• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ria VS Orion

Orion will eventually become High 1-A as the ritual progresses which it will do automatically, all their actions are just accelerating the progress of it. If 'win by any means' means he can contact the other members then it would be a win for him.

Then Ria would have no other choice but to...basically delete the reality layer herself.
Simply, High 1-A self-destruction before Orion can reach that degree of power.

This would work as plot manipulation, as it is literally wiping the story itself, and thus herself as well.

So stalemate/incon then?

Though even in total destruction once the ritual is done then all members of the order will resurrect and proceed to rule over all existence as supreme gods above everything as per Shin's initial goal, so idk.

But if I remember correctly if they don't do anything in some time it would be a stalemate so probably just stalemate/incon

Maybe.
All characters in my verse have reliant Tier 0 High-Godly regen though. (Key word is "reliant")
Even if her as a character is destroyed, her conceptual information is sent into the Conceptual Void which can then be used to revive her and send her into another reality layer...but again, this is reliant regeneration, as she does not have any control over this.

Once the reality layer is deleted, all forms of regeneration and resurrection are nullified at a meta-level, as the story no longer exists, and thus the underlying concepts that make up "characters" themselves cannot exist at all.

Well about the story thing the order also resurrects from story destruction after the ritual is done since Shin is literally one of the alternate physical manifestations of the supreme being and has control over the story as an author would, so no matter how much damage is done to them at the time of the ritual's finishing they would literally be rewritten back into existence from scratch if they were completely gone.

But due to the state of things currently I'll probably vote inconclusive for now.

Depending on the verse, as regeneration from story destruction would be Tier 0 High-Godly regen, since the being writing these reality layers is the one that dictates whether they exist or not. As such, "regeneration from story destruction" would be Tier 0 High-Godly regen.

But that depends on verse equalization or not.

So, what's the conclusion here then? Or should we see if people come since I believe viewers have been watching.

This is the being which dictates whether or not a reality layer can exist, and thus having a character even appearing at all.
As well as the one who would revive Ria after she kamikazes the reality layer.

And sure, lets see what others think.

Well if outside interference is allowed then the members of the order can also revive due to the supreme being (Which would be Nox in this verse) and that would literally go nowhere, I think we should restrict it and just use what the characters themselves can, which based on what you said would most probably be a stalemate or inconclusive.

Well I'm now going to be kinda busy and I need to do some stuff so I'll be heading out now, hopefully something happens in the time I'm gone.

All abilities mentioned in their pages.
For Ria, an extremely powerful passive probability manipulation, which has passive causality and fate manipulation as a side effect.

This works from quantum wave functions, superposition, entanglement, and quantum fluctuations, passively altering the very nature of the world in her favor, where "if something can mathematically happen, the likelihood of it occurring can be altered".

At least someone replied.

IIRC 3 votes is enough then we wait a few days or something before added to the pages, right?

A day has passed I think, it should be able to be added to the profiles now, right?

I'm guessing a mistake was made because one Ria's profile it says that this fight was a victory for her when it was voted to be an incon.

Back