• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

resistance to info analysis and precognition to Kumoko 🙂

So, precognition, info analysis and these kind of shit doesnt works in beings that are outside of the System
Sem_titulo_-_2021-07-25T140439.547.jpg

After becoming a goddess, Kumoko is outside of the system
Sem_titulo_-_2021-07-25T140807.210.jpg

Source: volume 7

and about acausality 4, i guess it finds. maybe not, but i dont rlly care, I just find out that maybe it can be?

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

Last edited:
Nope, the system they are outside of is not Time, or Destiny, or Fate. It is artificial created Laws added to the already existing world, it might allow the user to see the future and stuff, but being outside the System is not outside Causality. Honestly, I'm not sure what it would be classified as, because I'm not hundred-per-cent if it would even be resistance to Law Manipulation.

Probably should just give it anything that is stated to give in the source and not try to push it into a standard it doesn't quite fit.

For one thing, everything the System does is not technically caused by the System. The System is just meant to help others manipulate existing phenomenon and magic, like some sort of training wheel. Shiro can still be affected by magic and skills produced by the System, she just can't use her old stuff because she's lacking the training wheels she relied on.

Nope, the system they are outside of is not Time, or Destiny, or Fate. It is artificial created Laws added to the already existing world, it might allow the user to see the future and stuff, but being outside the System is not outside Causality. Honestly, I'm not sure what it would be classified as, because I'm not hundred-per-cent if it would even be resistance to Law Manipulation.

Probably should just give it anything that is stated to give in the source and not try to push it into a standard it doesn't quite fit.
ey i knew, I just tried lol

edit: I pressed enter in the comment to earlier

About Law Hax, I am also not sure :unsure:
ye im fine with just resistance to precog and info analysis, cuz it is what the scan mentions

The trouble is it comes into a Verse equalization problem. The Precog and Analyse works by seeing the information that the System has attributed to them, because they are outside the System it can't classify and give out information on them. So how would that work on opponents in Versus' who are also not part of the System naturally like the machines, or whose Precog and Information Analyse do not rely on said System?

no idea
860255888077750272.png

anyways it could be similar to the way that tower of god is treated, they are outside of some law things that are decided by a sistem, so, in matches, they are accepted as having resistances to these things

Back