• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rift: The Other Worlds (RP)

Noelle nodded and said, “We should probably get back to the reason we’re here for now. We need to find some kind of authority to speak to about the rift.”

(Bump)
"Oh and before anything else, can we first start with telling our abilities together, it would help better our planning process." she suggest, putting her hand on Noelle's shoulder very comfortably, but not hard enough to be considered annoying

Rashek looked at her, for some reason he didn't know if telling someone who barely knew his abilities was a good idea.

"And ruin the surprise?" Rashek said as he kept looking for someone with authority to guide them. @KingEzran

Rashek looked at her, for some reason he didn't know if telling someone who barely knew his abilities was a good idea.

"And ruin the surprise?" Rashek said as he kept looking for someone with authority to guide them. @KingEzran
"Bruh" she quickly changed faces. "Well- I mean- uhh- hmmm... Y-you could just tell us, y-you know?" she says, making wavy hand movements

"Hrmm, I wonder what the scout teams are doing right now it gotten boring." Says Raphael looked bored while sitting on the ground with his legs cross with each other

"I don't think you'd understand without a sample and I doubt it's a good idea to cause any trouble here."
"heh~ Fine, for the better..." she lumps, flailing her body and faking a sad expression. "Annyyyhowww~~ Ye got any plans for this- uhh- whatdoyoucallit?- Search thingy" she says "Yeah, the search. What's your plan on that?"

"I don’t know but was I over reacting to acid thing?” I ask still unsure of the proper response to most social situations.

(I wouldn’t of written a comment about it if you didn’t you deleted 2 comments one saying how it was okay to be mad about the acid your character poured on mine and one confused about what I meant either that or I am suffering hallucinations.)

(I wouldn’t of written a comment about it if you didn’t you deleted 2 comments one saying how it was okay to be mad about the acid your character poured on mine and one confused about what I meant either that or I am suffering hallucinations.)
(Oh, okay)

(Btw, should you continue with the plot?)

"Haaaah, this is getting tiring." Says Raphael as he grow bored from waiting the host

(I don't even remember what happened so far, and there's too much dialogue for me to backread easily. Were you going to the land's superiors or were you giving the army the go-ahead?)

As you traveled to try and find the superiors, you all eventually started to feel a dark aura coming from a tunnel.

The blindfolded man says nothing, merely unsheathing his sword.
Shirai notices this and became serious, unsheathing her sword and creating a web of iron hooks on her side; at the same time, creating acid and increasing its pH value. Simultaneously, she began accumulating the heat within her sword, hooks, and the bottle of acid itself, but not adding 'too much' of the heat for the be ability would 'overload' the item, which would do bad more than any good

Back