• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removal of inactive and permanently blocked users from verse page lists

Antvasima said:
Here is the verse page list, for any members who are willing to help out:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Verses

It might be good if you all split up the workload for different parts of the verse page list though. So several people do not have to go over username lists in the same verse pages over and over. Some organisation doesn't hurt after all.
Help from the community to get this project properly organised would be very appreciated.

Also, big thanks to Abstractions and everybody else who are helping out with this.

We'll need a list of all members who are willing to help with this so this can be organised and the verses can be distributed accordingly between them.

Agreed, most of the work was done by Abstraction and me (as far as I can tell, maybe someoen did more then me I dunno)

Tllmbrg said:
Agreed, most of the work was done by Abstraction and me (as far as I can tell, maybe someoen did more then me I dunno)
Doesn't really matter "who does the most", it's a group effort, what ever is being done helps.

AKM sama said:
We'll need a list of all members who are willing to help with this so this can be organised and the verses can be distributed accordingly between them.
I've been gradually cleaning alphabetically as per Spino's suggestion, last letter I cleaned was H, so things can be cleaned further from there onward.

When I started however I was simply removing supporters as they were the reason this was started, but I will clean up what I left earlier.

EDIT: You can probably just assign letters to people willing to help as a way of organizing, I'll take a couple as I've been compiling multiple letters anyway.

I went in reverse order and did Z-U besides Undertale so outside it those letters don't need checking

Abstractions said:
Tllmbrg said:
Doesn't really matter "who does the most", it's a group effort, what ever is being done helps.
Ig

Yes. Thanks to everybody who are helping out.

As AKM said, we need to get this organised so the workload can be split though.

Also, the Neutral and Opponents sections also need to be cleaned.

What about the Neutral and Opponents sections? I though we agreed to keep those sections. Or was it something to do with formatting them?

Ah, I see. I have been looking at inactive users for those sections with the few I looked at. Fire Emblem, and Metroid.

InFAMOUS:

• Jjp7123: Inactive since Mar. 2019
Inheritance Cycle:

• Meosos: Inactive since Feb. 2019
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:

Jurassic Park:

Kamen Rider:

Kara no Kyoukai:

Kill la Kill:

Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi:

King of The Hill:

Kingdom Hearts:

Kirby (Universe):

Koei (Verse):

Kongou Banchou:

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo!:

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?:

Kuro (manga):

LazyTow:

League of Legends:

I-L are done at this time.

Undertale:

Okay. That is good. I would appreciate if you clean it up properly though, by fixing the missing links, and removing the genuinely long-term inactive members.

No problem, unlinked user names get on my nerves so much tho

I shouldn't have deleted it but impluse made me but at least I fixed it

Antvasima said:
The Multilingual Members List and the Knowledgeable Members List should probably also be cleaned up in this manner.
I've been cleaning the Knowledgeable Members List as I find inactive users which you can see with my posts, but I'll do a more thorough check when the verse pages are finished.

Completely forgot about the Multilingual Members List though, but that won't take long:

Further help with this project is always appreciated.

Antvasima said:
Further help with this project is always appreciated.
Sorry, I was planning to return to this but I'll finish up after the forums are moved.

Well, this is an important project, so I suppose that I could give you temporary rollback rights in order to continue editing in the meantime, if you think it is a good idea.

Back