• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regular 9-C Tournament. Round 1 Match 2. Connor vs Eddie Mora (2-5-0)

Eddie's genius level through pills is off the roof. He has a massive advantage on that and has superior reactions that would help him deal with that sniper rifle. Where's the battle taking place?

Martial arts is good on Connor but I feel like Eddie would be on the same level if not higher. Limitless is no joke.

Alright so both of these guys are big brains but Eddie is able to precog things years in the future and outsmart other NZT users to a huge degree after just glancing at a lens flare from a user who was already planning to kill him. Basic NZT users can absorb every bit of info around them (all of the movie and the series), split focus between several different topics, perfectly recall everything they ever experienced (Eddie says so multiple times), master things just by seeing them (Eddie learnt to fight half a dozen guys just from seeing clips of self/defence, Bruce Lee movies and old boxing highlights), process things that they sense to precog what will happen (Eddie with Carl about the van crashing the taxi) etc. and yet they can’t even account for Eddie’s own calculations.

Anything Connor tries to do to him, he will learn and dodge it, something that will only be helped by his combat/reaction speeds having an even greater gap between them than Connor’s.

Alright so both of these guys are big brains but Eddie is able to precog things years in the future and outsmart other NZT users to a huge degree after just glancing at a lens flare from a user who was already planning to kill him. Basic NZT users can absorb every bit of info around them (all of the movie and the series), split focus between several different topics, perfectly recall everything they ever experienced (Eddie says so multiple times), master things just by seeing them (Eddie learnt to fight half a dozen guys just from seeing clips of self/defence, Bruce Lee movies and old boxing highlights), process things that they sense to precog what will happen (Eddie with Carl about the van crashing the taxi) etc. and yet they can’t even account for Eddie’s own calculations.

Anything Connor tries to do to him, he will learn and dodge it, something that will only be helped by his combat/reaction speeds having an even greater gap between them than Connor’s.
I remember watching the both the movie and series. Brian was a lesser level to Eddie, but he's still such a genius. I think I'm gonna help update the Limitless profiles regarding just how great they are since they technically could get Mimicry and AD.

SBA so Central Park New York
Gotcha, voting Eddie Mora

I remember watching the both the movie and series. Brian was a lesser level to Eddie, but he's still such a genius. I think I'm gonna help update the Limitless profiles regarding just how great they are since they technically could get Mimicry and AD.
I was planning on rewatching them sometime soon so I can help after if you need it. Could honestly give em stuff like Social Influencing too (at least for Eddie) and especially Analytical Prediction. High key lost on that not already being on the profile.

I was planning on rewatching them sometime soon so I can help after if you need it. Could honestly give em stuff like Social Influencing too (at least for Eddie) and especially Analytical Prediction. High key lost on that not already being on the profile.
Outdated profiles are the biggest opponent of any verse. Technically they would have mimicry too right? Can't watch them for the current weeks but going to aim to

Even though his intelligence and predictions are insane, Connor still has superior durability/physical AP, and some pretty good prediction of his own. His profile says he can "create near perfect emulations of how things happened or will happen", which seems pretty close to what Eddie can do on the fly. They both seem to be pretty skilled in combat, but it seems like Connor will be taking the edge due to better stats.

Will wait for more input, leaning Connor.

Yeah, remember that Connor is 9-C by default, and Eddie only is 9-C with his weapons. I haven't seen limitless so I don't know the specifics, but I'm guessing that he has to at least think for a bit before his predictions are locked in. While Connor's retrocognition does take some information to be spot on, he has shown in some chase scenes to be able to do slightly more primitive predictions almost instantly and still be accurate and calculate probabilities on the fly. Even if they are the same in prediction, Connor will be able to overpower Eddie in a one-on-one fight. Androids are much more powerful than humans and can survive much greater wounds.
Still gonna hold off till later but from a glance at the profiles I'm leaning Connor.

I can’t find a calc for Connor which leaves him at baseline 9-C. That’s only x3 baseline athletic human. Going by his fights with humans, he is able to lose against 10-As just from them using their barehands, guns can damage him easily, worse androids can give him tough fights etc.

On the other androids, assuming they are comparable to Markus, the only reason he wins is because of him being better in every way yet still runs into a lot of problems in those fights. Normal NZT users can precog just as well and are as skilled as the very best of humanity (making them more skilled than the androids and soldiers Connor beats up) with just a glance yet a wounded Eddie suffering from NZT withdrawal can kill a guy with a fresh dose of NZT which is better than normal. Admittedly he had to sneak attack the mobster but he still used something that was in the guy’s field of vision two seconds before.

Better precog, better skill, mimicry and weapons that can harm Connor with stats good enough to let him take multiple hits that really won’t be landing means Eddie just pops a few bullets in Connor’s head and leaves it at that.

I can only assume that, if he fights humans, those humans are also 9-C. If they aren't, then that would mean that Connor wouldn't be 9-C either, but since he has feats that place him here, I feel it's safe to assume those humans are also 9-C. Connor also just has more variety, it would seem.

Voting Connor

Way I see it even if somehow Eddie can't harm Connor, there's no way Connor can touch Eddie either. That's the worst case scenario for Eddie, a tie.

Voting Eddie if my vote isn't obvious

Back