• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Restricted Weirdmageddon Bill Cipher vs Composite Sonic

There is a restricted Bill the one we saw in the show and a full power Bill, which was never seen in the show. The only way this can be fair is by using Darkspine sonic and Restricted Bill

Archie sonic stomps enless it's full power Bill then Bill stomps. Also make it Speed equalized as Bill cipher is unknown in speed.

What are you talking about, restricted Bill? The barrier was not nerfing his powers. There is no full power Bill, there is 3d bill, and dreamscape Bill. All the barrier did was physically keep him in Gravity Falls thats it. Nothing about it somehow nerfing his power.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Light The Bill was restricted, his full power is High 1-C
Um yes...physically restricted. Why do people assume the barrier was somehow weakening his power when there is no evidence.

Really? All I heard was "My Weirdness can't escape the confines of this town." I watched the scene plenty of times. Not once did I hear anything resembling "This barrier is nerfing my powers."

No it wal literally stated that Gravity Falls' natural wierdness magnet was acting as a barrier that was restricting Bill's influence.

That sounds less like reducing Bill's power, and more like limiting the range at which he can extend said power. 1-C power in a small area is still 1-C power, just as 1% of infinity us still infinjty.

Perhaps there is something I am missing?

Bill was absolutely not High 1-C in the show, that's only when he was unrestricted and his power was left to grow to its fullest potential.

Wait wasn't it the rift that was going to destroy the multiverse? I always thought the reason people were scared of Bill was due to his rift (because the rift fused his realm with everything, and will eventually self destruct)

Lightbuster30 said:
Wait wasn't it the rift that was going to destroy the multiverse? I always thought the reason people were scared of Bill was due to his rift (because the rift fused his realm with everything, and will eventually self destruct)
Make a content revision. Not here.

Back