• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revising the Ranma 1/2 Verse

Okay, since I haven't gotten anything from the Q&A about this subject, so I decided to bring it here

Ranma 1/2 on this site needs not only some more characters, but even some proper revisions, since I'm sure Ranma's profile is probably outdated

Now I'm new, so I have no experience doing scaling and whatnot, but if anyone who is a knowledgeable member would like to help to revised a classic on this site, that would be awesome

By the way, if this isn't allowed here, just let me know and maybe we can move it elsewhere if needed

Im hoping we can revive this verse in some way, but if the verse doesn't have any supporters than I guess this is one stepping stone too far to reach

Back