• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta and Roll Call Thread

Edwellken

RP Elder
Someone is playing the drums on a dark stage. Only their silhouette can be made out, but they're playing... alone. They're putting all of their emotion into this performance. The entire building is filled by passionate thunders as the drum solo amps up. The performance calms down to a more steady beat, and spotlights flicker on. Baton in hand, Kura calmly continues playing.

More spotlights beam on. Kuro accompanies her on bass, followed by Realm on guitar. The final light reveals a small white ferret as the lead vocals as the real performance begins.

Welcome and welcome back to Reincarnation Wars!

This thread is for meta discussion, planning and other miscellaneous Reincarnation Wars shenanigans. This isn't the RP thread. If you're a player, please state here on the thread if you're interested in still playing. There's no concrete date for when this starts back since I wanna work out what works best with everyone's schedules. If you aren't a current player and want to join, well... sorry, you're about two years late to the party (and everyone else wants to go home).

If nobody has any particular preferences in regards to starting, this could begin at the earliest sometime next week, unless some unforeseen circumstance arises in my own life, but there's no real rush anyway and I'm also a known liar. (School is still a thing for me of course, but I'm now comfortable enough with my routine to know when I have time to spend on this.)

All that being said, voice your interest down below. Suggestions for what you'd like to see would be great. Reminiscing is encouraged. And above all, let's have fun!

... It has been the final chapter for the last like, 10 threads.

latest

Bruh of the highest order.

Maybe that's what happened when you made the registration, but that's not what the game has actually played out to be. There's got to be an end to everything, and the Supreme Darkness needs to be defeated eventually.

Maybe that's what happened when you made the registration, but that's not what the game has actually played out to be. There's got to be an end to everything, and the Supreme Darkness needs to be defeated eventually.

Then I could make a new brand of the same exact premise. :/

Like save the world

... which you then abandoned and had Crimson take over

Like save the world

... which you then abandoned and had Crimson take over

One day, I will host a RP on this site without getting a strange bout of physical weakness. I promise. lol.
I don't have the best track record on this site, but I've been hosting Reincarnation Wars on Sufficient Velocity for more than a month now.
I can and often do host long running, successful role plays.

The unforeseen has occurred and next week is no longer very realistic. Good thing I didn't make any promises I guess.

Back