• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removal of inactive and permanently blocked users from verse page lists

Okay, I'll return to this the moment I'm free today then.

Mad Father:

• ALRF: Deactivated, inactive since April 2019
Madness Combat:

• Phoenix821: Claimed to be leaving for the foreseeable future
  • Kowt: Inactive since May 2019, post prior was in January
  • TheGoodCapt: Inactive since Jan 2019
Magi:

MapleStory:

Mario Bros:

Marvel Animated Universe:

Marvel Comics:

Mass Effect:

Mazinger (Verse):

Mega Man (Franchise):

Minecraft:

Mirai Nikki:

Mob Psycho 100:

Monster Hunter:

MonsterVerse:

• ZeedMillenniummon89: Inactive since July 2019, was actively removing himself from every verse he added himself to
  • QuagsireTheLegend: Inactive since May 2019, post prior was May 2018
Monty Pytho:

My Hero Academia:

My Little Pony:

Mythology:

That is M.

Also, just in case these posts aren't saved I'll log my future posts on an external site and repost them after the move for the sake of tracking my edits.

Yes. That is a good idea. You can also copy and save your posts to a text file on your computer.

I guess i'll revive this thread now.

I've gone through and removed every single inactive member who has been inactive for over a year now or permanently blocked members from the anime/manga verses i currently support.

Here's those verse/members.

Bleach:

D.Gray-Man:

Nanatsu no Taizai:

Black Clover:

Enen no Shouboutai:

Nurarihyon no Mago:

Tokyo Ghoul:

I'll go through the rest of the other verses i support later, after that i'll start working on removing inactive or blocked members from our Knowledgeable members page.

I guess i'll revive this thread now.

I've gone through and removed every single inactive member who has been inactive for over a year now or permanently blocked members from the anime/manga verses i currently support.

Here's those verse/members.

Bleach:

D.Gray-Man:

Nanatsu no Taizai:

Black Clover:

Enen no Shouboutai:

Nurarihyon no Mago:

Tokyo Ghoul:

I'll go through the rest of the other verses i support later, after that i'll start working on removing inactive or blocked members from our Knowledgeable members page.
Do you know that many of the users you have mentioned here are still active in this forum?

You can check this thread task #13, they should have more than 1 year inactive in the forum as well.

Do you know that many of the users you have mentioned here are still active in this forum?

You can check this thread task #13, they should have more than 1 year inactive in the forum as well.
@AnonymousBlank and @TOAAPRESENCE1 have definitely been active on this forum, just haven't been on the other forum, i don't know about the others however.

It says "our forum" which given the context, seems to specifically reference the forum which contains the profiles (as the entire sentence is in reference to that other forum), not the forum which is used to converse, debate and change profiles. Especially since the statement is singular in definition rather than plural. But i could be wrong, and if so i'll go through all the users I've removed and re-add them if they have been active on this forum but haven't been active on that forum.

Ant explicitly said in wiki and forum tho.... Anyway, it wouldn't be problem if you re-add them again.

Also remember that we refer to this site as external forum or just forum, and Wiki or Fandom to where the profiles are.

I agree with Dereck, a lot of those people seem unnecessary or even extreme to remove.

Ant explicitly said in wiki and forum tho.... Anyway, it wouldn't be problem if you re-add them again.

Also remember that we refer to this site as external forum or just forum, and Wiki or Fandom to where the profiles are.
Alright, i'll go and re-add them after i'm done eating.

The statement still doesn't make grammatical sense but it is what it is.

I've re-added everyone who has been active on this forum except for.

Mugenf, who has been inactive on the previous forum and this forum since 2018, and has been removed from multiple verses because of it.

Techn0’clock (or The_Foolish_Omniscient_Guy) given the fact everything i could fine regarding their activity, they've been inactive for over a year on both this forum and the previous forum, i can't tell for sure because they limited the viewing of their profile, so i can't check to give you an exact date, so if possible, can mods check and see if they have been active or not, because i can't check it myself.

AstralKing7 who hasn't been active since December 2020 on this forum, while he hasn't been active on the other forum since October 2020 as shown in my previous posts.

Thank you very much for helping out. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only members who have not been active in our wiki or forum for over a year should be removed from our verse page lists, yes.

Back