• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rise of the Dead ability CRT

So there’s a handful of things that have come up due to recent updates in Rise of the Dead.
First, Vexeron is now capable of flying (skip to 3:37) so acrobatics should be replaced with flight on its profile.
Second, Zricera has a hard mode version in game where it can breathe fire (skip to 3:23). I believe this would be worthy of a second key which would include Breath Attack in that key.

Also I found out that the minigun’s in game description states it weighs fifty seven kilograms so that should be enough to upgrade the player’s lifting strength from where it’s at.

Finally the Player should get the Entity Leash under optional equipment and Paralysis Inducement via the entity leash. This is because in a side quest titled “Quarantine Assessment” the Player is required to use the entity leash to catch a zombie and drag it to some guy in a hazmat suit. Also it seems to only have an effect on the fodder zombies in the verse so the bosses and any entity that’s not a zombie should get Resistance to Paralysis Inducement (along with probably added justification for the Players already existing resistance).

And that’s about it. Any thoughts?

Agree: 3

Disagree: 0

Neutral: 0

Last edited:
Bump

Can this be applied now or am I missing a staff vote? Idk who’s staff or not around here besides Antvasima

Agree, it doesn't seem controversial tbh if you got Ant's approval i think you can add it tbh.

So there’s a handful of things that have come up due to recent updates in Rise of the Dead.
First, Vexeron is now capable of flying (skip to 3:37) so acrobatics should be replaced with flight on its profile.
I am not really seeing flight at that time stamp? Seems like a glitc. I am just confused, so please correct me if I am wrong.
Second, Zricera has a hard mode version in game where it can breathe fire (skip to 3:23). I believe this would be worthy of a second key which would include Breath Attack in that key.
A bit hard to tell due to visuals, but works.
Also I found out that the minigun’s in game description states it weighs fifty seven kilograms so that should be enough to upgrade the player’s lifting strength from where it’s at.
Probably. What do you propose tho?

Also is there an in game weight description?
Finally the Player should get the Entity Leash under optional equipment and Paralysis Inducement via the entity leash. This is because in a side quest titled “Quarantine Assessment” the Player is required to use the entity leash to catch a zombie and drag it to some guy in a hazmat suit. Also it seems to only have an effect on the fodder zombies in the verse so the bosses and any entity that’s not a zombie should get Resistance to Paralysis Inducement (along with probably added justification for the Players already existing resistance).
Sure. Although adding scans from game to it would be ideal.

I am not really seeing flight at that time stamp? Seems like a glitc. I am just confused, so please correct me if I am wrong.
It’s just dark cause of the day/night mechanic of the game being at “night” for the moment so it was hard to see, but if Vexeron somehow stops moving, then it is a glitch because then the fight could become unfinishable depending on where it’s stuck at (like underground). At the very least though Acrobatics would need to be removed cause Vexeron’s movements are more train-like while occasionally coiling around its target like a snake. That and due to the nature of its arena and how players seem to prefer to fight it it doesn’t usually go above water anyway.
A bit hard to tell due to visuals, but works.

Probably. What do you propose tho?
Also is there an in game weight description?
That actually is the in game weight description, or part of it. It would be enough to warrant Average human LS as opposed to below average iirc
Sure. Although adding scans from game to it would be ideal.
I’ll try to get that for you but that content is a bit far out of my reach for the moment. I only saw a friend test it so I looked into it to make sure it wasn’t a fluke.

If I knew how to put my own screenshots and vids on here from my phone it could probably improve on the clarity

Last edited:
It’s just dark cause of the day/night mechanic of the game being at “night” for the moment so it was hard to see, but if Vexeron somehow stops moving, then it is a glitch because then the fight could become unfinishable depending on where it’s stuck at (like underground). At the very least though Acrobatics would need to be removed cause Vexeron’s movements are more train-like while occasionally coiling around its target like a snake. That and due to the nature of its arena and how players seem to prefer to fight it it doesn’t usually go above water anyway.
Agreed, doesn't fit acrobatics. Is there no other instance where we can see his flight?

That actually is the in game weight description, or part of it. It would be enough to warrant Average human LS as opposed to below average iirc
Oh alright then.

I’ll try to get that for you but that content is a bit far out of my reach for the moment. I only saw a friend test it so I looked into it to make sure it wasn’t a fluke.

If I knew how to put my own screenshots and vids on here from my phone it could probably improve on the clarity
Take your time..

I would use Imgur if you are familiar with it, does a good job with hosting files

Agreed, doesn't fit acrobatics. Is there no other instance where we can see his flight?
Unfortunately the only other place vexeron appears in is Sector D, which is one of the places where zombies constantly appear in hordes every wave with the addition of a boss every five waves. There’s no water there but the rooms are all cramped compared to Vexeron’s usual area. That and the near constant onslaught of zombies makes it even harder to get a good look at what exactly is going on

I’m going to bump again, but more as a reminder to myself to get gameplay footage of the entity leash

besides idk if I can apply the changes until then anyway

Back