• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding God Doom against IG Black Panther

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Should we consider God Emperor Doom being matched by Black Panther with the Infinity Gauntlet as a good feat instead of an outlier?

The power of the Infinity Gauntlet varies on the will/imagination of the users.

For those who said "Its an outlier since they killed the Living Tribunal who is stronger than the Infinity Gauntlet", I think (I may be wrong) the reason why the Beyonders managed to kill the Living Tribunal outside the fact they are stronger than the Living Tribunal was mostly due to the fact that they are outside of TLT's law since they exist outside the multiverse and thus, TLT has not the same authority/power over them as he has over the other Abstract Entities and the Infinity Gems.

Also, we forgot the fact that they killed every Abstract Entities and Celestials in every realities with some efforts in an unspecified amount of time. Thanos with the IG was able to defeat all universal Abstract Entities and two of the most powerful Celestials prety easily.

I don't see the problem with God Doom being matched by Black Panther with the Infinity Gauntlet. Maybe God Doom had not access of the full power of the Beyonders during Secret Wars or Doom feared that if he used the power of the Beyonders to its full extent, it would cause too many destruction.

"I think (I may be wrong)..."

I don't remember this, where was it stated?

"Also, we forgot the fact that they killed every Abstract Entities..."

Thanos only defeated one reality's abstracts.

That said, there's a feat I saw a long time ago of IG Thanos shaking the Beyond, although I imagine that's been brought up and declared unquantifiable or an unusable outlier at some point already. Thought I'd mention it though.

I personally agree with increasing the number of tiers the gauntlet has because of its varied nature of power depending on the wielder. Something like "At least 2-A, likely High 2-A, possibly High 1-B.

This could possibly work i guess. Maybe God Doom had not access to the full power of the Beyonders but only a part of it?

Back