• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Bleach's Soul Crush In VS Match Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, no, chakra was accepted currently as Soul, and TSB does erase chakra, aka erasing souls, and TSB users resist that
Souls are made of chakra in Naruto. Correct. It contains half spiritual energy, still if it doesn't say to attack the soul directly, with the exception of the Soul Reaper seal jutsu, is not worth as soul manipulation resistance. TSB doesn't erase chakra or souls. It negates jutsu Edo, too many anti-feats against it. This has gone far from the Bleach discussion. Do us a favor and drop this argument. You are welcome to come to my page and discuss it there. This is the last comment from me about this in this thread. Quoting me about this will not be seeing or answer back. Unfollowing.

False nothing says tsb erases souls. Charka being soul is very inconsistent.

1. People can interact with chakra but can't interact with souls. It's even stated in the databooks souls are immune to physical attacks. When the edo tensie was released souls were bypassing sealing justu and chakra barriers.

2.When kakashi used up all his chakra why was his soul not erased. When kurama baryon mode used up all his chakra his soul was not erased.

3. Because they can interact with chakra everyone should be able to soul rip. They literally have special justu for soul attacks.

1. People can interact with chakra but can't interact with souls. It's even stated in the databooks souls are immune to physical attacks.
Well, for one, no one can directly interact with pure chakra. Even the absorption is via touching the person or technique themselves. Same with chakra point stuff and anything having to do with "interaction".

Like, no one is going around smacking chakra pools out of people.

Bump, I found out from another thread that Base Aizen was able to Soul Crush Grimmjow to his knees. And that Grimmjow housed a million souls, would that count as potency or layers?

IDK about the mechanics of this verse in particular, but the potency should be based most likely on how many resistance layers the power may bypass, as anything else is unquantificable (And thus unusable) at best.
And by resistance layer I mean A resisting B's power, but C bypassing A's resistance, which would lead into two resistances layers, for example.

That depends on how the term is used, there's really no proper standard for it, in my case it was based under the assumption that bypassing a resistance with no "extra" layers is a single resistance layer level, for instance, but the point is made clear enought in any case.

That depends on how the term is used, there's really no proper standard for it, in my case it was based under the assumption that bypassing a resistance with no "extra" layers is a single resistance layer level, for instance, but the point is made clear enought in any case.
Oh ok, I get it now. So like in Bleach, Aizen can Soul Crush (disintegrate the soul) a normal human being that has no resistance to Soul Manip. But against Shinigami or Hollows, at best he can incapacitate or paralyse his opponent. Does this mean that the Shinigami and Hollow have single layer resistance, but are being affected by a second layer?

Oh ok, I get it now. So like in Bleach, Aizen can Soul Crush (disintegrate the soul) a normal human being that has no resistance to Soul Manip. But against Shinigami or Hollows, at best he can incapacitate or paralyse his opponent. Does this mean that the Shinigami and Hollow have single layer resistance, but are being affected by a second layer?
it's probably more of a limited resistance to soul destruction on their side

If I remember the layers that where being talked on the general thread or was something like

Normal humans <<< strong souls <<<< tatsuki <<<< shinigami fodder <<<<< 3rd seats <<<<< vice captains <<<< espada/captains <<<< aizen ~yamaji

Something like that I think

The whole chain is still being worked on

Last edited:
That's just translate to a below baseline resistance, for it to be a resistance they'd have to not be affected by a significant amount (or more specifically, it can be rounded to not being affected), so for cases where they're incap'd or similar (rather than just uh... dying) it's below baseline, but when they aren't affected it's baseline.

Last edited:
Yeah we aizen is suppressing himself they can survive. But when he's not the also get vaporized. Aizen vaped yhwachs goo,was going soul crush the soul palace,could vape shun ect all while being suppressed by his chair and seals.

Even kenpachi could soul crush captain level fighters when he goes all out

Naruto's profile has Resistance to Soul Manipulation for resisting having his soul yanked by Nagato
I see. But I am pretty sure that was because of nine tails cloak. Both Kurama and Naruto are different. Naruto orginal soul was half removed by Nagato and Naruto stopped it with Kurama chakra. Its more of an tug of war. ITACHI saved them in time otherwise Naruto soul would have removed. We can see Kurama getting pulled out of Naruto with ease. Naruto nor kurama resisted anything when Madara pulled tailed beast out of them.

Well as far as wiki soul manipulation explanation page I don't think holding a soul with another power gives any resistance.

Also we don't see any resistance when kurama got sealed away inside Naruto with forbidden Jutsu.

I see. But I am pretty sure that was because of nine tails cloak. Both Kurama and Naruto are different. Naruto orginal soul was half removed by Nagato and Naruto stopped it with Kurama chakra. Its more of an tug of war. ITACHI saved them in time otherwise Naruto soul would have removed.
Still counts as resistance, a lot of Naruto's abilities specifies when he's using Kurama chakra or not/
We can see Kurama getting pulled out of Naruto with ease. Naruto nor kurama resisted anything when Madara pulled tailed beast out of them.

Well as far as wiki soul manipulation explanation page I don't think holding a soul with another power gives any resistance.

Also we don't see any resistance when kurama got sealed away inside Naruto with forbidden Jutsu.
Completely different from Soul Manip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back