• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Stewie's Tier

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Given some of the less than reliable cartoon stats that I've seen appearing lately, I naturally saw a bit of questioning about this one. I am not calling for the downgrade of anyone yet, and am only asking a question hoping this can get answered.

His profile lists him as "He created the universe by using his time machine."

One may I please get a source and episode name for this feat? And secondly/more importantly was he actually shown using this time machine in order to create a universe? Or was a new timeline branched off as a consequence of his time travel?

Because the later is an extremely common trope and does not at all scale to any sort of Attack Potency. We don't rate Future Trunks or any time traveler that screws with Multiverse Theory Low 2-C.

Like I said, I am only asking for now, since the feat has no source at all. If someone could let me know the specifics of this feat I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

For what its worth, I do recall Stewie destroying a timeline with tech at somepoint. I'll look into it and see if I can find a source.

@Dark Alright please do if you can. Thanks for the help.

Also, somewhat off topic (I apologize), but should Stewies actual tier be upped slightly? I recall him beating a seemingly in-shape man nearly to death at some point, wouldn't that be grounds for 10-A?

Are there any other feats done by Stewie that are notable? Not sure if we should consider most, if not all of Stewie's feats as gag feats, as most of the feats in Family Guy seem to be all over the place.

As long as gag feats are consistent with their typical showings, I think they should be fine. That said, Peter typically ranges from 10-A to 9-B, give or take a few low high ends (he has a planet feat at some point..).

Only other notable feat for Stewie I recall is him collapsing a Lifeguards Chair (Wall-ish, maybe lower) with a ray gun, so not to impressive.

This seems to be the source for his Universe level+ feat. I haven't watched the episode though.

Ryukama said:
Given some of the less than reliable cartoon stats that I've seen appearing lately, I naturally saw a bit of questioning about this one. I am not calling for the downgrade of anyone yet, and am only asking a question hoping this can get answered.
His profile lists him as "He created the universe by using his time machine."

One may I please get a source and episode name for this feat? And secondly/more importantly was he actually shown using this time machine in order to create a universe? Or was a new timeline branched off as a consequence of his time travel?

Because the later is an extremely common trope and does not at all scale to any sort of Attack Potency. We don't rate Future Trunks or any time traveler that screws with Multiverse Theory Low 2-C.

Like I said, I am only asking for now, since the feat has no source at all. If someone could let me know the specifics of this feat I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
No, he downright CREATED the entire universe with his time machine. It's stated in the episode that if he had never been born, he never would have been able to create the universe, and therefore if one of his anscenstors was killed, the universe would cease to exist.

I'm sorry but I'm not going to believe this unless you provide a link or at least tell me the name of the episode it was in.

This, much like numerous other cartoon profiles by Inti, seems incrediby wanked and would likely make more sense to be deleted.

Here's the transcript of the episode. Here's a relevant quote from it I found:

The universe's cosmic background radiation, a kind of echo of the big bang, precisely matches the energy spectrum of my return pad! Well, what does that mean? It means my return pad's explosion was the big bang. But the big bang happened, like, billions of years ago. No, no-- we were outside the space-time continuum. Time and space didn't exist until my explosion. Which means I created the universe, Brian. That doesn't make any sense.
You were born in the universe. How could you create it?

It's called a "temporal causality loop." The universe created me, so I could create it, so it could create me and so on. That's... that's the most incredible thing I've ever heard. So, wait, that-that means that... I kinda created the universe, too.''

@Dark Thank you. If that statement is true I suppose the tier could stay as such. But I'd also like a tiny bit more staff input.

I think the profile should mention he only did that with his strongest tech (AFAIK). Most of his weapons end to vary from Wall level Building level+.

In my opinion:

Varies from 10-C to 10-A physically (Can overpower adults and nearly beat an in-shape man to death before). 9-B (Shot down a lifeguards chair, causing it to collapse) to 8-C (Vaporized his future self) with most weaponry. Low 2-C with strongest machinery (Created a timeloop in which he recreated the universe from nothing)

I completely forget where the Athlete level feats come from I'm afraid, but his 9-B and 8-C weapons are in the episode Stu & Stewie's Excellent Adventure I believe.

@Dark that seems fairly reasonable.

I think that Darkanine's suggestion seems fine.

I agree with Darkanine too but as far as his basic inventions go, he's far higher than Tier 9 or 8.

There was one episode where he and a girl similar to him named Penelope were causing world-wide destruction for kicks and giggles. IIRC, he did one feat where he used his tech to make a tidal wave so large it destroyed an entire country/continent in seconds.

But you may have to rewatch the episode to be sure.

I vaguely recall the Tidal Wave feat, but I don't remember him and Penelope doing that. I'll rewatch the episode to make sure.

Back