• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

    For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread: [Revival]

18,911
2,282
Ah, shit.

Thinking quickly to defend himself from the new creatures, as well as the others who repositioned, three creatures appear: a vaguely hound-shaped black... thing with a maw the size of the rest of it's body, bursting from the struck imp with the two other imps, flinging itself wildly upon them; the risen shade of the aforementioned struck imp, forming from roughly it's prior position and opening fire upon it's former comrades; and another shade, a bear-like, beaked thing covered in brambles and thorns with arms similar to that of an ant-eater, a Briarthorn that immediately and violently swings it's great claws at the imp not being targeted by the smaller Black Scourge.

Oh, yeah, I remember that... or rather I notice it now, but whatever. Keep on topic, me.

These three creatures should be able to simply absorb most attacks fired from close-range, aided by auras that overcome them to further increase their durability, strength, and speed. Aouranii himself makes evasive maneuvers, finding cover inside the top floor of the building he climbed to get to this point, but not before summoning and blasting a swarm of devouring insects towards the floating imps well above him.
 

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
6,958
369
A few pillars of water form to stop the incoming bombs, though Essence does not attack for themselves.

Every ally in the nearby vicinity receives periodic waves of healing if they get damaged.
 

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
12,190
2,758
Miles shares the position of the next attacks that will come, making defence much easier.

Noticing the difference between elemental attacks and other such, Miles remembers the specific properties of his water attacks, which break down enemies into nothingness. Figuring that might counter the duplication, he shoots out a high pressure jet of water at the imps in the sky.
 
31,168
5,148
The combination of the dagger attacks and erasure quickly decimates most of the skybound demons, although a few manage to escape both those and the blasts of water. For the most part though, those are greatly reduced in number. The imps targeted by the beasts are quickly torn apart, but before complete destruction can commende, one of the imps in the sky raises her hand, and the existing imps and whatever deceased remains exist become particles (if they weren’t already), and quickly increases it’s size to a massive 3 meters and changing its appearance to be less monstrous. The now empowered imp seems to have more intelligence and emotion of it’s own, and cackling, sends numerous now purple fireballs to rain down with both hands, seemingly having gained the ability to fire off numerous fireballs from each finger. Those of you with analysis abilities may note that these fireballs seem more dangerous than the last ones, though how exactly is unclear.
 

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
12,190
2,758
"That's a problem..."

Miles does what he knows best and dodges out the way where the attacks willl land, giving advice to those around him about it.

While dodging, he felt something in his pockets. After looking for a bit, he found... a bomb.

"Why the fuck do I have that and how did I not-!"

Now is no time for nonsense. He grabs his lighter, lights the fuse and throws it at the mega imp.
 
25,451
2,582
Hinata sees the detective throw something at the greater demon, what could it be ? ... from the shape and fuse, it's most likely an explosive ... he's pallning to blow him up !

Well, that's probably stronger than anything she has at the moment, so she uses Kick of the Blue Dragon to created a dragon-like wind current below the bomb (Note, made i such a way that it doesn't mess with the throw) to aid in making it striking through by adjusting it's trajectory if the imp attempts to dodge and if it's pre-determined trajectory falls short, but mostly to protect the weapon in case the enemy tries to shoot it down.
 

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
6,958
369
Essence gathers more power than before, creating a sizable burst of water above themselves to stop the incoming ones in their general area.

They also try to position themselves so as to not be struck by anything that manages to get through.
 
31,168
5,148
The fireballs unleashed do not get extinguished by the flame, but are instead unbothered by it as they rain down on the foe. The imo cackles as she sees this, but before she has a chance to react, the bomb hits her in the face, before exploding. A bright flash of light appears as she’s knocked out of the sky, holes being blasted into her wings, causing her to hit the ground with a thud
 
18,911
2,282
Having taken a moment within the building to more effectively "enter stealth", for lack of a better phrase, Aouranii, the three Black Scourges from the imps, the Imp shades, and the Briarthorn all head directly for the now-grounded laughing Imp. Aouranii himself doesn't attack, simply observing how effective his servants are in this situation, as his forms of direct attack that wouldn't result in this Imp splitting are somewhat limited.
 
5,772
133
"...Welp." Magent would say, continuing to make explosions to move. "Well, I'd say we could sell some of these to couples? But we'd need to prove they're true gold or smthgn. Reminds me of my wife, I... don't remember if I bought a diamond ring or a normal ring."
"Aww, you have a wife, that's so sweet", he exclaimed with a smile.

"I am instead very lonely ..."
 

Everything12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
4,827
1,449
Alexander had once again used his shadow travel to exit the area being bombarded, and once the imp had fallen to the ground he made multiple blades emerge from the shadows beneath it to pierce through it's body.
 
25,451
2,582
The woman in white backstep the flames that get through, as she then jumps into the air and above the demon, throwing her bow staff downwards as she shouts:

"Yeoui, Expand, Densen !"

The weapon does as commanded while flying, it becoming as big as the imp and hundred of kilograms in weight, it's fall an attemp to squash her.
 
3,162
111
Thrasher stopped dead in his tracks. He couldn’t shake a feeling he was needed somewhere...it seems his powerset gave him a sort of sixth sense informing him that he was needed somewhere, unfortunately he had no way of getting to where he was needed in a timely manner. He also didn’t wanna leave his sculpture...

Calling upon his power, 2 new beings appeared next to Thrasher. One of them seemed to be a Yian Garuga and Sandslash.

“So...” the Yian Garuga spoke up, it’s voice was raspy and sounded old. “What’s the plan boss? You got a job for us again?”

“Oh boy! A job!” The Sandslash blurted out happily.

Grinning at his new minions Thrasher spoke “I’m needed elsewhere. I need you to guard my sculpture while go away for a awhile.”

“Guard duty. Got it.” Yian said sounding as bored.

With that Thrasher began to leave the Museum and rush to Washington DC at full speed.
 
8,394
635
Ayda had listened well to the information shared by Miles and consistently blocked attacks from the imps with her golden baangs. The grin had already disappeared from her face, as the imps didn't seem to be a match for the group.

She was now floating several meters above the ground, arms crossed, and waiting to see how the empowered imp would react to the onslaught of attacks coming its way.
 

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
6,958
369
Essence had moved to avoid the fireballs as they came, though they noted their passing through the elemental defenses.

They placed a brief barrier as they moved, both to soak up any glancing blows and see if it would pass through that as well.

"Miles, I believe it may be time for you to finish this with the sword's true power."

They stated.
 
31,168
5,148
The imp due to the holes in her wings, and her immense size, no longer was able to fly, but the flames she through before explode in front of Hinata as they hit the ground, knocking her off her feet, allowing the imp to dodge the blow. As she moves back though, she raised her hand in surrender, her scowl having turned into a grin. She speaks in a gravelly voice, something that sounds nothing like a human but closer to what one would expect if a big cat could speak

”I surrende. Kill me if you want, I already won.”
 

Everything12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
4,827
1,449
"Ohh, this sounds interesting. Let them gloat for a bit, this is sure to lead to some fun." Alexander eagerly said, unconcerned with the Imps declaration of already having won.
 
25,451
2,582
Owch

Backflipping from the ground back unto her feet, Hinata makes the bo staff shrink in size and return to her right hand, as she steps towards the surrendering demon.

"Won how ? Explain yourself !"
She demands, while Power of Destruction concetrates in her left hand. Her guard is still up, just in case the imp is just bluffing about giving up.
 
18,911
2,282
... Hold. Something is amiss. Potential diversion?

As the Black Scourges dematerialize, Aouranii turns his attention to where the group had previously congregated- the large, marble building, professing a significant importance- to see if anything is amiss.

Or, well, even more amiss than everything already is, but the idea is clear.
 
31,168
5,148
Those of you searching to understand what the demon means notice that people, both the President and civillians, can’t seem to see the demon. They can’t seem to hear it either, and only seem to take notice of you and your companions
 
25,451
2,582
As the giant imp is unresponsive, Hinata quickly moves to hit her in several spots. The blows are fast andand light, not ment to do damage on their own, but are instead aimed at specific pressure points, which will cause crippling amounts of pain to the demoness.

Let's see if this makes her talk.
 

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
6,958
369
Essence seemed to sigh at the imminent torture, and then looked over back towards the president and their group, noting that they can't see it.

They held out their hand, as if indicating not to approach.
 
31,168
5,148
The President nodded her head, seemingly understanding the situation at hand. The civilians on the other hand, were not so enlightened, and had begun to record the area already, and those who didn’t were already running away. The imp however was seemingly in pain, making whimpering noises akin to what one might expect from a kitten. However, she doesn’t do anything beyond that, and seemingly has pain tolerance enough to deal with it. Then, suddenly, the giant imp sprang up, jumping an extremely high height into a lunge at the White House, throwing a barrage of fireballs behind herself

”You’ll never get anything from me!”
 
Last edited:

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
12,190
2,758
"Damnit."

Miles dodges the attacks again as had become routine, alreadying having grasped the Imp's paterns, before shooting a blast of etherial energy that would cause a rapidly acting cancer to eat it apart.
 

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
6,958
369
Essence continues defending the president as before, while dodging the attacks themselves to the best of their ability.

They note Miles' attack as well. If this strikes, that will be the end of it, is their thought.
 
18,911
2,282
...!

With a wave of Aouranii's hand, plant matter along the Imp's route suddenly explodes with growth, virulently expanding upwards in horrifically barbed vines to grasp onto the Imp to restrict it's movement.
 
25,451
2,582
"TCH !"

Hinata dodges and wave around the fireballs using her analitical predictions, as she uses her Power of Destruction to bat away those she can't and, when/if she gets room to brethe, she also fire orbs of it towards the demon.
 
31,168
5,148
As the group begins to make motions to dodge the attack, the imp makes a motion with her hand, causing the fireballs to explode in midair, propelling the demon towards its intended destination: the White House room the President was in, causing most of the attacks to miss (though the vines manage to slow her down a bit before being blown up themselves)

A agent, seeing the struggles, throws himself in front of the Presiden, and instead of crashing into her directl, the imp hits him instead, leaving her dazed and open.
 

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
6,958
369
A yellow tinted forcefield appeared in front of the president, aiming to at least stall the attacker long enough, while Essence rushed forward to their location, using water to propel themselves faster, indicating for the others to follow.
 
25,451
2,582
"Coward !"

Hinata uses the Bo-Bup technique to allow for extreme high-speed movement and near instantly reach the demon, attempting to throw a kick at the side of her head once in melee range.
 
31,168
5,148
The demon is knocked by the kick, leaving the dazed but mostly unhurt agent on the floor now pretty banged up due to the fact that a 10 foot demon was kicked off of him. That aside, the demon, already hurt by the previous attacks, finally goes down and falls unconscious from the blow
 
18,911
2,282
Aouranii, followed by the shades of the Imps and the Briarthorn, cautiously approaches the building where the large Imp entered. While he stays a good ways back, hidden, his servants approach and observe the fallen enemy, surrounding it in case of another attack.
 

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
12,190
2,758
Miles uses his sword to heal the hurt agent and aims at the demon.

"Begone, demon. You don't belong in this world."

He then shoots the etherial attack again, intending to rip it apart with cancer.
 
31,168
5,148
Miles uses his sword to heal the hurt agent and aims at the demon.

"Begone, demon. You don't belong in this world."

He then shoots the etherial attack again, intending to rip it apart with cancer.
As the tumors begin to grow rapidly on the demon lady, she suddenly wakes up from the intense pain. It seems as if this is unnaturally painful to the point where even her pain tolerance cannot deal with it, and she begins to scream as the cancer spreads across her. As the tumors well up and burst, imps like the ones that had created the demon begun bursting out of her flesh.
 
7,288
1,152
As if on cue, you notice numerous imp like creatures pop into the air around you, and begin cackling as they do
"Well, whatever it is, this works!" Said Dan, who through the vibrations of the sound began to shoot lazers from his left hand while the other Hand created a pistol and fired
 
"Well, whatever it is, this works!" Said Dan, who through the vibrations of the sound began to shoot lazers from his left hand while the other Hand created a pistol and fired
"eh? these imps want a piece of us, huh?"

Lance dashed over to a nearby wall, and forcefully ripped a metal pipe from it, brandishing the object as an improvised weapon. leaping forward, he slammed the pipe into several imps, using his size manipulation to increase the length of the pipe by several times its usual size.
 
25,451
2,582
As the tumors begin to grow rapidly on the demon lady, she suddenly wakes up from the intense pain. It seems as if this is unnaturally painful to the point where even her pain tolerance cannot deal with it, and she begins to scream as the cancer spreads across her. As the tumors well up and burst, imps like the ones that had created the demon begun bursting out of her flesh.
Sign
"Can't even die without being a bother."

Hinata says annoyed, as she gathers Power of Destruction in her right hand and forms it into a giant claw construct, which she swings to crush and erase the imps, hopegully taking out the big one in the process as well.
 
Last edited:

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
12,190
2,758
"Damnit..."

Would you just die in peace?!

Miles is clearly distraught at what he is being forced to do, and decides to just end it all. He shoots the Imp with ether blasts, over and over and over.
 

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
6,958
369
Essence stood by, healing and defending those around them as necessary. It seems this was about to end. They thought about how strange this must look to the president, who likely cannot see all of this properly.

"Needlessly persistent."
 
18,911
2,282
The pre-positioned servants immediately lash out at the new Imps, any slain immediately having a Black Scourge burst from their remains and joining the fray itself.
 
31,168
5,148
The imps rush to protect their mother as they crowd in front of her, as multiple imps take numerous blows for her. Those who are killed by the beasts turn into Black Scourges, but the rest become particles and are absorbed into the massive imp as she jumps back with her tumorous body. Seemingly all together, the remaining imps and her begun charging up a massive purple fireball.
 

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
6,958
369
Essence formed a large circular dome of water and energy around the imps, seemingly to dampen their attacks, before looking at Miles. This would inflict the Pierce effect on the imps, meaning all damage for a time ignored defenses.

"Finish it."
 
Last edited:
18,911
2,282
Without a moment of pause, all accumulated Black Scourges and shades rush the larger Imp. Even if they aren't fast enough to stop this attack, they'd be in such close proximity that the explosions trigger upon their deaths would likely destroy the Imp anyways. On top of this, similar barbed vines to before burst through the floor underneath the imp, intended to rake across it's body, the merest contact producing gushes of vital fluid as though it was leaping from the wound of it's own accord.

Aouranii, meanwhile, spends this time creating more distance between himself and the events unfolding. Can't hurt to be safe, after all.
 

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
12,190
2,758
Looking at the way the little Imps defended their mother, Miles gets a knot on his stomach, as if he could vomit at any moment. That felt too real.

"Oh god, but, I..."

Still must do it.

"Shit!"

Charging up the special attack again, Miles blasts the Imp with another Etherial attack, which would reverse it's regeneration against itself.
 
25,451
2,582
"Just die already !"

Hinata shouts, arms crosses at the chest area as she focuses power, then releasing a beam of destruction at the imp.
 
Last edited:
31,168
5,148
As the beasts dogpile the cloud of imps, many of the imps are converted, but the others destroyed by it quickly become particles which are reabsorbed as the tumors birth more imps. The fireball explodes, throwing the mother demon back as the other attacks are blocked by the mass or mitigated by the explosion, and the combined force sends her through the wall. The demon falls out of the building, still clearly in immense pain. She raises her hand
“Alright I’ll talk just make it stop!”
 
31,168
5,148
"Well, whatever it is, this works!" Said Dan, who through the vibrations of the sound began to shoot lazers from his left hand while the other Hand created a pistol and fired
"eh? these imps want a piece of us, huh?"

Lance dashed over to a nearby wall, and forcefully ripped a metal pipe from it, brandishing the object as an improvised weapon. leaping forward, he slammed the pipe into several imps, using his size manipulation to increase the length of the pipe by several times its usual size.
When the imps are killed by the lasers, they see, to simply split into smaller imps, who begin to produce small fireballs to throw around and cause havoc. Those killed by the pipes though are permanently killed
 

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
12,190
2,758
Miles rushes to it and taps his sword at it, making the tumors stop growing. He picks his gun and points his gun at the Imp's temple.

"Alright, alright! Please, just- talk! Why are you here?! For what purpose?!"
 
1,919
190
While people were distracted with the imp’s second attack and it’s subsequent surrender it appears as if the ant has scuttled off, though it is unlikely that most would notice considering their preoccupation.
 
31,168
5,148
"Good idea", Asher nods.
As your group stands around discussing, in a flash of light, numerous imps appear around you, much in the same way as the other groups. In your case however, the imps seem to ignore you, and just throw around fireballs randoml as they fly down
 
When the imps are killed by the lasers, they see, to simply split into smaller imps, who begin to produce small fireballs to throw around and cause havoc. Those killed by the pipes though are permanently killed
Joesph barely dodges the fireball barrage, jumping high into the air to avoid them.

as he landed, he gripped his pipe, before tossing it at high speeds towards the group of imps, the impact killing multiple of them, if successful. A few seconds later, the pipe itself would explode like a grenade, destroying the pipe and further damaging the hoard of imps.

“I can make the things I throw explode? That’s fucking awesome!” Joseph said.
 
5,772
133
"Woah! Monsters!", Asher exclaimed, a bit puzzled.

"Well, time for fighting ... but I think I just need some preparation"

In an instant Asher's body became enveloped by a Dark Silver Armor, giving him protection from fire, magic and bleeding.

Clenching his fists, he summoned various rings to empowering himself.

In both hands he summoned the Kris Blade and the Talisman of the Beasts.

Raising both hands he casted God's Wrath, generating around himself a huge explosion of divine force against the imps.


[Armor:
•Dark Silver Armor - Resistance to Fire Damage, Magic Damage, Bleeding Effect

Rings:
•Ring of Magical Sharpness - Magic Damage Buff, Decrease Magic Defense
•Regenerator Ring - Recover HP over time
•Cling Ring - Increase Max HP in Soul Form
•Dull's Rat Ring - Increase Defence when HP is below 30%
•Fragrant Ring - Regen Mana Point
•Fire Resistance Ring - Resistance to Fire Damage
•Ring of Sincere Prayer - Magic Damage Buff, Speed Casting Buff

Weapons:
•Kris Blade - Buff Magic Damage

Total
Regeneration of Mana and Health
Resistance to Fire Damage, Magic Damage and Bleeding
Spell Damage Amp x1,1]
 
Last edited:
2,296
562
As your group stands around discussing, in a flash of light, numerous imps appear around you, much in the same way as the other groups. In your case however, the imps seem to ignore you, and just throw around fireballs randoml as they fly down
Briefly sensing the danger a moment or two ahead of time, Jack quickly summons forth his Holy Sword Ravelt into his hands.

"Silfarion!" He yells loudly as the silver blade switches into a sleek blue 1 handed sword that briefly turns black as he coats it with his armament haki. He then dashes off at a far faster pace then normal cutting several imps as he dashes past to get ahead of them.
 
31,168
5,148
"then they require something more melee to die"

Dan dodges the fireballs, and summons his sword, to start Rip and Tear, until it's done.
Joesph barely dodges the fireball barrage, jumping high into the air to avoid them.

as he landed, he gripped his pipe, before tossing it at high speeds towards the group of imps, the impact killing multiple of them, if successful. A few seconds later, the pipe itself would explode like a grenade, destroying the pipe and further damaging the hoard of imps.

“I can make the things I throw explode? That’s fucking awesome!” Joseph said.
The imps quickly try and get out of the nearby area, and as many of them explode, the survivors run away (still throwing bombs), flying towards other buildings nearby to escape from you.
 
31,168
5,148
@WhiteHouseGroup
The demoness just raises her hands out before putting them in front of her face and seemingly beginning to cry tears of blood

”I don’t know! We were just created and summoned here, all we knew was that we needed to make people afraid of you. But you scared me too much, I can’t go on like this.”

The giant demon curls up into something resembling the fetal position, seemingly not willing to respond to any further questioning. The President merely dusts herself off as she watched, taking a moment to process what had just occured

”I’m guessing you fought some sort of invisible foe, am I correct?”
 
7,288
1,152
The imps quickly try and get out of the nearby area, and as many of them explode, the survivors run away (still throwing bombs), flying towards other buildings nearby to escape from you.
"No!" Shout dan before teleporting over and chopping off one Imp's right foot, incapacitating it.
 
18,911
2,282
The Black Scourges and shades de-manifest, as Aouranii, judging the conflict to be over, closes in to observe and listen in on anything happening.
 
The imps quickly try and get out of the nearby area, and as many of them explode, the survivors run away (still throwing bombs), flying towards other buildings nearby to escape from you.
Joseph weaves through the explosive attacks, attempting to catch up with them. Using his Chilling Glare skill he looks at one of the imps, the imp immediately becoming frozen solid as he focused his gaze on it. Grabbing the frozen imp, he lifts it upward, before slamming it into another Imp, killing both of them.
 

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
12,190
2,758
Miles hands tremble as he holds his gun near the Imp.

"I, uh... yeah. Invisible demon. Sorry, Mrs. President."

Do I pull the trigger?! I don't want to, she was just summoned here like all of us, and I just, we, killed her children and- But it was self-defence! That justifies it, right?

Miles is visibly very unconfortable, he looks pale. He retracts his gun and puts it away.

"...that sucked."
 
8,394
635
Ayda walks forward and puts a hand on Miles' shoulder.

"...You don't have to be the one to do it, you know." She tells him, "Besides, maybe miss president would like to have her alive as well." Ayda glances at the president.
 
31,168
5,148
@White House

The President shakes her head

”She’s not any use to us at least if we can’t see her or hear her. At best maybe we could try and understand her physiological makeup but that’s iffy at best. If you want to do something with her, by all means, but there’s not much we can do. Besides, considering the civilians outside probably can’t see either, I’m guessing that the real problem will be how people react.”
 
1,919
190
The creature appears to have been digging a hole the entire fight outside the building a dozen or so metres away from the imp by tunnelling as an ant and transforming into his full form to displace soil.
 

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
6,958
369
Essence seemed to glance over at Miles, and the sword.

"It seems my judgement of you was correct. You adapted to that power very quickly."

They then looked back at the demon.

"I will leave most of the decision of what to do with her to all of you. If you decide to spare to her, I can undo the damage that was dealt. Aside from that, I wonder why they wanted us to be feared."
 
25,451
2,582
"She would be more useful alive than dead, there's much information to get from her, furthermore i possess a way to keep her both locked and immidiatly accessible at the same time."

Hinata tells her opinion, as she stands next to the imp and keeps a vigile eye on her.
 
Last edited:

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
6,958
369
"If you can seal her, do that."

Essence said to the girl who offered such a thing.

"I will restore her body to normal if you do. Then, tend to the injured."
 
25,451
2,582
"It's not that simple, you see-"
Hinata says as a clay-looking item appears in her right hand.

unknown.png


"First, she's gonna be sealed inside of this gourd, you aren't going to be able to heal her while she in it."

"Secondly, i can't actually use it, though considering how well Miles-San handled your weapon without prior knowlage, he should be able to use it farly easily."

She continues as she then looks towards the detective.
 
31,168
5,148
@cake people
The imps are quickly decimated by your flurry of attacks. But, some people nearby witness the fight, or at least, what you seem to have caused
 
31,168
5,148
@white house

The President suddenly receives some information from an agent. She listens intently, before sighing

”Whatever you do, you need to finish it up quick, you can’t stay here for much longer. Do you have someone who is good at hiding?”
 

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
12,190
2,758
The next few moments had been a blur to Miles's perception. Both far longer and far smaller than the actual timeframe that took place. He looked like a lost child, in fact.

Acting absend-mindedly, he seemed not to pay much attention to what other people were saying. That is, until the military girl asked him for a favor. That seemed to snap him out of it.

Miles would look towards the girl with the creepy smile, Essence, and even the ants, and breathe his biggest sigh.

"Yeah. She's had enough."

Miles uses healing magic on the Imp.
 
Top