• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Rematch: Simon the Digger (TTGL) VS Will of the Honkai (Honkai Impact)

Since Simon' profile has changed greatly and caused many verdicts in previous thread invalid, here is the rematch.

Rule:
1. Simon is in his Post apotheosis key with the strongest mecha [and arguably the strongest key.] (High 1-C), while Will of the Honkai is High 1-C.
2. SBA.

Vote:
Simon the Digger: 0
Will of the Honkai: 0
Inconclusive: 7 (BluudyManikin777, Lapsad, GreatIskandar14045, Oleggator, Setsuna_tenma, N_Kardashev, Ned_the_outer_god)

Last edited:
The Anti-Spiral is a type 1 abstract, and since Simon can affect The Anti-Spiral, Simon is capable of interacting with type 1 abstracts. Simon is now immeasurably above baseline now, so Simon takes this

Will of honkai is omniscient so it will know. It can also ressurect itself
Ah yes, I was fooled with that "Likely Omniscient" in the Power and Abilities section, also, can you point me out where the type 1 NEP comes from? I can't find it in his/her profile although it might be in another character profiles from the same verse since I heard he/she has all abilities in the verse.

First of all , keep in mind , Will of Honkai is platonic embodiemt due to he has embodied the anchor point , according to abstract existence page "being able to affect a subtype of a category does not mean a character can affect all types of abstraction."

Platonic concept are pinnacle of abstract does simon can touch him ?

First of all , keep in mind , Will of Honkai is platonic embodiemt due to he has embodied the anchor point , according to abstract existence page "being able to affect a subtype of a category does not mean a character can affect all types of abstraction."

Platonic concept are pinnacle of abstract does simon can touch him ?
no

Actually, I change my mind to inconclusive. Simon can't touch WotH, but WotH doesn't exactly have the AP high enough to do anything to him

I have a feat to explain more , the anchor point can projected H1C universe , and the anchor themsleve having infinite in number , WOH take authority over them due to he can influnced to the ether anchor which formed all anchor point , should this mean WOH have somthing infinite baseline ?

I have a feat to explain more , the anchor point can projected H1C universe , and the anchor themsleve having infinite in number , WOH take authority over them due to he can influnced to the ether anchor which formed all anchor point , should this mean WOH have somthing infinite baseline ?
Regardless, Immeasurably above baseline is way higher than Infinitely above baseline

If there is an infinite number of 11D universes then yeah, although I'm definitely not the best guy to answer this.

Back