• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez takes a bounty for 682?

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Rick has a year of prep time and previous knowledge.

Extended Cannon 682

I just.. really.. want something.. to beat this thing..

Most likely wont happen tho

SCP-682 Stomps?

Rick Sanchez Gets stomped?

you could give rick infinite prep and 682 would still say "well that sounds like a you problem" and does something like send him to a black hole

Do you know any matchups for 682 that would actually be debatable?

bump but now rick has previous knowledge and 2-A resurrection

what exactly can win against 682? like what power?

Rick literally has nothing to even incap 682, he adapts to everything and then rick gets eaten because of baseline 9-B durability

can anything on this wiki beat 682 without it being a stomp?

I mean at best they could pull off a icon (I'm talking about someone with 2-A immortality or someone who when they die the multiverse resets)

1-A+ Power null

not even kidding now that 682 has 1-A immortality from the writers lol

iirc its 1-A Immortality wasn't combat applicable, was it changed?

About Rick vs 682, it is inconclusive, since both can't die.

Were it ever allowed again to make SCP-1440 matches? I would've make him fight 682 (still a stomp I guess, but now at least it's 682 who gets stomped).

wait is that a vote for incon then? I'd rather have an incon then nothing at all

Phoenks said:
that would still be incon?
no, rick really doesn't have anything against getting mindyeeted by some lizard that resists everything on the site (even the powers that haven't been made yet)

yes but if he mindyeets him without killing him its incon.

If he kills him he "respawns".. and so on

btw could rick not create something that resist mind hax???

Phoenks said:
yes but if he mindyeets him without killing him its incon.
If he kills him he "respawns".. and so on
Your hopes for 682 having a fair match are about as achievable as a sensible 1-A match.....

I guess so. Yeah, Rick gets eaten for sure, but he will keep coming back endlessly. And with knowledge, he can build smt to counter mindfuck mentioned above.

Now, the question I've got: does SCP-826 memory manip > Ricks memory manip? If not, then I can see how eventually Rick would just erase 682s memory and it would be a win for Rick (putting opponent in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter for over a day).

Back