• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision of Buu's Tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-B across the board is a highly inaccurate representation of Majin Buu's power, especially if we're going with the "Solar System" level. No, it has been stated that he can destroy galaxies over time, and no, not all of his forms are equal in power level. Buu (Gohan absorbed) would be significantly stronger than someone like Fat Buu and even Kid Buu. If we were to actually portray an accurate level of tiering, I believe it would be so:

4-A | 4-A | 3-C | High 3-C | 3-C | 3-B | High 3-C

Galaxy over time is anime only, and even if it weren't, it'd be inconsistent. Furthermore, High 3-C isn't a thing, and the gaps between those tiers are in the millions. Buu isn't jumping tiers anytime soon.

As much as I'd like to be able to officially remake Kirby vs Buu, I don't think we're able to do that without some sort of bias.

It was my attempt to connect myself to the situation, and then I followed up with the real thing. Crop responded to that part of the comment rather than the important/relevant part of it. No offense, Crop.

this upgrade is NOT GONNA HAPPEN so i suggest you close it NOW. did you even TRY reading the note on buu's page?? listen, NO ONE said that all forms of buu are equal in power. OBVIOUSLY some forms of buu are SIGNIFICANTLY stronger than others. we ALL know that. yes, its true that buuhan is FAR stronger than fat buu or even kid buu. you think we dont know that? but heres the thing... the lowest and highest bounds of Solar System level is roughly a TRILLION TIMES. TRILLION!!! do you know how much a trillion is?? what this means is that one solar system buster can be a TRILLION times stronger than another solor system buster. so unless buuhan is over ONE TRILLION times stronger than fat buu or kid buu (he's not), hes NOWHERE near even multi solar system level. there isnt a single canon form of buu thats past 4-B. so once again, i highly suggest you close this thread. it appears you have no clue how big a solar system is. not trying to be rude. just because buuhan is a lot stronger than fat buu doesnt make him 3-B.

and btw, the "destroying galaxy over time thing" isnt even cano

Perhaps we should close this thread? It seems to be at risk of turning hostile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back