• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reviewing Acausality Type 5 in profile pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great. So bring up that argument when you actually have a scan rather then showing "cause this wiki said so."
The novel Roa resistance was already nothing but plain misinformation.
No? If this accepted by this wiki you need to prove the contrary. And for roa many people already show you the scan and proof of it. You still just don't line the verse for whatever reason.

If root really has such a clear statement that the wiki asks of, then it should have type 5 regardless of anti-feats , if not then no it doesn't qualify regardless of what explanation you make

No? If this accepted by this wiki you need to prove the contrary. And for roa many people already show you the scan and proof of it. You still just don't line the verse for whatever reason.
Can you drop the scan here for not getting interacted because she is ACAUSALITY instead of that's not because of void.

This thread is about checking all acc type 5 users, hence why we are downgrading or letting it be in the profile. The purpose of all process.
I know it's why i asked everything about it, as void shiki who is [] have feat of not being able to intervene in the world by herself whitout shiki body

No? If this accepted by this wiki you need to prove the contrary.
There is literally nothing backing up the statement of the root being omnipresent and the verse being a part of it. What do i even prove?
And for roa many people already show you the scan and proof of it.
And please don't tell me you ignored the discussion regarding Roa that took place like a few weeks before.
You still just don't line the verse for whatever reason.

My apologies man, that i find chakravartin's interpretation far more consistent then this site.

There is literally nothing backing up the statement of the root being omnipresent and the verse being a part of it. What do i even prove?

And please don't tell me you ignored the discussion regarding Roa that took place like a few weeks before.

My apologies man, that i find chakravartin's interpretation far more consistent then this site.
You didn't have a real discussion you asked a thing we show you, and you stopped to talk line always. Really find hard to know what you can't understand here.

Roa's method of reincarnation and its workings seem to be derived from a Principle that he stole from Arcueid in the past. Normally, the soul scatters and returns to Akasha after leaving the envelope of the body upon death, but Roa's soul is able to be transmitted. It has lost the concept of destruction entirely and morphed so that it can remain conscious even while held within the record.

You didn't have a real discussion you asked a thing we show you, and you stopped to talk line always. Really find hard to know what you can't understand here.

Roa's method of reincarnation and its workings seem to be derived from a Principle that he stole from Arcueid in the past. Normally, the soul scatters and returns to Akasha after leaving the envelope of the body upon death, but Roa's soul is able to be transmitted. It has lost the concept of destruction entirely and morphed so that it can remain conscious even while held within the record.
Here is where you are wrong man. I did not stop to "talk line" or whatever that means. You guys showed me, and in return i and typeOU showed you the actual statements from both the OG and remake tsukihime on how Roa's reincarnation actually worked. After that you guys...conveniently ignored it. Kindly don't try to twist what happened.

Here is where you are wrong man. I did not stop to "talk line" or whatever that means. You guys showed me, and in return i and typeOU showed you the actual statements from both the OG and remake tsukihime on how Roa's reincarnation actually worked. After that you guys...conveniently ignored it. Kindly don't try to twist what happened.
Type OU talked only about the remake ,which is another cannon thing.... The two tsukihime are cannon you know?

Type OU talked only about the remake ,which is another cannon thing.... The two tsukihime are cannon you know?
You are wrong once again . I talked about the remake and type OU talked about the OG. It is as clear as day you know? Kindly check the thread again.
If you disagree with it, and you believe that what typeOU said was wrong, feel free to present the original lines yourself.

Can you drop the scan here for not getting interacted because she is ACAUSALITY instead of that's not because of void.

“I see. So without Shiki, you wouldn’t be able to perceive the outside
world because—”
“Because I am but a simple mechanism operating on the instructions of
something inside me, yes. - Empty boundaries- kara no kyoukai epilogue, page 227 volume 3.

".... Spiral of origin, its where all cause and effect begin, where everything and nothing exist" - Kara no Kyoukai - Original Epilogue.

world because—”
something inside me, yes. - Empty boundaries- kara no kyoukai epilogue, page 227 volume 3.

".... Spiral of origin, its where all cause and effect begin, where everything and nothing exist" - Kara no Kyoukai - Original Epilogue.
It has nothing with acc...

world because—”

Still don't see anything Acausality based though.

This is pretty much equivalent to "transcending the verse=transcending the causality" which is not enough anymore
world because—”
It just talks about it not being able to perceive the world, which is too vague for acausality and can mean a plethora of things, it doesn't say it's because of being outside causality hence it doesn't qualify.

You are wrong once again . I talked about the remake and type OU talked about the OG. It is as clear as day you know? Kindly check the thread again.
If you disagree with it, and you believe that what typeOU said was wrong, feel free to present the original lines yourself.
In the remake it was tell in

Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon- - Rainbow in the Night route - Day 6: "Vermillion Vestiges I" and Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon- - Rainbow in the Night route - Day 9: "Bow of the Skies I"

And for the original OUtype didn't disaprove what was tell, you show it yourself before that soul goes to the Root before reincarnating.

This part talk about it. He just made his soul being able to be transmitted but it's do the normal route of the soul.

His exceptional point is that he took this soul, which is incalculable and something that disperses as soon as it leaves the envelope of the body, and processed it as something that could be transmitted."

Has the acausality issue been revised while I was not on the wiki? Because type 5 and type 4 already had a significant difference between them, and the most important of these is the regular and irregular mechanisms of casuality.

Acausality is explained through the principle of normal causality (regular casuality) from type 1 to type 3, and characters with acausality in these types are also have resistance to traits from normal causality principles.

The main thing that distinguishes causality type 4 from the causality types before it is that the characters with type 4 acausality adhere to a different causality principle than the regular causality principle, or being beyond "regular causality" system.

To give an example for type 4: When you stick a needle into your finger, your hand will bleed. This is the causal system as we know it, and types 1, 2 and 3 may be resistant to this causal system. But now this time, a needle sticks in your hand, but instead of bleeding, a flower blooms there, or instead of 1 cause and 1 effect, 2 causes lead to the same result, or a result occurs without the need for a cause. .. These are a different causality system.

This is where type 4 acasaulity comes into play. Because the characters who have type 4 acausality are not connected to the causality system which is "our hands bleed as a result of sticking a needle in our hands". Because they are in a different causality system as I mentioned above.

If we move on to how type 5 works, type 5 acausality does not mean being beyond systems of causality, even in the superior fictional and dimensional worlds. Type 5 acasuality is beyond or outside of the different causality principles I mentioned above. So there is no situation here to put type 5 beyond all levels of reality, which is already included in the NLF.

As for the nature of type 5 acausality to transcend all superior fictional and dimensional worlds: It depends on how the concept of causality works in that fictional world. Our current system treats the conceptual level relative to the reality level, so if the concept itself works in a 4 dimensional reality, manipulating or resisting this concept is limited to a 4 dimensional reality only. However, if the concept of causality in any series is proven to be at the outerversal, resisting this causality will already be at the outerversal level. In short, after the concept of causality is called "beyond all dimensional theories" and also supported by different evidences, this concept is already beyond the temporal dimension of a 3-dimensional reality, which may be a case specific to all types, not just type 5.

I would also like to make a caveat for type 4 and the irregular causality system.Of course, a character can manipulate causality so that a needle prick someone's hand causes a flower to bloom there despite the hand is supposed to bleed.

But this causality manipulation is essentially manipulating a "single result" in a regular causal system. In other words, it does not affect acasuality type 4 because it causes different result like a irregular casuality system.

Anyways roa part not the point of the thread, if this don't qualify as type 5 then it's doesn't. Tho i could maybe find a acausality statement for void shiki if i search in the novel but lazy.

In the remake it was tell in

Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon- - Rainbow in the Night route - Day 6: "Vermillion Vestiges I" and Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon- - Rainbow in the Night route - Day 9: "Bow of the Skies I"
Not the question.
And for the original OUtype didn't disaprove what was tell, you show it yourself before that soul goes to the Root before reincarnating.

This part talk about it. He just made his soul being able to be transmitted but it's do the normal route of the soul.

His exceptional point is that he took this soul, which is incalculable and something that disperses as soon as it leaves the envelope of the body, and processed it as something that could be transmitted."
And how exactly does that prove 1-A resistance to soul manipulation , when it's information gets directly transmitted to another person without being absorbed by the root and he reincarnates the moment his current body dies?
Anyways roa part not the point of the thread
Alright fine. Maybe you finally know why i find chakravartin more reliable.

Not the question.

And how exactly does that prove 1-A resistance to soul manipulation , when it's information gets directly transmitted to another person without being absorbed by the root?
Except it's tell he doesn't get transmitted directly to another person? He get transmitted to other people but it does the normal route of the soul before. He just transmit directly the information od his soul previously before dying so when he dies he already know who he will reincarnate.

Except it's tell he doesn't get transmitted directly to another person? He get transmitted to other people but it does the normal route of the soul before. He just able to let his memory be still there.
"Reincarnation---you mean if he dies he will start over as a baby?"
"Yes. While he is alive, he chooses his next host and when it is born, he transmits all the information of his 'self'.
His information stays deep within the baby until it matures, or until it gains its intelligence as its own.
As soon as that baby has the intelligence to succeed 'his self', the baby becomes a new vampire that is him."

"---Wait a minute. What's that? Don't tell me that he does surgery on it while it's in the mother or something like that."

"No, it's not anything medical. Because the instant his body is destroyed, he reincarnates into the body he chose as his next body.
"I said all of 'his information' earlier, but to use simpler terms, think of it as his 'soul'.
It wouldn't be quite correct to say his soul propagates through the air and takes over someone's body, but it's similar to an electromagnetic wave. In this case, the human brain is what does the transmitting and the receiving.

OK. Point out where his soul goes to the root. This is derailing, so kindly give a proper answer with scans in my personal chat. Already we are disturbing the others.

"Reincarnation---you mean if he dies he will start over as a baby?"
"Yes. While he is alive, he chooses his next host and when it is born, he transmits all the information of his 'self'.
His information stays deep within the baby until it matures, or until it gains its intelligence as its own.
As soon as that baby has the intelligence to succeed 'his self', the baby becomes a new vampire that is him."

"---Wait a minute. What's that? Don't tell me that he does surgery on it while it's in the mother or something like that."

"No, it's not anything medical. Because the instant his body is destroyed, he reincarnates into the body he chose as his next body.
"I said all of 'his information' earlier, but to use simpler terms, think of it as his 'soul'.
It wouldn't be quite correct to say his soul propagates through the air and takes over someone's body, but it's similar to an electromagnetic wave. In this case, the human brain is what does the transmitting and the receiving.

OK. Point out where his soul goes to the root. This is derailing, so kindly give a proper answer with scans in my personal chat. Already we are disturbing the others.
or my discord

Someone mentioned Doctor Who(Mictlan) above. It might qualify since it's a series that deals with time and causality on a regular basis from a scientific point of view. Someone should check all the scans in the thread that gave Mictlan type 5.

Someone mentioned Doctor Who(Mictlan) above. It might qualify since it's a series that deals with time and causality on a regular basis from a scientific point of view. Someone should check all the scans in the thread that gave Mictlan type 5.
I watched it. I hardly find any interaction statement. Pretty hard as well.

Speaking honestly, them simply knowing anything at all about "The Root" is an anti-feat already.

Simply knowing a character is an anti feat.

Why we don't do the same thing with other abilities like TD 2, for example one TD 2 character must have statements not to be interacted with because it's qualitatively superior to duality 🗿

Why we don't do the same thing with other abilities like TD 2, for example one TD 2 character must have statements not to be interacted with because it's qualitatively superior to duality 🗿
Let Staff decide, if you want to comment there, get permission from staff

From what I know of Ruphas' Acausality, Gods are non-existent with their selves being erased throughout history. They are unbound by all the worlds laws, providences, reason, stuff like that, like the laws of physics entirely, or anything else. These concepts don't exist in the same dominion as Gods. An example I can think of is Alovenus who was completely separated from any and all laws, unable to stand on the same ground as others, and becoming distant/lonely because of it. To even fight Alovenus they had to be on the same existence, while being on a level beyond creation

From what I know of Ruphas' Acausality, Gods are non-existent with their selves being erased throughout history. They are unbound by all the worlds laws, providences, reason, stuff like that, like the laws of physics entirely, or anything else. These concepts don't exist in the same dominion as Gods. An example I can think of is Alovenus who was completely separated from any and all laws, unable to stand on the same ground as others, and becoming distant/lonely because of it. To even fight Alovenus they had to be on the same existence, while being on a level beyond creation
Type 5 NEP iirc

Doesn't qualify for acausality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back