• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I will give you a boss-like name and a fight description as well as a theme

So i will make you a name that sounds like a boss name from dark souls or sth and i will describe your battle and give it music.
You are allowed one request.

For example

Arceus0x, the roller of the deep

i chose this name because of this special ability of mine.

My fight would go like this:
You would get hit with unexpected waves of psychic energy which would come from random portals or from underground, making them hard to dodge. They would deal physical and psychological damage and they would at times either lower your will to fight, make you go berserk or, if your defenses are low in the psychological department, make you go mad.
I would also summon meteors to drop on you.
Then i would have a phase 2 where everything intensifies but now i would sometimes create a shield which would pulsate and you would have to time your attacks well to break through.
Finally in phase three, the final stretch, i would cause violent psychic energy erruptions that will follow you. At the same time i'd drop the shield and get up close and personal with a large mace.

At the end, after the hero strikes me down, i would accept my defeat with a bow and give the hero the weapon called "the staff of higher pain" which would create balls of energy which you can detonate from a distance, causing a psychic wave to errupt and deal loads of damage. I will then go back into the void of madness where I came from.

My theme would be this fine tune.

Now give me a word and i'll make you a boss fight.

Last edited:
Sure, here is the name, Dread
Dread, the Crimson Challenger

The fight starts off with you going straight for it with a spear deep dive. The first phase consists of you dashing at your opponent and trying to strike them directly into the heart and killing them fast while also spreading multiple shards like shrapnel so you have to keep track of that.
Once phase one ends, the second phase has you creating beams which send out 8 shards, one pink one red. The red fills the hero fighting you with dread and makes them nervous, makes their eyesight red. The pink one lowers their damage output as they start to simp feel attraction for your anime girl looking ass persona. You also extend your spear many meters and crash it onto the opponent.
Finally in phase three you summon a chain and use the spear as a harpoon or to spin the spear around. The effects and attacks from the other phases remain but now if you get struck in the heart with the spear you get the simp attraction effect.

Once you are defeated you argue with the heroe for a bit before throwing them your crimson spear "The Kingslayer" which can give the Dread effect to your opponents which makes them scared and disoriented. You then walk away pouting cause that's what weebs you do.

Theme:

gee take me to dinner first

Black-Clover-84_02.24_2019.05.21_13.44.28.jpg

Dread, the Crimson Challenger

The fight starts off with you going straight for it with a spear deep dive. The first phase consists of you dashing at your opponent and trying to strike them directly into the heart and killing them fast while also spreading multiple shards like shrapnel so you have to keep track of that.
Once phase one ends, the second phase has you creating beams which send out 8 shards, one pink one red. The red fills the hero fighting you with dread and makes them nervous, makes their eyesight red. The pink one lowers their damage output as they start to simp feel attraction for your anime girl looking ass persona. You also extend your spear many meters and crash it onto the opponent.
Finally in phase three you summon a chain and use the spear as a harpoon or to spin the spear around. The effects and attacks from the other phases remain but now if you get struck in the heart with the spear you get the simp attraction effect.

Once you are defeated you argue with the heroe for a bit before throwing them your crimson spear "The Kingslayer" which can give the Dread effect to your opponents which makes them scared and disoriented. You then walk away pouting cause that's what weebs you do.

Theme:

this music is one of my favourites, LETS GO

Make me a boss fight.
RandomGuy, the Overlord of RNG

The fight starts off from a completely random attack and the phases have the only change of making you attack more violently. You attacks include a quick rush where you grab and backdrop your opponent. You slam the ground and create a series of shockwaves which have random sizes. You rush and punch the opponent, the attack deals up to half the HP of your opponent, it's chosen randomly. You shoot a randomness beam which deals up to a third of the opponent's HP and gives them a random bad effect...or it doesn't, it's random. You jump around the arena and create pillars, you then jump from one to another and randomly drop down at the opponent to deal damage. Once you are done the pillars collapse and fall apart. You create a lightning bolt and summon a random enemy.

Once your fight ends you stretch and compliment the one who struck you down. You give them an item called "The 20 side up" which is a charm that randomly makes your attacks stronger from 10% and up to 200%.

Your theme is:

RandomGuy, the Overlord of RNG

The fight starts off from a completely random attack and the phases have the only change of making you attack more violently. You attacks include a quick rush where you grab and backdrop your opponent. You slam the ground and create a series of shockwaves which have random sizes. You rush and punch the opponent, the attack deals up to half the HP of your opponent, it's chosen randomly. You shoot a randomness beam which deals up to a third of the opponent's HP and gives them a random bad effect...or it doesn't, it's random. You jump around the arena and create pillars, you then jump from one to another and randomly drop down at the opponent to deal damage. Once you are done the pillars collapse and fall apart. You create a lightning bolt and summon a random enemy.

Once your fight ends you stretch and compliment the one who struck you down. You give them an item called "The 20 side up" which is a charm that randomly makes your attacks stronger from 10% and up to 200%.

Your theme is:

Cool!

My theme goes pretty hard, too.

Make me fight a boss
TheLastMLG, the Last Ranger of the 12th age

Your first phase starts of relatively tame as you hop around the arena and summon water below you so you can halt your descent and push away your opponent. You summon flying doritos and throw them like throwing stars. The first phase is easy but then you feel the heat of the battle and get excited.
The next phase gets wilder. You hop around again but this time you 360 noscope your opponent in mid air which is difficult to dodge. You also throw out Mt. Dew bottles which create acidic puddles, melting through the ground. You summon even more doritos and shoot them at your opponent. FInally you turn invisible and the only way to dodge your attacks is to watch for your shadow. If you catch the opponent you slam them down violently as you taunt them.
Finally, you get knocked down and you realize you have to go all out. You put on a "swag hat" and take out the scope on your rifle, but then your scope turns out to be an illuminati eye and you get posessed by the force that has kept you alive for far too long. You shoot eye lasers and beams out of your rifle. You summon even more doritos which go in wavy shapes and you struggle as you try to get rid of the eye possesing you. You do triple 360 scope shots from mid-air and warp the arena into a rainbow mess.
Finally you are struck in the illuminati eye and it dissipitates. You thank your opponent as you smoke one last blunt and you disappear into rainbow smoke, leaving behind your rifle "The Wombo Combo" which deals double damage for every spin you make before shooting it.

Your theme is:

and phase 3 is:

DO ME, DO ME, DO ME, DO ME.
ArnoldStone, the Crossdimensional Enigma

Your fight starts with you summoning a stone golem and sending it after you while you prepare another. Once you prepare another you split it into two minor stone golems which roll around but then in a flash of light disappear only to reappear in a different location close to the opponent. You take out your sword and slash around to assist the golems but once they're dead you charge up and slash apart space, shooting gems out of them which spread out throughout the arena.
In phase two you create stone gauntlets for yourself and start unleashing flurries of attacks on your opponent. Sometimes you will summon mini-golems to help you out. You will dash at your opponent trying to punch them but sometimes you will do fake outs where you'll disappear into a portal and reappear from a different angle and attack your opponent.
Finally in Phase three you will use your power to create a giant golem into which you will jump and thus you will fight in a heavy style. You will rush the opponent, extent your rock arm into a spear and use portals to summon sharp gems which will rain down on the opponent.

After you're defeated your golem shatters and you fall down. You give your opponent an angry and silent look as you disappear into a portal, leaving behind an earpiece with a magic stone in it. This is the "Stone dominator" which will let the hero create golems.

Your theme will be:

Damn, this is fascinating, but pretty prone to burnout no?

Grant me thy honor, before you thy kindle burneth down.

Make me a boss fight. This idea is peng.
FluffyCreatureZ - The Dweller of the Accursed Depth

Your fight starts by you rushing the opponent underwater and trying to swallow them. Then your next move is turning your side to the opponent from a distance and firing off sharp scales. Once you're done with that you create a whirlpool by inhaling. You then use the water absorbed as a violent and dangerous current that you will shoot at your opponent. Finally you will come down from below Jaws style and try to bite the opponent.
Phase two begins with you growing hair and becoming fluffy. Your eyes go wild and you grow sharp fins. You dash through your opponent but then you stop and create tentacles with your fur, shooting them to stab the opponent. You become spiky, release the hair in waves at your opponent only for it to grow back up. The older attacks remain.
In phase 3 you show your true self as an ancient experiment gone wrong. You grow legs and arms which you use to try and grab the opponent or slash at them. Your hair glows golden and becomes sharper. You grow an angler fish-type organ which you use to shoot out laser beams at your opponent. Your other attacks from older phases stay but become even more violent. You shoot reflective lasers from your eyes which slowly fly around the screen.

Once you are defeated you roar in anger and then turn belly up and fall down into the depths of the ocean as your angler-fish organ releases an ancient mechanism, the "Core of Evolution" which lets the person who picks it up level up and develop faster.

Your theme is:

FluffyCreatureZ - The Dweller of the Accursed Depth

Your fight starts by you rushing the opponent underwater and trying to swallow them. Then your next move is turning your side to the opponent from a distance and firing off sharp scales. Once you're done with that you create a whirlpool by inhaling. You then use the water absorbed as a violent and dangerous current that you will shoot at your opponent. Finally you will come down from below Jaws style and try to bite the opponent.
Phase two begins with you growing hair and becoming fluffy. Your eyes go wild and you grow sharp fins. You dash through your opponent but then you stop and create tentacles with your fur, shooting them to stab the opponent. You become spiky, release the hair in waves at your opponent only for it to grow back up. The older attacks remain.
In phase 3 you show your true self as an ancient experiment gone wrong. You grow legs and arms which you use to try and grab the opponent or slash at them. Your hair glows golden and becomes sharper. You grow an angler fish-type organ which you use to shoot out laser beams at your opponent. Your other attacks from older phases stay but become even more violent. You shoot reflective lasers from your eyes which slowly fly around the screen.

Once you are defeated you roar in anger and then turn belly up and fall down into the depths of the ocean as your angler-fish organ releases an ancient mechanism, the "Core of Evolution" which lets the person who picks it up level up and develop faster.

Your theme is:

This is sick thanks.

Add moi to the list.
Quantu, the Quantum Magic apprentice

You begin by creating large atoms and shooting them around the place at random. You then create a giant atom core, hold it and summon multiple giant electic balls which orbit you. You summon magic circles from which particle beams shoot out. The phase is pretty simple.
Your next phase has you use quantums to create random objects like weapons out of nowhere. You use quantums to create elemental attacks and fire them at the opponent in an excessive manner. You create more and more particle beams.
Suddenly you start losing control and the magic begins to take over. You start firing giant particle beams, you suddenly start rewinding time to different attacks you already used. You begin creating fracto-dimensional amalgamations which you shoot at your opponent which can give the opponent the dizziness effect. You teleport around the place wildly.

Once you are defeated you thank the opponent for helping you retake control, you give them a ring called "The Instant Vanisher" which let's you teleport around to differnt corners of a room as long as you are on the same height. You then collapse of exhaustion.

Your theme is:

Make me fight a boss
Pedr0_Jones, the Interstellar Hunter

Your fight starts off with a relatively simple shootout. You dodge behind barriers and shoot from there as you lack in HP and require more protection. You shoot up to 6 bullets at a time, making it hard to approach you.
In phase 2 you put on your exoskeleton armor which buffs you. You do rush attacks and once you stop you fire bullets at your opponent right after, making it hard to predict. You also sometimes take off your exoskeleton armor and it turns into multiple pieces which then you use to shoot at the opponent in waves. This leaves you vulnerable though.
In phase three you go all out and your exoskeleton fully engulfs you, causing you strain, and fuses with the gun you have. You start firing more often and only the back of your exoskeleton now flies off in multiple pieces to deal damage to you. Your gun becomes more powerful and you start firing beams of energy at the opponent. You also roll into a ball that makes you shortly invulnerable so you can get behind a barrier from which you can shoot a fast and precise small missile.

Once you're defeated, you fall down and lay before a space ship passes by and you grab onto it's rim, escaping but dropping your gun, the "The Noon" and leaving it available to your opponent.

Your theme is:

Quantu, the Quantum Magic apprentice

You begin by creating large atoms and shooting them around the place at random. You then create a giant atom core, hold it and summon multiple giant electic balls which orbit you. You summon magic circles from which particle beams shoot out. The phase is pretty simple.
Your next phase has you use quantums to create random objects like weapons out of nowhere. You use quantums to create elemental attacks and fire them at the opponent in an excessive manner. You create more and more particle beams.
Suddenly you start losing control and the magic begins to take over. You start firing giant particle beams, you suddenly start rewinding time to different attacks you already used. You begin creating fracto-dimensional amalgamations which you shoot at your opponent which can give the opponent the dizziness effect. You teleport around the place wildly.

Once you are defeated you thank the opponent for helping you retake control, you give them a ring called "The Instant Vanisher" which let's you teleport around to differnt corners of a room as long as you are on the same height. You then collapse of exhaustion.

Your theme is:

spongebob-spongebob-squarepants.gif

Back