• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rider (Iskandar) vs Esdeath

My fifth time trying to post this. I hate my computer.

Ionioi Hetairoi and Ice Storm Commander-in-Chief are active. Rider has Gordius Wheel. Esdeath has Ice Cavalry and is bloodlusted.

Iskandar: 1

Esdeath: 0

Iskandar takes this. He is just as strong as Esdeath, but his Noble Phantasm is lenghts better than anything Esdeath has in her Reservoir, I think.

WHY YOU WANT TO TORTURE ESDEATH AGAIN!!?ENOUGH!! SHE'S FINALLY FREE YOU KNOW!!!

Okay,lets serious,why you restrcit Mahapadma? this is really unfair you know,and her ice cavalry is glass cannon,get barraged by Iskandar army then gg.

You must either unrestricted Mahapadma and ice commander in chief and make her in the Iskandar reality marble and to make it fair,otherwise T.H.I.S I.S R.E.A.L.LY S.T.O.M.P.

I guess if both you and my friend are telling me the same thing, there must be something to it. Alright, hows that?

Either you must edited your OP to more intersting condition,here it is :

-Unrestrict Mahapadma and ice commander in the chief is used

-Iskandar use his NP and Esdeath is already in the inside

-Make Esdeath bloodlusted

Thats it,also i invite Gar to see your thread.

An knowledge user in this wiki,he's known well about Esdeath,and seems like can evaluate your condition (i still didn't sure my condition too.....)

Heilergott said:
Iskandar takes this. He is just as strong as Esdeath, but his Noble Phantasm is lenghts better than anything Esdeath has in her Reservoir, I think.
If Rider himself is killed, which is easy to do in a time Stop, he dies and the NP itself is destroyed.

This is assuming Esdeath can't just stomp every soldier by herself, which, she can.

Also, with both bloodlusted, Esdeath will immediately go for a time Stop at the start ending Iskandar

Back then TIme Stop was not enabled. But with timestop it is bullshit. What exactly is one to do when time is stopped? With TimeHax this is basically a HaxStomp with no way to defend against it.

Having a single hax certainly doesn't make a fight a stomp and there's olenty of ways to defend against it.

I advise looking at her losses page if you think a time Stop is a hax stomp.

Not like it matters, she could arguably take this without it

@Heiler

Not really stomp,If the time stop is finished and fail to kill all of Iskandar soldier,she will be vulnearable and become easy target to get ********'ed slaughtered by Iskandar soldier.

Iskandar is also smart too,he can basically use any tactic to defend himslef like leading the soldier in the behind or just camouflage.

Ohterwise she take this with her ice cavalry+Mahapadmamthis will be very deangerous for Iskandar and his army.

Why would she bother with his useless soldiers. She just has to walk through and kill Iskandar. His reality Marble will fail and its the end of the fight.

Back