• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Watched the movie, cool 90's shit

Anyways, in the movie Leonardo has a skill comparable to Raphael, Rapahel easily took off 5 foot clan ninjas using stealth, but then when he was off guard +12 of theses same ninjas were able to kick his ass really hard

It should be noted that after that there is one of those mandatory training sequences, and the turtles were able to deal with a multitudes of theses ninjas a lot easier in the climax

It should also be noted that is heavily implied that most, if not all of theses ninjas are teens and later teens manipulated for Shredder cause, they seems to take a martial training that most likely it is not a stuff of years

So yes, in comparaison i don't think that Leonardo could deal with a guy that is comparable with another (old) guy who heavily implied that he could pass thought a bunch of elites knights like he was "slashing a cake"

BUUUUUUT, it should be noted that the turtles can use stealth, considering the fight takes place in Leonardo hometown during night, and if we follow what the show reveals about Arthur's luck with stealth attacks, i say Leonardo have a win condition here

another (old) guy who heavily implied that he could pass thought a bunch of elites knights like he was "slashing a cake"
No he can't (I explain it here) The best fighters can hold their own against four opponents of average skill (at least) simultaneously, according to the different feats in the books.
and if we follow what the show reveals about Arthur's luck with stealth attacks
We can't follow this because it doesn't come from the books.
considering the fight takes place in Leonardo hometown during night
Well, it is not said in the conditions of the versus nor in the SBAs that it took place during night

Well, it is not said in the conditions of the versus nor in the SBAs that it took place during night
Time: The time and date are chosen in such a fashion that all characters are at their strongest. Paradoxes like it being night for one character, while being day for another are acceptable here.

The Turtles can use better the stealth, and because of that are in there strongest, during the night.

@Peppersalt43, can you confirm if this is the case or if the battle takes places during the day?

Cool

But to be honest i thinking now that Arthur still takes this one

Leonardo could win if he try to decapitate the knight with his katana, but since we are dealing with a kids movie we would instead punch or kick his adversary, and i don't think he would KO a guy that scales to a bunch of people that can one shot a horse

So yeah, voting Arthur

This comment I wrote for another versus should also apply to Arthur Dayne, with some changes (It is confirmed by GRRM that Arthur Dayne and Barristan Selmy have more or less equal skill):
My vote remains with Jaime Lannister, I maintain that he outskill Leonidas:

- Prime Jaime is better than Bronn, Black Lorren and Garlan Tyrell in skill, swordsmen who can hold their own against three or four men simultaneously (and not one by one)

- Should be better than Rogar Baratheon in skill, who is so skilled that despite his exhaustion, weakness and illness he can easily outskill and kill with his double-bladed ax a man armed with spear and shield and in good shape.

- Should be comparable to Barristan Selmy in skill (superior, equal or inferior, we don't really know, but in any case they should have a very close level), who is 61/62 years old easily killed and outskilled with a wooden staff a dangerous killer taller, younger and heavier than him and who was armed with a sword

- Should be superior in skill to the wife of Alaric Stark who, at just 12 years old, attacked a pack of wolves and killed two.

- Should be superior to Steffon Fossoway in skill, who, according to Duncan the Tall (Dunk and Egg stories's protagonist), can find a man's weakness with just a glance

- Should be superior to his uncle Tygett Lannister, who killed four men including a knight, in several battles when he was ten years old, and Josmyn Peckledon, who had killed two knights, wounded a third, and captured two more when he was only fourteen years old during the battle of the Blackwater

- And he should be superior to his ancestor, Tybolt Lannister, who can defeat a knight armed with a shield and a sword, with just a shield
Source

Back