• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Report thread for inappropriate advertisements in this forum

Those seem to be regular games that are available in Google's store, so I am not sure if it is appropriate to block them. It will likely decrease our revenue to pay for our running costs.

I found this one while reporting the previous one. One of those mobile game ads that are very clearly trying to imply something inappropriate.
I did not notice anything bad with this one though.

I did not notice anything bad with this one though.
TL;DR: Girl's head was stuck in a vent, meaning all you could see was the other end, and there was a naughty/nice meter...

It was exceedingly clear what they were going for.

I should probably take screenshots of the ads in question though, to make it more clear what's wrong with the ads themselves without needing to describe them.

Okay. I am uncertain whether or not I should block that as well though, as we shouldn't be too oversensitive. Remember that our wiki contains verses such as Berserk, Cthulhu Mythos, Ultrakill, and many others, that reference far worse extremely graphic, nihilistic, and disturbing content.

However, if the advertised game site ( https://www.hero-wars.com ) seems dangerous for our visitors in some manner, such as by being a scam or containing malware, that is obviously a very different issue.

Yes, this thread is still stuck near the top of this forum, and linked to in our wiki navigation bar, if I remember correctly.

Google has hopefully turned better at sifting away inappropriate advertisements from this forum.

image.png

NSFW, feel like this kinda speaks for itself

I normally don't get intrusive ads or popup ads from this site. is this normal?
POywLdd.png

Edit: The Small ads at the side is not as small as you think and clicking the area below it redirects you to the ads. and the length goes all the way to the upper part of the ads below

EDIT 2: It is getting worse and showing me ads when changing threads or returning home or clicking a thread.
All the other websites except forum wiki isn't showing similar popup ads and such
v7BC3Ff.png

Last edited:
As I mentioned elsewhere, our new advertisement partners are in the middle of setting up a new advertisement system to be able to pay for our bills, as the person who owns our forum has lost a lot of money from continuously paying for this, but the settings have not been finished yet.

I initially wanted to have an advertisement every 50 posts for logged in members, but the owner of this forum and our system administrator insisted on one advertisement after every 10 posts + 1 video advertisement after every 3 hours in order to be able to earn enough money to pay for our expenses.

The owner of this forum also told me to tell you all the following:

"Inform them that our ad provider takes some time to settle in on in which locations to show ads with the best performance and least user friction."

He has also asked to check how many of our views that are generated by our logged in visitors. If it is only a relatively small percentage, he will be likely be inclined to significantly reduce the advertisement pressure for you.

I'm getting some suggestive ads from Alibaba
where it showed an exaggerated proportion of Glaceon with noticeable suggestive parts in the chest area and Vaporeon

can send if needed but I won't for now due to it being easily noticeable and degenerate

Thank you. However, you need to provide an URL to the advertisement site that I need to block, and preferably an image-link as well. 🙏

Okay. Thank you very much for helping out. 🙏

Okay, so I dont know if im the only one and perhaps have catched some really weird malware, but I got really explicit full screen pop up ads on the forum exclusivly on phone, so I just want to make sure and see if anyone else has got them too? I would post links and proof but I instinctivly swipe them away so i cant post link or screenshots.

Granted its extremly rare, it happened like twice the last few months, but from what i saw, it was genuinly malware inducing "want to find any singles in your area?" stuff

I believe I was once redirected to a malicious site/trojan from here somehow, but it was instantly blocked and I erased it from my history and what not.

Back