• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CCMac27

He/Him
I think we should change the Wii Sports verse page to something like "Wii Series". I say this because there are several games that have the name Wii in them, like the 3 Wii Sports games, Wii Fit, Wii Party, Wii Music, and more. These are all games made as part of this Wii "continuity", so we should update the verse page to reflect that. We would also subsequently move characters like Wii Fit Trainer into this newly named verse page. Thoughts?

00potato said:
Why? Their is no major benefit.
It would make more sense, wouldn't it? Wii Party isn't a Wii Sports game, but we have it under that verse page. So if we just renamed it, it would just be a general place for those games.

00potato said:
Why is it worth the time investment?
Time investment? All we would have to do is have an administrator rename the current verse page. No time at all. And any additional changes that would need to be made, I could deal with, since it was my idea.

Yeah but their is no point to it. It is just Wii spinoffs with little to no profiles outside of Wii Sports.

00potato said:
Yeah but their is no point to it. It is just Wii spinoffs with little to no profiles outside of Wii Sports.
But it's such a minor change, it would really do no harm to change it.

00potato said:
But their isn't much point.
There kind of is a point. It makes the verse more organized and allows us to include more characters. Besides, if I may ask, why are you so hesitant to rename the page? You would not have to do any work. It wouldn't really negatively affect you in any way.

Something like "Mii Verse", "Mii verse on Wii" or "Wii's Mii Verse" its possible? I think only "Wii verse" its too generical, and incorrect.

Back