• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resistance for Baraggan and additions for Espadas

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time it's fairly simple:

>Baraggan Louisenbair: He have resistance to his own abilityas long as his Respira did not enter his own body. So any ability that was similar to Respira will be render ineffective against him as long as that said ability only attack him from outside of his body

About what type of resistance this is, Respira is Age and Time manipulation because Respira works by accelerate the time of whatever he touches to killing them with old age.

Forcefield Creation (Over Age and Time manipulation. He has different power covering the surface of his body that repelled his own power)

>Coyote Starrk: He has Danmaku with Cero Metralleta, and upon seeing and analysis how Ukitake Shikai ability works, who oddly enough works like Full counter...He concluded that Ukitake can only deflect one attack at one time and to prepare to shots 1000 Ceroat him.

>He also has Homing Attack with his Exploding Wolves thing..His energy wolves is when he summons dozen energy kamikaze energy wolf who then will chase its target and explode upo biting to its target.

Edited:

>Yammy Llargo: Reactive Power Level in his Rage Form. He can become stronger and biggerthe angrier he is.

>Zommari Rureaux: Afterimage Creation with Sonido. He can created up to 5 afterimage clones with his Sonido

>Energy Weapon Creation for:

1. Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez with Desgarró(It's a big energy claw, but i'm not sure)

2. Ulquiorra Cifer with Lanza del Relámpago, he can created several of them or can use it as melee weapons

3. Coyote Starrk with Colmillo

4. Nnoitra Gilga has non energy weapon creation/Generation

Thought?

Wew. Just realized that some Espada missing several of their power and ability..

I will edited the OP and make this CRT for Espada

I think that this seems fine, but you should ask Soldier Blue to comment.

Okay. I suppose that this seems fairly uncontroversial to add though.

I suppose that seems fairly uncontroversial to add as well.

No resistance to his Respira when its literally what killed him.

"If your power is absolute then you shouldnt be able to withstand it". Its heavily implied that Baraggan was never in contact with Respira and the first time he was forcibly made to get into contact with it... Welp. Boom.

The rest is fine.

He has resistance to his own Respira as long as its not enter his body, hachigen himself said that Barragan has resistance to his own Respira by surrounding himself with some kind of separate power, so he has separate power to make sure that his Respira won't have effect on him otherwise he won't able to do thisthis or this. He shots Respira from his mouth and surrounding himself with Respira.

I mean.

He has another power to counter Respira, but Baraggan himself isnt resistant to it. That's what Im saying.

Ye he isnt resistance by his own but he has another power to counter Respira or similar hax

Personally I count that as resistance, unless there are better category for case like this.

MachTwo said:
Ye he isnt resistance by his own but he has another power to counter Respira or similar hax

Personally I count that as resistance, unless there are better category for case like this.
Power Nullification (over Age and Time manipulation).

All of this seems fine to me. I think as long as a description for Barragan's resistance is given it should be fine. Immunty would be the real issue but resistance implies a weakness to it.

Also is there an ability on here that corresponds to baragan's linch physiology?

Everything seems fine with the exception for Barragan's Immunity. I propose a change to limited resistance to aging with barrier.

It seemed like a barrier honestly. It aged things that came near him and would stop the Respira, but he does have Time Dilation field. So maybe an inert Respira barrier surrounding him, dunno.

Barrier creation it is then?

I dont think we need moar input, these seem minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back