• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removal of the Crying Child Page:

As much as I would love for it to stay here any longer, I'm afraid that this page has caused far more harm and suffering than being a example of what a Page shouldn't look like. It serves to me as a endless source of what i've done to dissappoint those who have been so kind and supportive of me in the past. And... I don't want this page to be the thing that people remember about me... As the one guy who was made a fool of... So I ask of you, do you want to see this page deleted or not ? Not temporarily, but permanently.

Delete:1 (Promestei)

Stay:

Okay... I"m so, so sorry. The way it was worded originally made it seem the work was a joke [ Which I understand if you did think that... ] , but now I understand.

I don't think that. Don't apologize.

I think too that even we have made mistakes, we shouldn`t be remembered as failures. Instead peoples who had get past them and evolved to be better.

I join Promestein reasons and agree too for deletion.

Ya I did like that page but with everything around it really shouldn't have ever been restored after it was put on the other wiki.

Promestein said:
I agree, it's unnecessarily mean-spirited and I don't think it ever accomplished its purpose as an example anyways. It was just a joke.
This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lekmos said:
I think too that even we have made mistakes, we shouldn`t be remembered as failures. Instead peoples who had get past them and evolved to be better.
I join Promestein reasons and agree too for deletion.
Couldn't agree more. But yeah I think it should be deleted.

I believe we could make an example of a bad tier 1 or 0 in purpose as a sample profile to replace The Crying Child's page. Using a work of someone else who actually put a lot of work in it but worded it incorrectly or couldn't execute it well is very mean and rude in my opinion. I'm in favour for it to being deleted for the sake of this guy and probably everyone here who is in favour of this.

i looked at a simple paragraph of about 100 words in the powers and abilities list... i saw the word "omnipotent" or "omnipotence" 12 times

Back