueid's supposed age.

Ooof.

Kenny has not much beyond his skill and his big statistics at this point in the series, so with the AP leaning that way and things stacked like this, I don't see him squeezing out a win even if Riyodako only used fisticuffs.

Vote for her.

The Riyo manga is officially recognized and all, so I don't see why we can't make a profile of her.

We need our own OP semi amalgamation character ouo.

Also Riyodako actually appeared in a event and is recognized as a different character, especially by other characters who will constantly point out that you're acting different if you choose dialog similar to what Riyodako says

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I'm silently judging you, Sol.
I'd say same but I am judging Sol aloud. What even is this stomp? Riyo skill stomps, hax stomps, probably blitz stomps somehow, had the AP and XP advantage etc etc. Why would you pick a beatstick to fight her?

AnonymousBlank said:
I'd say same but I am judging Sol aloud. What even is this stomp? Riyo skill stomps, hax stomps, probably blitz stomps somehow, had the AP and XP advantage etc etc. Why would you pick a beatstick to fight her?
Because I suck at making match-ups but was desperate to make one. Honestly, it's a matter of Riyodako not immediately using her hax that made things somewhat fair in my head. I didn't actually know the extent of the Ap difference between the two, so... whoops?

Anyway, if this is a stomp, best to just close it. I'll need to find a better match-up...

Edit: Actually, would making this post-timeskip Kenpachi make this fairer?

....... as in no diffs multiple High 6-Cs Kenpachi? I guess its fair if only for Riyodako choosing fisticuffs and not just haxxing tf outta him.

Man, I've got no clue how to compare these two, alright?

Ok, how about Post-Timeskip/Arrancar Arc Kenpachi (whichever's fairer), but the battle takes place in Chaldea? Everything else is the same.

I mean, what kind of scenario would put Gudako in Hueco Mundo?

The only plausible answer barring getting put there for no reason is that she sensed the thick reishi coming from it, and thought it was a good place to look for Saint Quartz. She's probably killed whoever came to investigate and made plans to invade the rest of the Bleach world in her search.

If Kenny interrupted that, well...

The fight starts as a fight and the characters merely fight while being in the mindset to battle and allowing themselves to kill but with all of their normal character flaws.

Meaning, none of that really matters Zenjutsu.

Back