• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Prep time in MGK verse vs anos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm pretty sure in MG layer 1 all bubbles shares there laws and concepts to deeper layers one bubble which kinda implies deeper layers one bubble has all the concepts of shallow layers.

I am not sure but let me check the Novels. Something similar was stated there.
Let me use Pokémon as a prime example

At lowball, there are over 10 million multiverses so more like Silver Sea, but on crack

How would Mao Gakuin 99+ multiverses( or layers) resist concept hax of beings who rule over a much larger silver sea and have concepts that subjects everyone within them to said concepts, as compared to concepts restricted to layers below them, and not even being able to affect entire silver sea.

At lowball, there are over 10 million multiverses so more like Silver Sea, but on crack

How would Mao Gakuin 99+ multiverses( or layers) resist concept hax of beings who rule over a much larger silver sea and have concepts that subjects everyone within them to said concepts, as compared to concepts restricted to layers below them, and not even being able to affect entire silver sea.
Actually I don't have much knowledge on Pokemon but as per MG verse Silver Sea.

Each layers has countless bubbles.
Each Bubble has different laws and concepts.

Each bubble from Shallow layer contribute its laws and concepts to deeper layers one world.

For example if you consider shallow layers has countless bubbles. All bubbles contribute their laws and concepts to one bubble of deeper layer.

I don't know how to explain it but this is how the layers hax works.

So if shallow layers inhabitants goes to deeper layers any bubble they can't even move because of reality of that bubble. And any magic or concepts from shallow doesn't work on deeper layers.

Anos had to use Magic of deeper layers magic to even harm the deeper layers bubble world.

Actually I don't have much knowledge on Pokemon but as per MG verse Silver Sea.

Each layers has countless bubbles.
Each Bubble has different laws and concepts.

Each bubble from Shallow layer contribute its laws and concepts to deeper layers one world.

For example if you consider shallow layers has countless bubbles. All bubbles contribute their laws and concepts to one bubble of deeper layer.

I don't know how to explain it but this is how the layers hax works.

So if shallow layers inhabitants goes to deeper layers any bubble they can't even move because of reality of that bubble. And any magic or concepts from shallow doesn't work on deeper layers.

Anos had to use Magic of deeper layers magic to even harm the deeper layers bubble world.
So a being from a much bigger cosmology which has Absolute Order over the entire creation and not limited to "layers" won't be able to concept hax even a fodder from layer 30 because the fodder has 30 layers of resistances??

Is that how it works?

So a being from a much bigger cosmology which has Absolute Order over the entire creation and not limited to "layers" won't be able to concept hax even a fodder from layer 30 because the fodder has 30 layers of resistances??

Is that how it works?
Each Bubble is atleast Multiverse btw.

As I said i am not knowledgeable on Pokemon but let me check it out later. I am kinda busy right now.

Each Bubble is atleast Multiverse btw.

As I said i am not knowledgeable on Pokemon but let me check it out later. I am kinda busy right now.

I agree Anos dunks on Rimuru, but the 99X resistances is quiet iffy. The strongest Deeper world inhabitants, or at least those who can contend with them, besides the Misfit(I think), scale to around low 2C.

Using the 99x layers logic would mean you're automatically assuming even a 2A character scales to the lowest layer and thus would barely harm a deeper world inhabitant , which is very very wrong

I agree Anos dunks on Rimuru, but the 99X resistances is quiet iffy. The strongest Deeper world inhabitants, or at least those who can contend with them, besides the Misfit(I think), scale to around low 2C.

Using the 99x layers logic would mean you're automatically assuming even a 2A character scales to the lowest layer and thus would barely harm a deeper world inhabitant , which is very very wrong
This is just wrong interpretation.

It's not about character power whole world laws and concepts on deeper layers are too strong. For example a world Destroying magic spell can't even destroy a small object because of laws and concepts of the deeper layers.

Dude you asked me for clarification that's why i just explained bubble world is multiversal. We are planning on a big upgrade in future. We will address it there.

A Bubble world has countless realms which are universal sized. Countless* yeah atleast Multiverse possibly multiversal+.

so bubble world is atleast Multiverse

This is just wrong interpretation.

It's not about character power whole world laws and concepts on deeper layers are too strong. For example a world Destroying magic spell can't even destroy a small object because of laws and concepts of the deeper layers.

Dude you asked me for clarification that's why i just explained bubble world is multiversal. We are planning on a big upgrade in future. We will address it there.

A Bubble world has countless realms which are universal sized. Countless* yeah atleast Multiverse possibly multiversal+.

so bubble world is atleast Multiverse
If I'm getting it correctly, it's been accepted on the wiki that as long as you lack 99X layers of hax bypassing and HDE beyond Gakuin, even God tiers like Madoka can't do anything to them because her CM is not "layered"

Qualitatively pokemon is far smaller than maou gakuin.

It doesn't matter if their concepts government the entire cosmology as that doesn't determine their type.

Universe destroying spells can't destroy a simple object in a layer deeper than it. Destroying a deeper universe is equivalent to or greater than destroying an infinite amount of universes in the layer above it.

Because of how the silver sea works, by the time you reach layer 2, Maou gakuin cosmology becomes bigger than Pokemon as a universe in layer 1≥ infinite universes in layer 0 and a universe in layer 2 ≥ infinite universes in layer 1. Thus a single universe in the second layer is equivalent to an infinite amount of infinite universes.

Unless Pokemon's hax is layered up to 99x then regardless of whether its concepts govern the entire cosmology then they can't do anything to maou gakuin resistances.

One big flaw. The characters don't scale to the entire cosmology, which is why those who can harm deeper world inhabitants are 2C.

Only true power Anos and Venuz scale

And where did you get that 1 universe in layer 2 equals infinite universes in layer 1

You see, this is why Maou just gets hated anyhow, and crts get scrutinized and rejected. Wank.

99+ layers, OK. it's useless on characters who's resistances/hax scale to their power level. Of which Arceus is included. You can't tell me a fodder 2C with 44 layers will resist a 2A who's hax can only be resisted by anyone on his level or above. Dragon Ball for example

Because of how the silver sea works, by the time you reach layer 2, Maou gakuin cosmology becomes bigger than Pokemon as a universe in layer 1≥ infinite universes in layer 0 and a universe in layer 2 ≥ infinite universes in layer 1. Thus a single universe in the second layer is equivalent to an infinite amount of infinite universes.
Maou is still baseline 2A iirc

To be above baseline 2A example
Destroying layer 2 should be confirmed to be need more power than destroying layer 1.

If you take extrapolations and make a crt to upgrade, it will get rejected. As you know, maou seems to get unnecessarily scrutinized out here

One big flaw. The characters don't scale to the entire cosmology, which is why those who can harm deeper world inhabitants are 2C.

Only true power Anos and Venuz scale

And where did you get that 1 universe in layer 2 equals infinite universes in layer 1

You see, this is why Maou just gets hated anyhow, and crts get scrutinized and rejected. Wank.

99+ layers, OK. it's useless on characters who's resistances/hax scale to their power level. Of which Arceus is included. You can't tell me a fodder 2C with 44 layers will resist a 2A who's hax can only be resisted by anyone on his level or above. Dragon Ball for example
Nah this is why I hate downplayers who haven't read the series uses headcanon to downplay maou Gakuin

Last edited:
Huh, we have wankers and downplayers here. You guys don't even seem to know how SS works..... I don't even know why y'all bother to respond to this thread, it seems like y'all only want to do is fight with someone......

Huh, we have wankers and downplayers here. You guys don't even seem to know how SS works..... I don't even know why y'all bother to respond to this thread, it seems like y'all only want to do is fight with someone......
The thread was dead until a wild wanker appeared. Anyway I'm unwatching this now

I guess this thread should be closed & a rule should be made for not bringing Anos vs Arcueus anywhere in wiki. Knowing Pokemon fandom can't handle the truth other characters stomping their favourite characters

Can you ask ant or some staff to close this. Also we should make a rule at this point. Anos vs Arcueus always gets toxic

Can you ask ant or some staff to close this. Also we should make a rule at this point. Anos vs Arcueus always gets toxic
First of all, this thread is about Rimuru vs MG not Anos vs Arceus, secondly, there is no need for any clown rules, you guys are the ones who start to toxify each other and lastly Anos already stomped Arceus in a recent thread. You should thank me because thanks to my essay the whole Anos vs Arceus antics are over.

First of all, this thread is about Rimuru vs MG not Anos vs Arceus, secondly, there is no need for any clown rules, you guys are the ones who start to toxify each other and lastly Anos already stomped Arceus in a recent thread.
I already know Anos stomped Arceus but as you can see above a Pokemon fanboy trying to say something else.

Anyway I forgot this is wiki thread. I should have known MG doesn't have supporters like Pokemon. My bad.

I already know Anos stomped Arceus but as you can see above a Pokemon fanboy trying to say something else.

Anyway I forgot this is wiki thread. I should have known MG doesn't have supporters like Pokemon. My bad.
That's a problem between you, and please stop making supporters of other verses look bad as you always do, you give grief....

That's a problem between you, and please stop making supporters of other verses look bad as you always do, you give grief....
Nah it's just MG lacks supporters who have Knowledge on the series thats all. Also people making headcanon because lack of explanation. Anyway I will stop replying to this thread. Let me ask some staff to close this. This is going nowhere.

This seems to have gone of course and I was asked to close this so I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back