• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reim Hakurei upgrade

The only thing I get from that is Reimu having spatiolock, which allows her to exist outside of space since she was stated in one of the panels here that she's able to and that Reimu has done this before.

Also, she technically would have Resistance to Existence Erasure since it's kind of impossible to exist in a realm of infinite nothingness without time.

I don't think existence to EE makes sense here. It's meant to be a punishment that traps people in a void for eternity, it wouldn't make sense for it to erase them. The second page would give her resistance to pocket reality based Bfr/sealing, or at least the ability to escape from it.

A void of nothingness can do the same thing too but unlike the voids that has a constant flow of time, this type of void would logically be impossible to exist in without time because of the complications.

Yeah, spatiolock can also give you resistances to those abilities too.

This doesn't really fit our timeless void standards though, mainly due to limited context and depiction, but also since time still seems to be passing outside of the void.

I agree that logically voids without space or time should be impossible to exist in, but this specific one shouldn't follow that logic, since it's explicitly meant to be a non-lethal punishment.

@Blah It still does with the "time doesn't flow" statement, the only way it wouldn't if there are any possible contradictions with this void that had yet to be found. Well yeah, of course time would still flow if you're outside of it.

I suppose so.

We are migrating to an external forum and are in the process of transferring data from the original one, meaning that any posts made during this point of time will be lost. So it's best to carry on with the revisions after we have moved.

For further information, visit the following thread:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4208849

This seems like a fairly minor and straightforward addition/change though, in case everybody here agree that it should be added.

There doesn't seem to be a unanimous agreement here. But I think Blahblah is making more sense. A place where time doesn't pass is not a reason for resistance to EE. The second panel just seems like teleportation.

Okay. Should that be added and this thread closed then?

I'll wait for both of them to respond first, to be sure.

AKM sama said:
There doesn't seem to be a unanimous agreement here. But I think Blahblah is making more sense. A place where time doesn't pass is not a reason for resistance to EE. The second panel just seems like teleportation.
but however those barriers arent typical barriers

Back