• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Restriction of 1-A and above matches from being added

I mean, what sort of problems could cause to just allow them to be added that doesn´t happen already with other tiers, especially with characters that are clearly baseline 1-A?

How 1-A doesn't operate like any of the other tiers, and basically no 1-A matches will end up not stomps.

What makes it different to be gauged just like any other higher-dimensional tier?

1-A isn't dimensional. 1-As are above that concept.

The fact that no actual theory can come even close to properly quantifying things on this level? That anything there is practically beyond science? And that our only way of tiering those beings is through the rather vague Tier 0 instead of anything concrete?

I already stated countless times a way to measure it.

Eh, I´ll rewrite it again.

It´s simple, if a character simply trascends dimensions, then it´s a baseline 1-A, if another 1-A trascends that baseline 1-A, then it´s infinitely above baseline, and so on, the same goes for infinite outerversal trascendental hierarchies, you just count the number of infinite hierarchies, just like when we count the stuff in 2-A.

There, I even made a theory for this.

Pretty much every 1-A v 1-A match ends in a horrible god stomp or an inconclusive due to the nature of the beings involved in the match.

Paksjr said:
Pretty much every 1-A v 1-A match ends in a horrible god stomp or an inconclusive due to the nature of the beings involved in the match.
Still doesn´t mean they should outright be banned in general.

You can count the peoples who actually know the metaphyics and cosmologics of 1A verses with your hands, now count the number of them who actually participate in VS threads.

Fact is, that nearly everyone who participates in 1A debates understands 0 about the stuff they are talking about. This will be nearly always the case, as proofen numeral times in the past month alone.

While i dont like the idea of an ban, it being a rule or not dosnt matter in a nutshell, because fair 1A matches are nearly impossible either way.

It is that hard to understand how 1-A works? It was harder to me to understand tier 2...

There's a reason that this tier causes as many issues as it does. You can't expect every content mod and every admin to know all the intricacies of the 1-A hierarchies of each verse that has them, especially when they probably don't care about the verses and nobody but you really seems to care about adding these matches anyways. Why do you want to add 1-A matches so bad? All it ever really is is "who has the bigger infinity".

If it's impossible to determine why do we even allow any thread around that level and why is it even arguable if it's impossible to determine (I think the adding should stay ban do to many people having no clue what they're talking about)

Bobsican said:
It is that hard to understand how 1-A works? It was harder to me to understand tier 2...
Apperently, considering that people unironicaly debate hax in a 1A match or they use Shinza gods, in the hope that their chosen opponent magically gets a few infinites onto them slapped to make it somehow fair?

Maybe just making a thread with a tiering page for each 1-A could fix the problem? There aren´t that many 1-As now that I think about it.

That would defeat the purpose of making matches with them, and I don't think anyone really cares enough.

@Bobsican Why would we go through all that effort for 1-A to make tiering pages? It requires people knowledgeable in various verses, metaphysics and other stuff, nobody cares to that extent, 1-A matches are literally the most boring matches in existence.

Can never understand the appeal to them, hax, intelligence etc are all irrelevant It's literally just:

Wsp-1713-infinity

Is out there a tag or a page that registers 1-A stuff? It could be useful for what I´m going to do...

As for my previous statement, I meant when it wasn´t a stomp by the infinity thing, obviously, which easily happens to baseline 1-As.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Bobsican Why would we go through all that effort for 1-A to make tiering pages? It requires people knowledgeable in various verses, philosophy and other stuff, nobody cares to that extent, 1-A matches are literally the most boring matches in existence.
Can never understand the appeal to them, hax, intelligence etc are all irrelevant It's literally just:

Wsp-1713-infinity
True

Bobsican said:
Is out there a tag or a page that registers 1-A stuff? It could be useful for what I´m going to do...
As for my previous statement, I meant when it wasn´t a stomp by the infinity thing, obviously, which easily happens to baseline 1-As.

• Tags (got 0 though): Beyond-Dimensional Beings
  • The irony is most who are perceive as baselines aren't even baseline. So the Infinite statement is correct.

I agree with the other staff members who have responded to this.

1-A matches are near impossible to properly quantify, and the people in this wiki with a reasonably good understanding of the concept are very few and do not tend to participate in versus discussions.

Back