• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removal of inactive and permanently blocked users from verse page lists

League of Legends Supporters:

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki , SaiyanSage , Czuczian11 are inactive since 2018

BrokenLord , Zer0the0mega108 are inactive since 2017

Disney Supporters:

FrostMouse0 , SaiyanSage , Eldritch abominatio are inactive since 2018

Basilisk1995 , Lance Tennant are inactive since 2017

Nisemono96 is inactive since 2016

Keys to the Kingdom has SpiralMaster be removed as a supporter since he's not active since 2016

Lord Of The Ring Supporters:

SpiralMaster and SaiyanSage are removed again

Valar Melkor 2 is inactive since 2016

DarkSchneiderKing is inactive since 2017

ConsumingFire and NaturalDestroyer are inactive since 2018

TheArsenal1212 globally disabled

MonsterVerse Suppoters:

ConsumingFire is inactive since 2018

Gerdkinerf is inactive since 2016

Mctroid is inactive since 2017

SaiyanSage is removed, AGAIN

YogTheKey or MorkarBaroque in other name is inactive since 2018, someone might wanna look for this name because I might have missed him since I only noticed now the dude is on the page under a different name so he might've slipped by me

So I edited the Star Wars page, MonsterVerse page, everything under D that's also under Book category, Flatland and finally SpongeBob

(somehow my message got deleted)

Save before posting, several minutes writing something is possibly that can be erased by a bug in fandom.

Noted, happened a couple of times already

At least my edits don't get bugged

D.Gray-Ma supporters:

Danny Phantom (The Universe) supporters:

• FrostMouse0: Inactive since May 2018
  • Phoenix821: Inactive, insisted they would be gone for "the foreseeable future"
Dark Souls supporters:

Darkstalkers supporters:

Date A Live supporters:

DC Animated Universe supporters:

DC Comics supporters:

DC Extended Universe supporters:

Death Note (Verse) supporters:

Demon's Souls supporters:

Demonbane (Verse) is locked and Ragnar Lothbrok123 has been inactive since Aug. 2015, SpiralMaster is also inactive since Jan. 2016 and can be removed.

Deus Ex supporters:

• Jjp7123: Inactive since Mar. 2019
Devilman (Verse) supporters:

Digimo supporters:

Dishonored supporters:

Doki Doki Literature Club! supporters:

Dragon Ball (Toei) supporters:

Dragon's Dogma supporters:

Dreamworks supporters:

"D" is done.

Well understandably this is a responsibility we'll have to pick up permanently from now. Infrequent as it may be, removing inactive members now that we've set a precedent is just going to be another duty.

Still kinda mad at myself for not bringing this up months in advance.

No problem. All help is very appreciated.

Here is the verse page list, for any members who are willing to help out:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Verses

It might be good if you all split up the workload for different parts of the verse page list though. So several people do not have to go over username lists in the same verse pages over and over. Some organisation doesn't hurt after all.

Preferably not. It is good to keep them there in case members want to add themselves in the future.

That's preferably for the Audit Group to oversee, if that's still functioning (I'm kind of out of the loop for that).

Just because a franchise no longer has active supporters doesn't mean the information on a page is necessarily outdated or incorrect.

Not in the way of being outdated or incorrect. I'm asking because it seems pointless to have a verse listed in the KML if there's no members at all.

We have the Verse Category to list them, after all.

Oh I thought you meant deleting them altogether from the Wiki.

In that case, I don't know. I guess Ant's suggestion makes sense.

After we're done with the clean up here we should have like a protocal where like once a month we're doing a sweep to check who's inactive enough time so they should be deleted off this sort of pages so this stuff won't pile up

That is too frequently, but one thorough checkthrough every year should be fine.

Arekusuripa removed from Little Witch Academia verse supporters cuz inactive since 2018

F0rZ3r0 and Noahkaismith both got removed the Lisa supporters because they're inactive since 2018 and 2017

Kagemaru Kurosuke gets removed from being a supporter of Law of Ueki since he's inactive since 2018

And I've gone through all verses under the letter L

AllanSaiya gets removed from being a supporter of Owari no Seraph since he's inactive since 2018

TheTim4ik gets removed as an Overwatch opponet since he's inactive since 2017, Flamethrowerman09 also gets removed only he's inactive since 2018

Asdtgh gets removed as Netural for Overwatch cuz inactive since 2018

SaiyanSage again appears on this thread and gets removed as a Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu supporter

Now One Punch Man Opponets,Netural and Supporters:

Lance Tennant removed since inactive since 2017 , same for DeezNuts1102

Goodyfresh741,SpiralMaster,ConsumingFire,Coolkid11,Connor1996,Tzula,Sheoth,AllanSaiya,Yes850,Oblivion00 , Basilisk1995,AsuraDestructor,Faisal Shourov,PancakeExterminato,GohanLSSJ2,Cubikai,Goodyfresh741,Sandblow,Austrian-Man-Meat,FrostMouse0,Bergoros,Frogicalo,WarriorWare,RouninOtaku,Verdestrom,Viturino,LegendsVII,Kagemaru Kurosuke,SenshiDo are all removed from supporters of OPA since they're inactive between the range of 2015-2018

DoctorAutomated inactive since 2018 so removed from OK K.O! supporters

OFF has Dexteradon12 be removed from supporters since he's inactive since 2017

With this I'm done with the letter O, tho someone should go over the OPA supporters again because there's one profile I think I missed but I can't find it

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Supporters:

Page locked so I'll list who should get removed: Mugenf (inactive since 2018), TheMightyRegulator (account disabled globally), DeezNuts1102 (inactive since 2017) and finally SpiralMaster (inactive since 2016)

KinkiestSins removed from UnOrdinary Supporters cuz account globally disabled

Arekusuripa removed from Urusei Yatsura Supporters since he's blocked forever by demand

I've gone through all verses under the letter U besides Undertale

Fairy Tail supporters:

Fallout supporters:

Family Guy supporters:

Fantastic Frontier supporters:

Far Cry supporters:

Fate/Grand Order supporters:

Fault Milestone supporters:

Final Fantasy supporters:

Final Fantasy IX supporters:

Final Fantasy VI supporters:

Final Fantasy VIII supporters:

Fist of the North Star supporters:

• Austrian-Man-Meat: Inactive since May 2018
  • Hizamaru: Inactive since May 2017
  • SolidEye234: Inactive since Nov. 2018
  • Removing JohnCenaNation from opponents as he is permanently blocked
Five Nights At Freddy's:

Fortnite supporters:

Fullmetal Alchemist supporters:

Futurama supporters:

"F" is done.

╠Âl╠Âo╠Âw╠Âk╠Âe╠Ây╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âl╠Âl╠Âo╠Âw╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âc╠Âa╠Âu╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠Âg╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âs╠Âu╠Âp╠Âp╠Âo╠Âr╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Âo╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âa╠Âc╠Âc╠Âo╠Âu╠Ân╠Ât╠Â

He's currently a month away from one year of being gone, if he's going to be back in a couple months there's nothing wrong if he wants to add himself back, if he does actually return.

Abstractions said:
He's currently a month away from one year of being gone, if he's going to be back in a couple months there's nothing wrong if he wants to add himself back, if he does actually return.
I didn't remove the people who had a month left with my search through. And if he's coming back that's yet more reason not to remove him.

Bobsican said:
Okay, please at least list the verses he's removed in later on so I can tell him.
I did list them, they are in my posts. If you really need to you can CTRL + F to find all times his name popped up.

Crabwhale said:
I didn't remove the people who had a month left with my search through. And if he's coming back that's yet more reason not to remove him.
I did, but that depends on the poster, if someone made one post in 2019 for April but all posts before that were Aug 2018 or somewhere around that time, even earlier, then I would remove them based on likely future inactivity.

This isn't really a big issue and I can personally link him everything I removed him (even though I logged it here) from if he does actually return, but I would rather wait and see if he does, he still has a couple months supposedly.

Anyway, if it's such a big issue, I won't touch his name any further.

GetBackers:

• ItsEliminationTime is either deactivated or simply a broken redirect, so I'm removing it
Getter Robo (Verse):

Gintama:

• Battlemania: Inactive since Apr. 2019, post prior was 2018, then 2017
God of War:

Godzilla (Universe):

Gon (Universe):

Gone:

Goosebumps:

Grand Theft Auto:

Grappler Baki:

Gravity Falls:

Grimm (Verse):